Kaepernicking vs. Wilsoning

Status
Not open for further replies.

PGunning101

Reaction score
BBj-m95CAAAc7Kl.jpg:large

Loved this image on twitter, especially hearing that Kaepernick was trying to trademark his stupid move.

Kaepernincking: Step 1, Kiss own bicep in idiotic fashion. Step 2, hire trademark lawyer. Step 3, ???. Step 4 = profit?

Wilsoning: Step 1: Volunteer time to help a kid fighting rare bone cancer. Step 2: Repeat every week same time same place at Seattle Children's Hospital.

Killa Kam

Reaction score
Or
Kaepernicking = preparing for the Super Bowl
Wilsoning = playing at the pro bowl

No but Seriously I dont see anything wrong with his celebrating or the trademarking, the celebration is corny but I don't see the big deal in it. I don't get why people act as if athletes shouldn't try to make money on their phrases/likeness. Would this be brought up if the league decided to sell the shirts themselves instead

OP
OP
P

PGunning101

Reaction score
Oh, I don't begrudge him trying to make money.

But I do allow myself the right to make fun of him for acting lame, then immediately attempting to extract maximum profit from his lameness.

Axx

Reaction score
How can you trademark kissing your bicep?
Wasn't there like a WWE wrestling who kissed his bicep all the time???

mretrade

Reaction score
Guys... can't we agree that the niners and seahawks are both good teams and they are both good promising younger players in their own right. The obsession with the hatred around here against the 49ers has gotten out of control.

This isn't even in the NFL forum.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
Axx":qw3sr52p said:

You can't...which is probably why he isn't trying to trademark the move. His people are only trying to trademark the phrase "Kaepernicking".

Don't you guys bother reading the whole article LOL?

Why are you guys so hung up on this anyways?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
NinerLifer":hufx62tx said:
Axx":hufx62tx said:

You can't...which is probably why he isn't trying to trademark the move. His people are only trying to trademark the phrase "Kaepernicking".

Probably for the same reason you're hanging out on a SEahawks board on a Saturday night when your team doesnt play the seahawks for like 8 months. Because we're rivals who dont like each other.

Axx

Reaction score
NinerLifer":7f8l2e4r said:
Axx":7f8l2e4r said:

I dont even read Seahawks articles, i just skimmed through the him.

Probably because its foreign, whens the last time a NFL player trademarked a phrase they created?
Deion "Primetime" sanders but he made an music Album though so thats expected.

OP
OP
P

PGunning101

Reaction score
9er fans - I'm not saying Kaepernick is a bad player. I'm saying his actions make it very easy to think he's a tool.

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
Good stuff. Not that I really care, but "Kaepernicking" is just about the dumbest thing I've seen/heard. I would actually be kind of embarrassed by it, in all honesty.

Always have, always will prefer professional athletes who act like they've been there and don't celebrate.

And that's all I have to say about that.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
It's awesome that we have Whiners on here to defend them every time we so much as make a comment indicative of their douchedom.

The Outfield

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":12mysqiu said:
It's awesome that we have Whiners on here to defend them every time we so much as make a comment indicative of their douchedom.

Haha, yeah. I have better things to do than to do the same on a 49ers forum.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":214820ub said:

So maybe we should stop obsessing about them. So they go away. Just a thought.

pinksheets

Reaction score
JSeahawks":37xgmdjp said:
KARAVARUS":37xgmdjp said:

It doesn't work that way.

I think it's like vampires or werewolves or one of those where you have to kill the original one and then they all die.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
pinksheets":1brmja4i said:
JSeahawks":1brmja4i said:
KARAVARUS":1brmja4i said:

It doesn't work that way.

I think it's like vampires or werewolves or one of those where you have to kill the original one and then they all die.

So you're saying we have to sacrifice Joe Montana? (For you 49er fans, he was the quarterback of the team that you've recently latched on to, back in the 1980's.)

SNDavidson

Reaction score
It's like herpes, if herpes also talked about how awesome they were in the late 80's and early 90's

drdiags

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1gqiu0u3 said:
KARAVARUS":1gqiu0u3 said:

Doubt they go away but it is pretty pathetic that the main forum usually has a few 9ers post everyday. We weren't this fixated with the Rams when the team was trying to get over that hump. Though we did usually have the "us and the Rams" are the only teams in the NFC West type bragging.

I guess we are lucky that the Seahawks didn't slip into obscurity with the Rams after XL. Was looking like it would be Cardinals/9ers until Kurt retired. We were like the humans against Skynet, until John Connor (Pete/John) showed the team how to fight back. (okay, I am corny).

EDIT: Just wanted to point out that this same thread already existed in the Shack but maybe the OP wanted an non-PG version here in the main forum.

GoHawks

Reaction score
Somebody get ahold of Will Ferrell and tell him to contact his attorneys, so he can trademark the phrase "ticket to the gunshow" when he kisses his biceps

Status
Not open for further replies.