Assuming Flynn's traded - who do you want?

NinerLifer

Reaction score
What is the deal with Flynn? You guys paid a quite a bit for him after just one 500 yard performance. Did he not look good in camp or something? Us Niner fans were really confused when PC went with RW and not Flynn after what you guys paid for him.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
NinerLifer":13mb717o said:
What is the deal with Flynn? You guys paid a quite a bit for him after just one 500 yard performance. Did he not look good in camp or something? Us Niner fans were really confused when PC went with RW and not Flynn after what you guys paid for him.

His contract figures are kind of inflated.

The rest of your post makes no sense. Its like questioning the Kap pick.

haroldseattle

Reaction score
Why not give Josh Porter a chance? I think he could run the read option. He's couldn't be much worst then some of these other QBs being suggested.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3spi5ens said:
I imagine they'd want someone athletic enough to run the same offense as Wilson in the event he got injured. Tarvaris could probably do that.

No, he could not, he's tough as hell, but he isn't even on the same planet cerebrally as RW, AND because if he could, there would have been no reason for going after Flynn.
Seneca Wallace (except for his age) might be able to mimic RW somewhat, spread the ball around, and showed that he knew when to unload the ball when time ran out, Jackson?, he played one side of the field way too often.

haroldseattle

Reaction score
Colt McCoy. I rather have him then Seneca. As a back up I think he would do rather well. Young, got some experience and most likely cheap.

Throwdown

Reaction score
NinerLifer":8gh17wm6 said:

Flynn wasn't bad at all, he could've started for this team and we'd still be a playoff team. Just Wilson was THAT much better than him.