Win Forever/Always Compete Seahawks stuff

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Where do you get the Seahawks specific "Win Forever" wristbands. They are green I think. I saw Fran Tarkenton wearing one when he came to the VMAC a couple of weeks ago. It is a Seahawks one, and different than the LA ones which are navy and yellow. The Hawks one seems to be bright green with navy blue writing. I'd love to order a set for myself and my kids and wife. We're all struggling, and I loved the book, and thought it would be cool if we all wore one to support each other. Sort of our daily reminder to watch out for each other. I loved the book, and my wife just started reading it and loves it as well. So anybody sees them let me know. If anybody here can locate them I'll gladly pay you for them, plus shipping, plus your time. I need 2 adults and 2 kids sizes.

Thanks for any leads.

Kamcussion

Reaction score
Just kidding.. Pro Shop at the stadium has them. I havent seen them online.

OP
OP
SharkHawk

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Man, thanks for introducing me to Google. That was kind of you.

But seriously, I googled it for an hour last night. All I could find was some "shop LA" place that sell the old blue and yellow ones and want $1 plus $10 shipping. I don't live in Seattle. My cousin does, but isn't anywhere near the pro shop and doesn't drive. I know some of you guys go there frequently. My hope was somebody could score me some and mail them out. I'll just call the pro shop tomorrow and see if they can still sell me stuff over the phone like they did pre-website days.

Thanks for letting me know they have them. I think they'll help out if I tell them Utah is quite the drive. I just want the little reminder as I battle through a really scary situation here and refuse to wear a Lance Armstrong bracelet. This is a cheap way to put my family all on the "same team" so to speak. That's all.