Okung took Giacomini and Moffitt with him

chris98251

Reaction score
No wonder it was just Williams in that brawl, Okung had Bruno with him and Moffit who looks like a guy from those Capital one commercials. You would have to be beyond passed out drunk to want to mess with three of them.

On the other hand Wilson probably had them lining up in the Lobby so he could run plays that night.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":28ivsn0h said:
On the other hand Wilson probably had them lining up in the Lobby so he could run plays that night.

Now that's funnier than shit, but probably the truth though LOL.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
McQuistan declined the invitation to join the rest of his linemates. Something about the Hawaiian sun and his complexion.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Actual text message sent out by Russ to all Seahawks in Hawaii:

"My room, 6:30 AM, breakfast and film. Don't be late."

Axx

Reaction score
no love for Sweezy or Carp?

Zowert

Reaction score
chris98251":t5rujhbf said:

LOL!!! Hahahaha, that was great.. He would be the guy to rent out a ballroom at the hotel to run plays.

Russell Wilson probably brings his offensive line everywhere. Reminds me of those Tom Brady Visa commercials a while back..

[youtube]a209lYNetOc[/youtube]

chris98251

Reaction score
How would ya like to be other teams players and see 1/3 ok maybe not a 3rd but plenty of them off the Seahawks roster there with these guys, that sends a real clear message in my opinion, WE ARE A TEAM, and we have each others back. Going forward any FA's out there got to respect that and envy it I would think.

Hawaiian Hawk

Reaction score
Moffitt was sitting in the next section from us. The wife and I were looking at him and I'm saying if that's not John Moffitt than it's his twin brother and then after seeing this post I know it was him. Could kick myself for not getting an autograph on my 12th Fan jersey.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
Hawaiian Hawk":1933d4a9 said:
And then after that post I went back through my pics and see that Giacomini was sitting with him.

:179422:

Surprised Breno didn't jump over the side and run out on the field and start tossing bodys off the pile when the Beast was running the ball...

bmorepunk

Reaction score
SE174":3mxfk0lh said:
CALIHAWK1":3mxfk0lh said:
Axx":3mxfk0lh said:
no love for Sweezy or Carp?
Forget sweezy.
It ain't easy bein' Sweezy...

If I was Sweezy I'd be doing smart barbell all season and get that squat, bench, press, deadlift, and power clean up as high as I could and watch film.

Latest posts