My favorite moment in the SF-ATL game

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
My favorite moment in the SF-ATL game
Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:17 pm

I want cake now!
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

Re: My favorite moment in the SF-ATL game
Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:40 pm
  • :pukeface: :pukeface: Seriously can't stand that dude...............
    docj78
    NET Rookie

Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:41 am
  • He's a meathead jock. Where are you guys getting "I want cake now?" Is it suppose to be a reference?
    sig by Ramster
    The Battle #83
    NET Rookie

• The Battle #83 wrote:Where are you guys getting "I want cake now?" Is it suppose to be a reference?

kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• now that's some funny stuff right there.. never seen that before
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• Nick Saban and Jim Harbaugh are proof that good things happen to awful people.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:16 am
  • kearly wrote:
    The Battle #83 wrote:Where are you guys getting "I want cake now?" Is it suppose to be a reference?

hahahahahahahaha
    sig by Ramster
    The Battle #83
    NET Rookie

Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:54 am
  • Weird thing for me is how that gif actually melts a little of my hatred and turns it into pity. Seriously. Look at the guy. That is not an adult reaction. If that's what you're rooting for, if that's what you're defending with "I don't care, as long as he wins" (which, empty as it is, is the only half-reasonable justification) then I start to just feel sorry for you. It's just sad, and kind of pathetic, really.

If having that as your most visible representative is the price of a Lombardi, count me out.
    Q: “What is your thing?”
    A: “Lay back, kick back, mind my business, stay in my own lane.”
    VivaEfrenHerrera
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:56 am
  • Ugh, what a douche. :34853_doh:
    Claden
    NET Rookie

• As much as I like Harbaugh's coaching and most important the RESULTS he's getting, I despise his antics.
    Last edited by Punter on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Punter
    NET Bench Warmer

• Isn't he just stealing off Singletary's work? How much of this team is really his doing? Why was Singletary fired? He was the one that was the real man, the one who instilled any semblance of toughness there.
    RiggoReincarnated
    NET Starter

• all that is true, but the players were not responding to him... VD the most namely.... Singletary is from the old school, i'm the coach this is how it's going to be done, don't like it hit the showers... players today are more pampered, big contracts face of the franchise, they know it's about them... some aren't like that, but a lot are... add in the fact they are still kids basically, you get kaos within the team... TO, Moss, Ocho stinko, pac man etc... Singletary was having none of that....

today the more successful coaches are the player coaches, feed their ego's, pamper them to an extent.. Carroll, Hardousche to name a couple.
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• If you look at nearly all there great players were drafted or signed by Nolan or Singletary. I think Kap, and Aldon might be hardouche’s only starting draft choices to make any impact so far. LMJ a little. Not Great, but not horrible either, of course we saw how great Aldon was without Justin Smith. That has always been my question with hardouche, how he would draft, so far 1 player a year is not good enough to keep up and Fisher has always drafted well IMO, so yeah they are great on the lines but that has little to do with him, Another interesting fact look at their front office during Nolan notice who is in Seattle now look at our draft production, maybe not a coincidence (supposed to reference Scot McCloughan). Notice he left and SF draft this year was lets just saynot like ours, only 1 rookie contributed significantly, now thats either a testament to there players in place or our lack there of, or they draft shitty, Just a thought
    "Go Hawks" Russlemainia
    Adopt a Rookie - Jackson Jeffcoat
    SeaHawk80
    NET Rookie

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:56 am
  • SeaHawk80 wrote:If you look at nearly all there great players were drafted or signed by Nolan or Singletary. I think Kap, and Aldon might be hardouche’s only starting draft choices to make any impact so far. LMJ a little. Not Great, but not horrible either, of course we saw how great Aldon was without Justin Smith. That has always been my question with hardouche, how he would draft, so far 1 player a year is not good enough to keep up and Fisher has always drafted well IMO, so yeah they are great on the lines but that has little to do with him, Another interesting fact look at their front office during Nolan notice who is in Seattle now look at our draft production, maybe not a coincidence (supposed to reference Scot McCloughan). Notice he left and SF draft this year was lets just saynot like ours, only 1 rookie contributed significantly, now thats either a testament to there players in place or our lack there of, or they draft shitty, Just a thought

Harbaugh inherited a talented roster. he didn't need a successful draft. this year, we knew we were going to have all 12 starters back on D. we new that our offense was going to be relatively the same (couldn't have foreseen Kaepernick). it's not Harbaugh's fault he didn't need to draft instant starters. btw, Harbaugh did bring in Carlos Rogers, Dante Whitner, Mario Manningham, and Randy Moss. He made Ray McDonald a starter for the the first time of his career. He named Bowman a starter despite a relatively unimpressive rookie campaign under Singletary. He drafted our starting full back, Bruce Miller, in addition to Kendall Hunter, and LMJ to solidify the offense. Drafted Aldon Smith and Chris Culliver do bulster the passrush and secondary.

I'd say Harbaugh sealed the deal when it came to making the 49ers a Superbowl team.
    SoHo9erFan
    NET Veteran

• So your saying he didn't draft well cause he did not have to? I really hope he continues to do that then
    "Go Hawks" Russlemainia
    Adopt a Rookie - Jackson Jeffcoat
    SeaHawk80
    NET Rookie

• baalke is the one that makes all the selections and has final say in the whiners front office. i thought a whiner fan would know that.
    GeorgeKush
    NET Rookie

• GeorgeKush wrote:baalke is the one that makes all the selections and has final say in the whiners front office. i thought a whiner fan would know that.

I do know that. I was responding to a post that insinuated Harbuagh was bad at drafting and compiling a talented roster. Why didn't you correct that guy's post?
    SoHo9erFan
    NET Veteran

• VivaEfrenHerrera wrote:Weird thing for me is how that gif actually melts a little of my hatred and turns it into pity. Seriously. Look at the guy. That is not an adult reaction. If that's what you're rooting for, if that's what you're defending with "I don't care, as long as he wins" (which, empty as it is, is the only half-reasonable justification) then I start to just feel sorry for you. It's just sad, and kind of pathetic, really.

If having that as your most visible representative is the price of a Lombardi, count me out.

I don't follow college football, but wasn't Carroll called a cheater? I might be thinking of somebody else.
    sig by Ramster
    The Battle #83
    NET Rookie

• I thought kearly was going to say the final score was his favorite part, traitor.
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

• It's going to be funny to see his face when they lose
    sig by Ramster
    The Battle #83
    NET Rookie

• SeaHawk80 wrote:So your saying he didn't draft well cause he did not have to? I really hope he continues to do that then

Depends on what YOUR idea of well is. Unfortunately I'd have to agree about it being a pretty weak draft, overall.
    TheWest
    NET Bench Warmer

Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:40 pm
  • The Battle #83 wrote:
    VivaEfrenHerrera wrote:Weird thing for me is how that gif actually melts a little of my hatred and turns it into pity. Seriously. Look at the guy. That is not an adult reaction. If that's what you're rooting for, if that's what you're defending with "I don't care, as long as he wins" (which, empty as it is, is the only half-reasonable justification) then I start to just feel sorry for you. It's just sad, and kind of pathetic, really.

I don't follow college football, but wasn't Carroll called a cheater? I might be thinking of somebody else.

anybody?
    sig by Ramster
    The Battle #83
    NET Rookie

Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:48 pm
  • kearly wrote:Image

I want cake now!

looking at the clip then the caption at the bottom, then looking at your Avatar.. Kearly i do believe you've created the perfect storm... beautiful..
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• The Battle #83 wrote:
    The Battle #83 wrote:
    VivaEfrenHerrera wrote:Weird thing for me is how that gif actually melts a little of my hatred and turns it into pity. Seriously. Look at the guy. That is not an adult reaction. If that's what you're rooting for, if that's what you're defending with "I don't care, as long as he wins" (which, empty as it is, is the only half-reasonable justification) then I start to just feel sorry for you. It's just sad, and kind of pathetic, really.

anybody?

looked it up wow, lost alot of respect for Carroll :(
    sig by Ramster
    The Battle #83
    NET Rookie

It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:46 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information