What's up 12's......I come in peace!

OP
OP
NinerLifer

NinerLifer

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":35mbw0x8 said:
^ Here we go! "See, he does go through progressions..." We're starting a never-ending debate with no winners....

Agreed. So lets change the subject shall we? :)

What is your guy's opinion in regards to the Cards and Rams since it was brought up above? I do post on the Cards MB with the same respect I have been doing here so far, but have never really had an interest in posting on the Rams MB yet. Perhaps I just consider you guys and the cards more of our rivals than the Rams, despite how our 2 games against them turned out this year. Maybe my opinion of the rams will change next year.

mikeak

Reaction score
Not changing the subject (sorry) :)

I disagree that Kaepernick is one-dimensional. He is great in the pocket, goes through the reads etc. He is great on the run - faster than RW. He is NOT good at throwing the ball when scrambling / running around. Can't remember the QBR for inside / outside the pocket but there was a dramatic difference.

The most interesting thing will be how he goes through reading the defenses next year when they will have adjusted somewhat to the read option plays. But he may have a superbowl ring on his finger then and will get at least a 2 year grace period to figure it out.....

RW is not as fast but I think smarter at reading the defenses and puts in more time, he is better at throwing the ball on the run and at least as good when standing in the pocket. I think long-term RW's style of football will survive because the root of it is more like Big Ben where it is hard to get him down (not because four guys are hanging onto him but because four guys just missed him) and then suddenly he zips it for 50 yards down the field. This is different from any other current qb with this style as he is smart enough to properly read defenses. If Vick knew how to read defenses he would have a few MVP's in the closet.....

Either way agree that it will be fun to watch for the next few years. I said it before the second game and I say it now. I do think Kaepernick's style is better for the Seahawks than AS.....but we shall see over the next few years

Rams -- I think they are definately getting better and adding Ryan to the defensive side and having Fisher there will make them brutal to deal with

Cards - I will let you know once we see who their qb is. I think they are at least 2 years away from being truly competitive as the offense needs more than just a qb and I am not sure that Arians is the right coach for this division

chris98251

Reaction score
Well fans and a whole lot of bandwagoneers will be jumping on Seahawks, Rams, 49ers teams this year, Rams are resurgeing under Fisher and will not be going away anytime soon. He will keep them competitive and physical. The Cards are unless I'm off my rocker doomed for a while, nobody here can tell for sure how Arians is going to work out, but losing Horton hurts.

I think the fire is basically back in the west as I stated and our records won't be without blemish only due to us beating each other up, nobody is gonna wanna fly over the Rockies to see any teams here for a while. I am waiting for the unfair advantage statements from rivals to pop up with every loss here soon.

OP
OP
NinerLifer

NinerLifer

Reaction score
chris98251":cldq5i2c said:
Well fans and a whole lot of bandwagoneers will be jumping on Seahawks, Rams, 49ers teams this year, Rams are resurgeing under Fisher and will not be going away anytime soon. He will keep them competitive and physical. The Cards are unless I'm off my rocker doomed for a while, nobody here can tell for sure how Arians is going to work out, but losing Horton hurts.

I think the fire is basically back in the west as I stated and our records won't be without blemish only due to us beating each other up, nobody is gonna wanna fly over the Rockies to see any teams here for a while. I am waiting for the unfair advantage statements from rivals to pop up with every loss here soon.

Well said!

NorCal

Reaction score
Greenhell":d371yanw said:
Was thinking the same thing. Wonder if they're rubbing it in on the Rams and Cards boards? Doubt it cus they fear us more than the others.

I joined the Cards boards awhile ago, but its a sad place. Not quite as sad as the Rams board. Maybe the Rams board will get better as they get better.

This board has always been fun for me to discuss football and get into fun little arguments. But message boards do not reflect the fanbase as most never go to them. All boards attract trolls, its the nature of things.

Plus the Niners and Seahawks are the two best teams in the division and have a nice rivalry going. And of course we would "fear" the seahawks more than the other two teams, the Seahawks are better. ALthough next year should be interesting because the Rams "should" be better.

checkdanews

Reaction score
The 9er fans are making more and more appearances on the hawks forum because deep down they are scared of us...muahahahahah

If the 9ers weren't in the superbowl, this guy wouldn't of came to our forum. I guarantee you that...He wants to come here, and have all of us think he is classy...but really he is just gloating...even if its not verbally

SonicHawk

Reaction score
This guy started a thread to rub in the fact the 9ers are going to the SB.

Can't wait until they lose next week so we can stop seeing them create nonsense threads.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
49ers fans. What do you think of Kaepernick's long throwing motion? Sure he seems to get it out quick enough by the long movements I think would telegraph where he's going with the ball. Do you beleive that is a major issue?

Here's the think with Kaepernick- Can't stand the guy because I was seeing him beat my beloved Idaho Vandals for 4 years. I think he's a good QB, but I also think he's getting a little too much love for the national media. He has a big game against GB (and Chicago- he's also had a number of stinker's like the Rams and Seahawks games.) and all the media are worshipping the guy. THe Kaepernicking thing is ridiculous. Even more ridiculous is him trying to "trademark" the pose, despite it being far from original.

I lived in Baltimore for a few years, so I'm abliged to root for them over the 49ers (who were my childhood team). I think it will be a close game, Baltimore has a playing big when it matters this year, If Flacco plays well like has in the playoffs I think they'll win.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Best rivalry in the league right now: Seahawks vs 49ers

Might also be the two best teams next season.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Realistically, how many more years can Justin Smith keep playing at his current level?

OP
OP
NinerLifer

NinerLifer

Reaction score
baltimoreravens":3gjseipd said:
Hi Niners fan... I'd wish you good luck in the Super Bowl, but... I want us to win! Harbowl!

:13:

OP
OP
NinerLifer

NinerLifer

Reaction score
checkdanews":tuq6n7f7 said:
The 9er fans are making more and more appearances on the hawks forum because deep down they are scared of us...muahahahahah

If the 9ers weren't in the superbowl, this guy wouldn't of came to our forum. I guarantee you that...He wants to come here, and have all of us think he is classy...but really he is just gloating...even if its not verbally

Actually, I have been trying to register on this site for over a year and was finally able to get approved yesterday after multiple attempts.

Pretty sure we didn't make it to the SB last year. ;)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":6r63r6nj said:
Realistically, how many more years can Justin Smith keep playing at his current level?

I'd like to see 0. He'll turn 34 early next season, so let's hope his decline starts...in the Super Bowl. 8)

OP
OP
NinerLifer

NinerLifer

Reaction score
jlwaters1":tt84vdo5 said:
49ers fans. What do you think of Kaepernick's long throwing motion? Sure he seems to get it out quick enough by the long movements I think would telegraph where he's going with the ball. Do you beleive that is a major issue?

Here's the think with Kaepernick- Can't stand the guy because I was seeing him beat my beloved Idaho Vandals for 4 years. I think he's a good QB, but I also think he's getting a little too much love for the national media. He has a big game against GB (and Chicago- he's also had a number of stinker's like the Rams and Seahawks games.) and all the media are worshipping the guy. THe Kaepernicking thing is ridiculous. Even more ridiculous is him trying to "trademark" the pose, despite it being far from original.

I lived in Baltimore for a few years, so I'm abliged to root for them over the 49ers (who were my childhood team). I think it will be a close game, Baltimore has a playing big when it matters this year, If Flacco plays well like has in the playoffs I think they'll win.

Kaepernick's people are Trademarking the term "Kaepernicking" not the pose FYI. :)

Treefiddy

Reaction score
NorCal":130tvjf5 said:
Greenhell":130tvjf5 said:
Was thinking the same thing. Wonder if they're rubbing it in on the Rams and Cards boards? Doubt it cus they fear us more than the others.

I joined the Cards boards awhile ago, but its a sad place. Not quite as sad as the Rams board. Maybe the Rams board will get better as they get better.

This board has always been fun for me to discuss football and get into fun little arguments. But message boards do not reflect the fanbase as most never go to them. All boards attract trolls, its the nature of things.

Plus the Niners and Seahawks are the two best teams in the division and have a nice rivalry going. And of course we would "fear" the seahawks more than the other two teams, the Seahawks are better. ALthough next year should be interesting because the Rams "should" be better.

I honestly think Hawks and Niners are the two best teams in the NFL

OP
OP
NinerLifer

NinerLifer

Reaction score
jkitsune":1zoxm13c said:
NinerLifer":1zoxm13c said:
Hey guys! Let me start off by saying that I am fully aware of the issues that this board has with Niner fans coming on here and trolling. I want you all to know that I just want to talk about football with you guys, and not start any problems.

I know that most of you don't want the Niners to win the SB this year, and I understand that since there is an obvious huge rivalry developing between our teams. So all I can say is thanks for having me here, and I look forward to talking with you guys about football. :)

Welcome! I live in the bay area, and obviously the vast majority of my friends are Niner fans, and they're all good, knowledgeable football people. It's too bad more people like them (and you) don't make themselves known. Hope you'll find a home here!

Thanks man! It is unfortunate that fans of every team choose to troll opposing team's boards and try to represent the entire fan base. I wish that people on MB's realized that they shouldn't allow the small percentage of fans who come on here negatively decide their opinion of everyone. The Seahawks fans that I know in real life are all great people. Some are family members of mine.

My brother is a Seahawks fan and we have conversations all the time about our two teams. He makes valid points occasionally about the Hawks that I end up agreeing with, and vice versa. He is also a new member on here.

The Radish

Reaction score
We have a few Niner fans that have been here a while and are welcome. I think the ones that get us the most are obviously ones that are living in the past and can't wait to remind us they have won 5 SBs (during the times when even I was a Niner fan. Being in the service in a town can do that to ya) But those were won before most of those posters were born, lol.

Anyway if you're one of the ones that wind up staying, great. At least I won't look like a complete fool for approving you. hahahahaha

And btw, welcome to Seahawks.net.

:les:

One more thing,,,,we have people here who will never allow themselves to see the difference between talking football and not talking to people of other faiths, in this case Seahawks versus hard rock miners. lol

But we ask you be patient with them as well. Perhaps someday someone will erase their fears of catching some disease from a fan of another team. :D

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
The Radish":2ett99fy said:
One more thing,,,,we have people here who will never allow themselves to see the difference between talking football and not talking to people of other faiths, in this case Seahawks versus hard rock miners. lol

But we ask you be patient with them as well. Perhaps someday someone will erase their fears of catching some disease from a fan of another team. :D

He means me. When I see your red, I see red. Hate does not even begin to describe what I feel inside for the Ninners and James Harbaugh. I know you came here to troll, and since you're going out of your way not to now that we've called you on it, I accept you...because you're not able to do what you came here to do AND be honest both. Lol Cheers, mate. Hope you guys get your balls roasted.

morgulon1

Reaction score
NinerLifer":257a48ts said:
KARAVARUS":257a48ts said:
Just wait til someone says we prefer Wilson over Kaepernutz, or why our player deserves this or that over a Ninner player. It all goes down hill from there. No good can come from this. Welcome anyhow.

You see that's where I'm different. I recognize that I am an intruder on enemy ground here, and know that there is no patience for that kind of behavior on this MB from the mods due to recent troll behavior. And as such, what I say and think in reply is edited before I type it on here LOL.

I respect you guys as passionate fans of your team, and appreciate the ability to talk with you guys in regards to our two teams.

Damn, we really must of got to the ninners this season. Theyre in the super bowl and where is this guy???

Answer: looking for approval and validation from the 12's

Or I could be COMPLETELY wrong and this guy just wants to talk with us.....In that case I'd feel like an ass but wouldn't admitt it.

seahawksTopGear

Reaction score
NinerLifer":18f8g54m said:
I know that most of you don't want the Niners to win the SB this year

You are wrong, I for one am rooting for you guys for two reasons. One so you represent the NFC West, and two so that most of your outrageous 13 picks in next years draft are one spot lower. It's not like you guys know how to draft anyway, but every little bit counts.