Love this - Earl Thomas

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
He was just doing an interview on 710...Bob Stelton asked him, "what's your off-season plan, how much time do you take off"?

Earl: "I already took time off - like 4 or 5 days. I want to be the best so I'm back to work".

I think a lot of players on this team are the same way and are going to kill it this off-season - they can sense how close they are.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Awesome to hear! I'd like to see Thomas become the leader of the defense, just as Wilson is the example for the offense.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":201pound said:
He was just doing an interview on 710...Bob Stelton asked him, "what's your off-season plan, how much time do you take off"?

Earl: "I already took time off - like 4 or 5 days. I want to be the best so I'm back to work".

I think a lot of players on this team are the same way and are going to kill it this off-season - they can sense how close they are.
That's scary fantastico!!!!

chris98251

Reaction score
Hmm thats the mark of a guy thats on a mission, having seen a few quips from other players they are already in chip on their shoulder form chomping at the bit.

Winterfell

Reaction score
I love that Earl has that hunger. Even though he was drafted in the first round, he still has a chip on his shoulder and the burning motivation to improve himself.

So refreshing, especially when it seems so many first rounders go on cruise mode after they make it to the NFL and get their payday.

DHawk

Reaction score
With guys like Thomas and Wilson having this kind of fire, lets hope this work ethic spreads like wildfire!