Christ...Kaepernick trademarks "Kaepernicking"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvin49

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":599rgo2h said:
You only think he's the biggest a-hole because he's not on your team. Sherman talks shit on the field to get inside his opponents head, and more often than not - it works. He backs up everything he says with his play, and gives credit where it's due. He owns any mistakes he makes and gives 100% on every down. Face it - the niners would love to have Sherman lining up for them.

Darnell Dockett seems to be a complete scumbag in every way possible, a cheap-shotting bastard, but I'd be lying if i said i wouldn't love to have him on the Seahawks' D-line.

Catch a grip.

Of course I'd take Richard Sherman. When did I say otherwise? We had Deion Sanders for a season. I also agree on Dockett...both that I hate him and would want him (funny story....after always talking about how much he hated the 49ers and having twitter wars with Vernon Davis....after the final game of the season he COMPLIMENTED to 49ers and their fans via Twitter. Sounds like someone sees the end of the road in Arizona...lol).

I'm just sayin' it's comical to stake some moral high ground and be critical of Kaep when you got Sherman on your roster. Kaep gets fired up on the field. Guilty. He kisses his tattoo as an F-U to people who don't approve of his tattoos. Guilty. He was short with the media after getting crushed in Seattle. Guilty. (and oh BTW, that was also the week after a story came out about his biological mother wanting to reunite with him and just a couple weeks after the tattoo article...so he wasn't all that happy with those peeps).

The conclusions you guys are coming to tho are ridiculous and show only that you WANT to hate anything red and gold. Thats all good...it's your right...especially in this forum...but you look foolish.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Thinly veiled troll 49, I sleeps just fine. Sherman owns Kaepernick so far in their young careers, baited him into a beautiful interception in the back of the endzone. Maybe that is why Kaepernick gave such a kicked in the dick interview that night. I expect my cornerbacks to make plays on the field, and I expect my quarterbacks to act like they have seen an endzone once before in their lives.

I wonder, what would Kaepernick kiss after a touchdown if he was a bit more flexible?

But good for you, you made the trip over to defend the honor of your scripture kissing teletubby voiced quarterback. Now you can crawl back to that cesspool you call 49erwebzone and report back to your homies that you have fought the good fight.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3ghag72y said:
Thinly veiled troll 49, I sleeps just fine. Sherman owns Kaepernick so far in their young careers, baited him into a beautiful interception in the back of the endzone. Maybe that is why Kaepernick gave such a kicked in the dick interview that night. I expect my cornerbacks to make plays on the field, and I expect my quarterbacks to act like they have seen an endzone once before in their lives.

I wonder, what would Kaepernick kiss after a touchdown if he was a bit more flexible?

But good for you, you made the trip over to defend the honor of your scripture kissing teletubby voiced quarterback. Now you can crawl back to that cesspool you call 49erwebzone and report back to your homies that you have fought the good fight.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

"You mad bro?"

Marvin49

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1nd1v2xr said:
Marvin49":1nd1v2xr said:
peachesenregalia":1nd1v2xr said:
You only think he's the biggest a-hole because he's not on your team. Sherman talks shit on the field to get inside his opponents head, and more often than not - it works. He backs up everything he says with his play, and gives credit where it's due. He owns any mistakes he makes and gives 100% on every down. Face it - the niners would love to have Sherman lining up for them.

Darnell Dockett seems to be a complete scumbag in every way possible, a cheap-shotting bastard, but I'd be lying if i said i wouldn't love to have him on the Seahawks' D-line.

Catch a grip.

Of course I'd take Richard Sherman. When did I say otherwise? We had Deion Sanders for a season. I also agree on Dockett...both that I hate him and would want him (funny story....after always talking about how much he hated the 49ers and having twitter wars with Vernon Davis....after the final game of the season he COMPLIMENTED to 49ers and their fans via Twitter. Sounds like someone sees the end of the road in Arizona...lol).

I'm just sayin' it's comical to stake some moral high ground and be critical of Kaep when you got Sherman on your roster. Kaep gets fired up on the field. Guilty. He kisses his tattoo as an F-U to people who don't approve of his tattoos. Guilty. He was short with the media after getting crushed in Seattle. Guilty. (and oh BTW, that was also the week after a story came out about his biological mother wanting to reunite with him and just a couple weeks after the tattoo article...so he wasn't all that happy with those peeps).

The conclusions you guys are coming to tho are ridiculous and show only that you WANT to hate anything red and gold. Thats all good...it's your right...especially in this forum...but you look foolish.

No more foolish than most of the 9er fanze at webzone acting like dicks, calling for injuries to seahawk players, claiming that the Seahawks routinely cheat and get away with it, and that the seahawks have no class.

We're rivals. This is what a rivalry is.

:34853_doh:

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I love how people (including many of our OWN fans) ignore the fact that Sherman boisterously gives credit on the field after a great play against him. Including clapping his hands and pointing to his palm on a play where Kaepernick (I think? It might have been a different game) threw a great pass that was completed against Sherman.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1ind0u2u said:
I love how people (including many of our OWN fans) ignore the fact that Sherman boisterously gives credit on the field after a great play against him. Including clapping his hands and pointing to his palm on a play where Kaepernick (I think? It might have been a different game) threw a great pass that was completed against Sherman.

Right.

The golf clap is him "boisterously giving credit". It's more like him being a condescending a-hole.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Marvin49":12aji4rp said:
Right.

The golf clap is him "boisterously giving credit". It's more like him being a condescending a-hole.

Please explain, in detail, how the aforementioned example is not him giving credit where he feels its due. I'm serious, I want to know. Also, it wasn't slow enough to be a golf clap.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":32htvtfp said:
Marvin49":32htvtfp said:
Right.

Please explain, in detail, how the aforementioned example is not him giving credit where he feels its due. I'm serious, I want to know. Also, it wasn't slow enough to be a golf clap.

Seriously? Wow.

If you don't see how that's condescending, then we have nothing to talk about.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Marvin49":2qi99muj said:
Seriously? Wow.

You're just hating on Sherman because he's got a big mouth; which means he can't possibly be capable of giving anybody any credit, right?

You're right, we do have nothing to talk about; but that isn't as much on me as you might be thinking.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1rdyfwf5 said:
Marvin49":1rdyfwf5 said:
Seriously? Wow.

You're just hating on Sherman because he's got a big mouth; which means he can't possibly be capable of giving anybody any credit, right?

You're right, we do have nothing to talk about; but that isn't as much on me as you might be thinking.

LOL.

You see Sherman as "giving boistrous credit" and Kaepernick as a "punchable douche Cutler level"...

...and somehow I'm the one who's deluded.

RIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHHHTTTTTT.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Marvin49":mea87t7h said:
LOL.

You see Sherman as "giving boistrous credit" and Kaepernick as a "punchable douche Cutler level"...

...and somehow I'm the one who's deluded.

RIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHHHTTTTTT.

If I Adobe Premiere'd Sherman in that video clip of him giving credit to look like one of the 49ers CBs and put him in 49ers colors, you'd be all over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts