Sherman explains to the world why he is better than Revis

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

• from the comments

seahawk bandwagoners need to stop dreaming. Sherman is good, but he is no where NEAR Revis. Sherman’s success is due to that amazing pass rush they have.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    themunn
    NET Veteran

• Save the talk. Prove it on the field over a consistent basis.
    **ME LONG YOU LOVE TIME**
    Seattle_Stunna_MD
    NET Rookie

• Seattle_Stunna_MD wrote:Save the talk. Prove it on the field over a consistent basis.

Uh, he has been?
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• themunn wrote:from the comments

seahawk bandwagoners need to stop dreaming. Sherman is good, but he is no where NEAR Revis. Sherman’s success is due to that amazing pass rush they have.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Didn't you see the Green Bay game, our pass rush is pretty Godly.
    Axx
    NET Veteran

• Seattle_Stunna_MD wrote:Save the talk. Prove it on the field over a consistent basis.

This.
    yummy down on this throbbing pole of hot man chicken.
    legend38
    NET Veteran

• legend38 wrote:
    Seattle_Stunna_MD wrote:Save the talk. Prove it on the field over a consistent basis.

This.

You people make me ashamed. When has he NOT proven it? He slipped and got a couple steps behind Roddy White and White got a TD. It happens. He still had a good overall game, and has had great overall games every single week this year. Stop being prissy and hating on Sherm's smack talk while drinking your tea and eating your crumpets and learn to enjoy our all-world CB's performance on the field.

Geez.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• I'm not really sure why Sherman is picking this fight? I love the guy, but it's not like he can leverage this into a paycheck this off season.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

• Love how people hate on Sherman. The man is confident in his job and he brings it to the field each and every week. With Revis' ACL injury, anyone doubt that Sherman will be better than Revis from this point out? Revis had a great career, but with that ACL, he's bound to lose a little bit when he comes back. Sherman has been getting better.

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• Pretty convenient for Sherm to leave out Darrelle Revis' pass defended numbers in that screenshot.

As much as I love his confidence, his act is growing tiresome.
    Fox0r
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

• This Sherman act will grow tiresome the day he asks for a Revis size contract.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• Sherman's first two years in the league are far better than Revis' considering he only became a starter 6 games into the 2011 season, I don't think there's any reason to suggest he's not as good or better than Revis - who in 5 seasons of playing time has one season which is as good as the season Sherman just had (7 more passes defended, but 1 less interception, Sherman had 3 FF to Revis' 0 and a sack), and 3 seasons with stats similar to those put up by Sherman in 10 games last year.

Yes maybe he needs to prove it over a consistent basis, but then again, no he doesn't because that's what football's all about - maybe Revis never ever comes back and plays to the standard he did in the past - you're only as good as your last game
    themunn
    NET Veteran

• The dude needs to learn a little bit of how to act from Wilson. Tired of the bragging and talk.
    TJH
    *NET #1 Sherman Fan*

• Roland and kidhawk. I have never heard a Sehawks fan complain about Sherman's on-field performance.

Some of us just prefer a more ?dignified? approach to the game.... Think Cortez. Or Kenny Easley..

Different Strokes.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

• RolandDeschain wrote:
    Seattle_Stunna_MD wrote:Save the talk. Prove it on the field over a consistent basis.

Uh, he has been?

Except when he fell down giving up that TD in Atlanta.

I love me some Shermy Sherm, but his mouth is going to wear on me if he keeps this up for the next 10 years. There's a fine line between having some Twitter fun, and just being an ass. Sherman is precariously close to ass territory.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Veteran

• TJH wrote:The dude needs to learn a little bit of how to act from Wilson. Tired of the bragging and talk.

Or we can embrace the smack talk! Enjoy it even? We have arguably the best corner in the league, who isn't afraid to talk some smack, and backs it up on the field! He's our new GP!

I know a lot of Seahawk fans are old school, quiet/silent style, the Steve Largent types (and Russell Wilson). Don't say a word, let your actions speak for themselves, act like you've been there before, yadda yadda yadda. But there's nothing wrong with having players with personality.

But c'mon get out of your comfort zones a bit, embrace the Sherman smack talk, its a lot more fun when you do.
    So you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil?
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

• Sgt. Largent wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:

Uh, he has been?

Except when he fell down giving up that TD in Atlanta.

I love me some Shermy Sherm, but his mouth is going to wear on me if he keeps this up for the next 10 years. There's a fine line between having some Twitter fun, and just being an ass. Sherman is precariously close to ass territory.

find me a cornerback that's never ever ever been beaten and I'll find you a guy getting paid 20m a year
    themunn
    NET Veteran

• When did we become such a weak fanbase? Really, Sherm talking himself up is "tiresome"? Give me a break.

He's one of the best, if not the absolute best, CB in the league. He has a huge chip on his shoulder for falling to the 5th round. If this gets him motivated, who are we to tell him to shut up? His play backs up his talk, I love it.
    SUPERBOWL!!
    Hawkfan77
    NET Veteran

• twisted_steel2 wrote:
    TJH wrote:The dude needs to learn a little bit of how to act from Wilson. Tired of the bragging and talk.

Or we can embrace the smack talk! Enjoy it even? We have arguably the best corner in the league, who isn't afraid to talk some smack, and backs it up on the field! He's our new GP!

Nah, I am not going to change my outlook on sports just because the guy is on our team. I will say this, if Sherman was a 9er, he would be the most hated person on these forums, and nobody can deny that.

I love him as a player, but that's not identity I like for our team. I want to be a classy organization.
    TJH
    *NET #1 Sherman Fan*

• Sgt. Largent wrote:Except when he fell down giving up that TD in Atlanta.

What a joke. See below:

bestfightstory wrote:Roland and kidhawk. I have never heard a Sehawks fan complain about Sherman's on-field performance.

Really? I see several people in this thread wanting Sherman to prove it on the field before talking more. That is a direct reference to his on-field performance, and they're using damned near the ONLY time he has gotten burned as some sort of perceived evidence for wanting him to be quiet. Nobody in the history of the world has ever been perfect, and Sherman's 99% of the way there, placing him in the top handful of players at ANY POSITION in the league with how good he was this year, and they're trying to use performance as an excuse for something. It's absolutely ridiculous. You can want him to be quiet all you want, but you cannot - ABSOLUTELY CANNOT link it to his performance in any way, shape, or form. That is worse than asinine.

Check it out, Sherman was tied for 2nd place with Adrian Peterson for approximate value in the entire league, across all positions on both sides of the ball, by Pro Football Reference: http://www.pro-football-reference.com/y ... eaders.htm

Those of you whining about Sherman's mouth, that's fine, BUT STOP MENTIONING PERFORMANCE or relating to it directly or indirectly in any way. That is absolutely ridiculous, and by ridiculous I mean a euphemism for something I can't say outside the shack that is very insulting towards you.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• TJH wrote: I want to be a classy organization.

Been there, done that....how many superbowls did that get us?

Not to mention that it's not like he's putting others down, he's just confident in himself. If he were saying that Revis sucked, that would be different. That's not what he's doing. He's saying that his name should be mentioned with the best in the game.

I'd have to agree, and his All-Pro nod tends to support it as well.

kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• themunn wrote:
    find me a cornerback that's never ever ever been beaten and I'll find you a guy getting paid 20m a year

My point is you'd think giving up a huge TD where you fell on your face and cost your team a chance at the NFC Championship game might create a little off season humility.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Veteran

• twisted_steel2 wrote:
    TJH wrote:The dude needs to learn a little bit of how to act from Wilson. Tired of the bragging and talk.

I know a lot of Seahawk fans are old school, quiet/silent style, the Steve Largent types (and Russell Wilson). Don't say a word, let your actions speak for themselves, act like you've been there before, yadda yadda yadda. But there's nothing wrong with having players with personality.

But c'mon get out of your comfort zones a bit, embrace the Sherman smack talk, its a lot more fun when you do.

It'd be impossible for me to agree more. Sherman is exactly the kind of player/personality this team needed. He's the kind of player that other parts of the country pay attention to (...and so many here have talked incessantly about lack of exposure/respect over the years!) Plus, he's one of those extremely rare commodoties...a shutdown corner (only a handful in the league at most). Some will love him and more will think he's a villian...but, in any event, they'll be thinking and talking about Seattle.
    Jac
    NET Veteran

• Sarlacc83 wrote:I'm not really sure why Sherman is picking this fight? I love the guy, but it's not like he can leverage this into a paycheck this off season.

If you don't know why than u don't know Sherman.
    Drafted in the 5th round passed over by 32 teams 4 times including his college coach.
    He is a prideful competitor with oozing confidence. This is who he is and those who wish he be quiet don't know him.
    joeshaney
    NET Starter

• RolandDeschain wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:Except when he fell down giving up that TD in Atlanta.

What a joke. See below:

bestfightstory wrote:Roland and kidhawk. I have never heard a Sehawks fan complain about Sherman's on-field performance.

Really? I see several people in this thread wanting Sherman to prove it on the field before talking more. That is a direct reference to his on-field performance, and they're using damned near the ONLY time he has gotten burned as some sort of perceived evidence for wanting him to be quiet. Nobody in the history of the world has ever been perfect, and Sherman's 99% of the way there, placing him in the top handful of players at ANY POSITION in the league with how good he was this year, and they're trying to use performance as an excuse for something. It's absolutely ridiculous. You can want him to be quiet all you want, but you cannot - ABSOLUTELY CANNOT link it to his performance in any way, shape, or form. That is worse than asinine.

It's like he's already held to a higher standard than other corners. And they don't even realize they're doing it.

"Did you see that one pass they completed on him, he's not very good!" Ignoring that he locked his side of the field down for 99.99% of the remaining plays, registered 5 PD's and 2 INT's.(just an example) :|

And opposing WR's actually celebrate when they get a pass completion on him. It's actually pretty crazy to think about. There could be 25-35 passes completed in a game, but they celebrate the ones on Sherman. That's really telling.
    Last edited by twisted_steel2 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
    So you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil?
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

• Sgt. Largent wrote:
    themunn wrote:

My point is you'd think giving up a huge TD where you fell on your face and cost your team a chance at the NFC Championship game might create a little off season humility.

I'd be very worried about Sherman if this was the case. Great players never do this.
    joeshaney
    NET Starter

• Sherman is becoming obnoxious, this isn' t New York keep your mouth closed.

Pick the score, Seahawks edition - 1st Season
    http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=96154

"Somehow a second year quarterback was more ready for this game, than a first ballot hall of famer!?"
    -DMac 104.3 Denver The Fan
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

Location: Born: Tacoma, WA Current Location: Augusta, GA (Road Hawk)

• bestfightstory wrote:Roland and kidhawk. I have never heard a Sehawks fan complain about Sherman's on-field performance.

Some of us just prefer a more ?dignified? approach to the game.... Think Cortez. Or Kenny Easley..

Different Strokes.

That's fine, I'm not here to tell you which players to like or dislike, but it's not like sherman is being disrespectful here, he's not putting down anyone here, he's just elevating himself. Different people have different personalities. You can't have a team in the NFL of all nice guys on the field, or you will not be too successful. Each team, not unlike a family unit, needs different personalities to survive. I wouldn't want an entire team of Shermans, nor (no matter how much I love him) would I want an entire team of Wilsons. I like the chemistry our team has right now and Sherman puts his own little spin on it.

kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• kidhawk wrote:Love how people hate on Sherman. The man is confident in his job and he brings it to the field each and every week. With Revis' ACL injury, anyone doubt that Sherman will be better than Revis from this point out? Revis had a great career, but with that ACL, he's bound to lose a little bit when he comes back. Sherman has been getting better.

That's not a guarantee as we all witnessed with Adrian Peterson this year.

Sherman is talented, but I think that this kind of talk if he keeps it up will just continue to fall on deaf ears. As some of the other teams boards I have read and the comments that are made on sites like that one in the OP when he does things like this, usually include a statement that questions if his numbers would have been as impressive as they were this year if he wasn't involved with performance enhancers. Since he got off on a technicality during his appeal, he will be closely watched next year by the NFL world to see if be can play like be did this year again. His reputation in hat regard would have been better served by having been proved correct in his appeal, instead of getting off on a technicality. That's just the way it is for people in the public eye.
    DISCLAIMER:

The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.
    NinerLifer
    NET Veteran

• RolandDeschain wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:Except when he fell down giving up that TD in Atlanta.

What a joke. See below:

Check it out, Sherman was tied for 2nd place with Adrian Peterson for approximate value in the entire league, across all positions on both sides of the ball, by Pro Football Reference: http://www.pro-football-reference.com/y ... eaders.htm

Those of you whining about Sherman's mouth, that's fine, BUT STOP MENTIONING PERFORMANCE or relating to it directly or indirectly in any way. That is absolutely ridiculous, and by ridiculous I mean a euphemism for something I can't say outside the shack that is very insulting towards you.
    The point EVERYONE was trying to make is to live by actions not words, it goes for all of us.

Pick the score, Seahawks edition - 1st Season
    http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=96154

"Somehow a second year quarterback was more ready for this game, than a first ballot hall of famer!?"
    -DMac 104.3 Denver The Fan
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

Location: Born: Tacoma, WA Current Location: Augusta, GA (Road Hawk)

• TJH wrote:
    twisted_steel2 wrote:

Nah, I am not going to change my outlook on sports just because the guy is on our team. I will say this, if Sherman was a 9er, he would be the most hated person on these forums, and nobody can deny that.

I love him as a player, but that's not identity I like for our team. I want to be a classy organization.

I have to agree with this post.... take it down a notch Sherm.. we still love ya but damn.
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• kidhawk wrote:

Different Strokes.

That's fine, I'm not here to tell you which players to like or dislike, but it's not like sherman is being disrespectful here, he's not putting down anyone here, he's just elevating himself. Different people have different personalities. You can't have a team in the NFL of all nice guys on the field, or you will not be too successful. Each team, not unlike a family unit, needs different personalities to survive. I wouldn't want an entire team of Shermans, nor (no matter how much I love him) would I want an entire team of Wilsons. I like the chemistry our team has right now and Sherman puts his own little spin on it.

I don't disagree. Not one bit. I've just never been enamored of the 'look at me' players. Well... I was intoxicated by Bosworth coming out of college. Anyway, I'm glad Sherm is on our team. Obviously. He's a phenom. Just not that thrilled with the self-aggrandizement. It often foretells problems. Pride comes before a fall. Old-school crap.
    Last edited by bestfightstory on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

• NinerLifer wrote:
    kidhawk wrote:Love how people hate on Sherman. The man is confident in his job and he brings it to the field each and every week. With Revis' ACL injury, anyone doubt that Sherman will be better than Revis from this point out? Revis had a great career, but with that ACL, he's bound to lose a little bit when he comes back. Sherman has been getting better.

That's not a guarantee as we all witnessed with Adrian Peterson this year.

Sherman is talented, but I think that this kind of talk if he keeps it up will just continue to fall on deaf ears. As some of the other teams boards I have read and the comments that are made on sites like that one in the OP when he does things like this, usually include a statement that questions if his numbers would have been as impressive as they were this year if he wasn't involved with performance enhancers. Since he got off on a technicality during his appeal, he will be closely watched next year by the NFL world to see if be can play like be did this year again. His reputation in hat regard would have been better served by having been proved correct in his appeal, instead of getting off on a technicality. That's just the way it is for people in the public eye.

It's not a guarantee, but CB and RB are two different positions. CB's need to be more agile and faster. It only takes a split second to get burned. Revis can come back and still be a great corner, but if you watched Sherman play this year, he is playing as well as Revis was BEFORE the injury, and the surgery won't make Revis a better CB. Peterson didn't become a better RB, he ran into a rare opportunity this season with some god awful QB play, they really put the game in his hands more. Not trying to take anything away from Revis here, but Sherman has only a year and a half of playing experience and is already as good as Revis at his prime. Revis won't be any better than he was when he returns, but Sherman is still improving.

kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• If it aint bothering Pete, it aint bothering me. :stirthepot:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Location: Born in Oakharbor, raised in the west, sentenced to life in St George

• NFSeahawks628 wrote:Sherman is becoming obnoxious, this isn' t New York keep your mouth closed.

The rest of the NFL has BEEN obnoxious since I don't know when. They pass Sherman up for the Pro Bowl? Really? Screw them. Sherman's just shoving their ignorance in their faces and you know what? THEY NEED THEIR IGNORANCE SHOVED IN THEIR FACES.

Good on him.
    Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."
    SalishHawkFan
    NET Veteran

• NFSeahawks628 wrote:Sherman is becoming obnoxious, this isn' t New York keep your mouth closed.

This isn't Catholic Sunday School class, either. To everyone complaining about Sherm's mouth: less whining would be nice.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• bestfightstory wrote:It often foretells problems. Pride comes before a fall. Old-school crap.

Except in the real world, this isn't true a lot of the time, and plenty of prideful people don't get a comeuppance. Not that being prideful in and of itself deserves being taught a lesson. This isn't a rom-com.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• Sgt. Largent wrote:
    themunn wrote:

He was assignment sound on that play. 31 was supposed to be over the top, but got suckered. The falling down had nothing to do with the result. The assignment for that play was chase.

Or we could do it your way and blame him for not getting one game farther while ignoring the handful of really great individual plays he made in that game.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• kidhawk wrote:

Different Strokes.

Kid i hear what you're saying and agree with it for the most part.. but there are more productive way to lift yourself up... i'm sure Revis takes some offense to the fact the Sherman threw his name out there like this... which wasn't necesarry.... all he had to do was say, i think i'm the top corner in the league , here's my numbers to back that up... if Revis wanted to challenge , then he could... you can talk smack and still keep it classy.
    Last edited by hawker84 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• RolandDeschain wrote:
    NFSeahawks628 wrote:Sherman is becoming obnoxious, this isn' t New York keep your mouth closed.

This isn't Catholic Sunday School class, either. To everyone complaining about Sherm's mouth: less whining would be nice.

i don't think wanting or expecting your team to act in a more dignified or professional manner is whining at all?
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• hawker84 wrote:i don't think wanting or expecting your team to act in a more dignified or professional manner is whining at all?

Corporate suit-seats for golf-clapping on good plays while watching NFL games with a glass of pinot grigio in your hand are in Dallas, not Seattle. It's thataway --->
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• twisted_steel2 wrote:

Unsolicited smack from your twitter account after getting knocked out of the playoffs is what some of us are rolling our eyes at. I love the way he plays and loved his week-to-week attitude during the season, but if he keeps it up year round it will get tired pretty quick, imo. Sure love that he's on my team, though.
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *

• RolandDeschain wrote:
    hawker84 wrote:i don't think wanting or expecting your team to act in a more dignified or professional manner is whining at all?

Corporate suit-seats for golf-clapping on good plays while watching NFL games with a glass of pinot grigio in your hand are in Dallas, not Seattle. It's thataway --->

spare me...
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• hawker84 wrote:
    kidhawk wrote:

Different Strokes.

Kid i hear what you're saying and agree with it for the most part.. but there are more productive way to lift yourself up... i'm sure Revis takes some offense to the fact the Sherman through his name out there like this... which wasn't necesarry.... all he had to do was say, i think i'm the top corner in the league , here's my numbers to back that up... if Revis wanted to challenge , then he could... you can talk smack and still keep it classy.

Who's to say Sherman threw his name out there? It's twitter. He could have been reading tweets from others and just made his own to set them straight. We don't know that he just up and decided to randomly proclaim himself better than Revis. It's weird that fans of his own team don't even want to give him the benefit of the doubt. Like the many who proclaimed his guilt on the PED charge. There were plenty that didn't want to wait for the outcome and just thought he was guilty. I guarantee there are still some today who think he was guilty, because they decided that upon hearing the charges. This is just the way it works in this world. Personally, I don't really care as long as he doesn't go too far out there (such as berating others and such) as long as he's just being confidently cocky, I really have no problem with it.

As for Revis having an issue with it, I doubt he does. If he did, I'm sure he'd say so. He's not exactly the shy and quiet type either.

kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• Can you imagine the hate on this board if Sherm was a 49er?

We would be ballistic.
    TJH
    *NET #1 Sherman Fan*

• hawker84 wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:Corporate suit-seats for golf-clapping on good plays while watching NFL games with a glass of pinot grigio in your hand are in Dallas, not Seattle. It's thataway --->

spare me...

I don't know, I thought it was kind of a clever response on my part, and I amused myself by typing it. :) I could be wrong. It definitely happens aplenty.

TJH wrote:Can you imagine the hate on this board if Sherm was a 49er?

We would be ballistic.

I'd be hella jealous. :( Hell, I'm hella jealous about Justin Smith. He's the best player on that roster.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• RolandDeschain wrote:

We would be ballistic.

I'd be hella jealous. :(

Perhaps, but he would be public enemy #1 in Seattle.
    TJH
    *NET #1 Sherman Fan*

• RolandDeschain wrote:

We would be ballistic.

I'd be hella jealous. :( Hell, I'm hella jealous about Justin Smith. He's the best player on that roster.

Could you imagine a healthy Clemons next to a Justin Smith? Or even Bruce Irvin....

kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• joeshaney wrote:
    Sarlacc83 wrote:I'm not really sure why Sherman is picking this fight? I love the guy, but it's not like he can leverage this into a paycheck this off season.

If you don't know why than u don't know Sherman.
    Drafted in the 5th round passed over by 32 teams 4 times including his college coach.
    He is a prideful competitor with oozing confidence. This is who he is and those who wish he be quiet don't know him.

Thanks?

Seriously, though, your comment is pretty much useless to the point of my question. Just because he oozes confidence doesn't explain his end game by making this comparison. It really doesn't. And if he doesn't have an end game, then why open your mouth when it's the OFF SEASON.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Next

It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:31 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information