Do you guys root for the Thunder?

chris98251

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3t65vs08 said:
chris98251":3t65vs08 said:
As far as the NONSENSE comment, supporting the Thunder is nothing short of going to a party and waking up in bed with your wifes sister somehow and the feeling of being a betrayer to your wife and feeling dirty and like scum.

hold on... is your wifes sister hot?

Well my 1st wife had 4 sisters, 3 out of 4 of them would have been a definate temptation if one lost their sense of morality.

Throwdown

Reaction score
My question is, who is gonna be there the night next season when the Thunder return to Seattle and booing the holy hell out of that team with me during introductions? Maybe everytime they make a shot too?

ANYONE?!

Seatown, You better be booing with me, my man!

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Throwdown":36ad8r5t said:
My question is, who is gonna be there the night next season when the Thunder return to Seattle and booing the holy hell out of that team with me during introductions? Maybe everytime they make a shot too?

ANYONE?!

oh man, that's going to be so crazy when they come back! Security better be tight!

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Throwdown":zu2ccmxm said:

ANYONE?!

I'm down with that!

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Root for the Thunder? Jesus man how stupid would you have to be to do that?

I will root for them.. Ill root for them to live in everlasting painful agony. I hate them and I everything about them. I hope Clay Bennett gets what he deserves someday. Douchebag!

rigelian

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":18qi2bcm said:
This should be moved to the shack.
You're right. Expressing my contempt for the Thunder can not be effectively done in a PG room.

Msfann

Reaction score
Noooooooooooo! I don't really feel like getting into a rant over it anymore but I strongly agree with most of the other posts here.

Pstark3

Reaction score
Throwdown":1up0flx9 said:

ANYONE?!

i'll boo all of them except Kevin Durant..

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Pstark3":385mautz said:
Throwdown":385mautz said:

ANYONE?!

i'll boo all of them except Kevin Durant..

I will boo the $hit out of him. He was the one guy i wanted to speak up about the move and he kept his mouth shut at the time. He had every chance to talk about how messed up it was but he didnt. He was the one untouchable guy that management could not sanction but he still refused to at least speak out.

Hate him and his team.

chris98251

Reaction score
KQVjz7sZyopcV4Uonu71Y3VQbqVH96c2Pu UNnV4 zpEMd702k

Nick is the only guy that I think is left from our team here that was a true Sonic before Bennett took over.

He is also the only guy that spoke up on radio and TV. I will not boo him.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
chris98251":29mdcfcw said:

Nick is the only guy that I think is left from our team here that was a true Sonic before Bennett took over.

Nick is awesome. Saw him at a club in Seattle even after the move.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1zeus25r said:
-The Glove-":1zeus25r said:
chris98251":1zeus25r said:

Nick is awesome. Saw him at a club in Seattle even after the move.

Yeah, he still has a house up there. He's a class act and one of my favorite NBA players, and I love that he plays for the Thunder. Hardest worker on the court every night.

Gotta love a player like that. Not the most talented guy, but he hardly, if ever, gets outhustled.

chris98251

Reaction score
I remember one show he did, he stated that he wear's a Thunder uniform now but he will always be a Sonic.

Latest posts