Thank you Chris Hansen

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":36oej5oe said:
JSeahawks":36oej5oe said:
For turning this forum into something other then a damn soccer forum!

QbTTn.gif"

:laugh: :229031_cheers:

Honestly, I dont mind soccer. I love watching World Cup and international soccer. But for the last few years it seems everytime I saw there was a new post in this forum it was either about the Sounders or the EPL, so i'm very gladly to have some other sports to talk about.

m0ng0

Reaction score
I would not get too attached as they will probably pack up for Tupelo in a few years anyways :D

Throwdown

Reaction score
puhleeze! Chris Hansen is a great man! a wonderful man in fact! and he will return the NBA to its glory years like the 90's when he moves the Kings to Seattle for their permanent home in Seattle FOEVA! And when the NBA basically gift wraps him Andrew Wiggins in 2014, he will have brought about the most incredible era in Seattle Sports when the Seahawks are a dynasty and the Sonics become to that decade what the Chicago Bulls were for the 90's.

Blazer fans, I feel sorry for you. Gonna suck to see us living it up so good in Seattle ain't it?

soohawk

Reaction score
wiggins should be a raptor if stern conspiracy drafts continued to put players in markets where they were born i.e. lebron, d rose but that wouldnt work because the raptors are terrible and nobody cares about em. i could get into a wiggins sonics jersey, big smile on my face too

(stern would be retired by then too)