The Original CP3 Offseason Preview

HawkGA

Reaction score
You know, I skipped this thread yesterday figuring it was just going to be some blowhard going off with some opinions I didn't care about. Then I come back this morning and see that it's gone to three pages and I think to myself, "Hey, maybe there's something there worth reading." No, no there wasn't. I want the last 4 minutes of my life back!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
HawkGA":2gwpng6f said:
You know, I skipped this thread yesterday figuring it was just going to be some blowhard going off with some opinions I didn't care about. Then I come back this morning and see that it's gone to three pages and I think to myself, "Hey, maybe there's something there worth reading." No, no there wasn't. I want the last 4 minutes of my life back!

You weren't using those 4 minutes for anything important.

smashmouth59

Reaction score
Starks would be ok, but expensive and old. No thanks on Robinson.

Thanks for your contribution and welcome to the cheese grater. These guys guys are pretty hilarious if your able to step back and not take things personally.

NYCoug

Reaction score
I liked it.

Except for where you want to cut Trufant. That man is a saint! He should be canonized as the patron saint of the state of Washington.

Seriously hoping that we draft an All-Pro in the 5th Round, again. Welcome.

pehawk

Reaction score
NYCoug's so dumb. Obviously we'll just swap Trufants.

Papa Trufant's coming over to impregnate my beeotch. Safest 18 year bond in the financial market, a baby Tru.

"Ryan Trufant"....has a nice ring to it.

NYCoug

Reaction score
pehawk":3mzwh4t9 said:

Papa Trufant's coming over to impregnate my beeotch. Safest 18 year bond in the financial market, a baby Tru.

I bet you it's written in Marcus' contract that we HAVE TO draft Desmond after "F'in up" with Isaiah. Tru's like a Denzel character, hauled up in the Seahawks office playin hardball with Schneider and Paul Allen. Pete Carroll as the crisis negotiator.

NYCoug

Reaction score
pehawk":n3nskj5q said:

And seriously. Papa Tru's sperm is like the golden ticket from Willy Wonka. The man IS a NFL cornerback producing factory.

cdallan

Reaction score
HawkGA":3mslj40r said:

I like how you then doubled down on that waste of time by taking a further two minutes to post this. I could do you a time and motion study to show you where you went wrong if you like.

cdallan

Reaction score
brimsalabim":x81g4i2i said:
CP3":x81g4i2i said:
Sign Randy Starks...dont F around
Oh yeah almost forgot, Draft honeybadger...he can replace trufant
Cut trufant
If we dont get Deandre or Patterson, draft Denard Robinson or draft both i dont care

Win championship
I should be a GM, too easy

No you would get fired for drafting a no good pond scum like the "honeybadger". They guys is way way way over rated and is a drug thug. Talk about red flags he got kicked out of three schools. No just no. This no good low life cannot be a part of what we are building.

Sorry, but I don't follow College football. This guy's called honey badger? And he's a thug? He's simply over compensating. Legally change his name to mongoose or Komodo Dragon and he will be knitting and crying at 'Beaches' by the weekend.