Oakland Raiders
San Diego Chargers
Dallas Cowboys
Philadelphia Eagles
Washington Redskins
Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions
Green Bay Packers

Can you guess what makes these teams the most fortunate of the nfl?

chihawk

Reaction score
What's up with this? We don't play the Bears next season....something most be wrong. I guess there's always the playoffs.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Problem is Next December everybody will be calling us Atlanta! 13-3 and no respect.

DericLee

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":2vguoaez said:
Problem is Next December everybody will be calling us Atlanta! 13-3 and no respect.

Pretty sure no one will call us Atlanta.

We won a playoff game last year, and almost won a second.

Also, the media has fully jumped on the Seattle bandwagon, in all my years as a fan I've never seen so much coverage of the Seahawks.

If we go 13-3, we will get a ton of respect.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Our schedule is not soft. We will be nothing like the Falcons. We have to play the NFC champs twice, plus travel to some rough venues.

A few of those teams the OP listed wont be so lucky. They will have to come to the Clink in January.

kidhawk

Reaction score
rjdriver":2wtx7up6 said:
Our schedule is not soft. We will be nothing like the Falcons. We have to play the NFC champs twice, plus travel to some rough venues.

A few of those teams the OP listed wont be so lucky. They will have to come to the Clink in January.

And one of them may very likely make a trip to NY/NJ to play us there at the end of the season as well :)

The Outfield

Reaction score
Our away schedule next year appears more difficult than our home schedule. Last year it seemed opposite of that. Hopefully we can do better on the road throughout all of next year.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":3sb55rkr said:

I highly, highly doubt that. The national media was all over us at a WC team with 11 wins. I dont think the national media will shun away from us after we almost came back and won the game down 20 against ATL. I have a feeling a lot of national pundits will have us as their 2013 SB pick.

Hass2Carlson":3sb55rkr said:
Shouldn't the Giants and Vikings be on that list as well?

We play both those teams.

v1rotv2

Reaction score
I think having RW will have us in the media a lot next year. The talking heads will want to know if RW can do it two years in a row and if teams will scheme especially for him. Plus the Sea and SF rivalry is nationally known now and will be stoked by the so called experts.