Long Time, First Time (another one)

hawkpride

Reaction score
Hi all,

First I'd like to say thank you, I have been reading this forum for a long time and have to say your football knowledge makes me feel like I'm talking to the Hawks front office, combined with the "special humor" that is bouncing around here, this forum is more than addicting.
I find myself checking this place at least 4 times a day (thanks guys, like I needed that) but I would not have it any other way.
I watched the kingdome being built, as I drove from west seattle to queen anne every day for school. And have followed this team through all it's highs and very lows.
I am very excited with our team, and when RW was selected in the draft, I told my wife (ladyhawk) he was going to be a superstar. I have been to the Tacoma draft party's the last couple years, and I'm sure to have talked to one or two of you.

When I figure out how to place a avatar, you'll see me post more often.

Thanks again guys and dolls, and Go Hawks

kidhawk

Reaction score
Welcome to .NET...it is a very addicting community. I'm sure more than enough employers wish this site didn't exist :)

As for your avatar, you should be able to upload it rather easily by following these steps.

Click up top where it says "User Control Panel"

Then on the left side click "Profile"

Then just below where it says "Profile" click "Edit Avatar"

On this page you should see an upload button where you can select the image from your computer. Make sure to have it sized properly then just find it on your hard drive and upload it

Greenhell

Reaction score
Welcome! Enjoy the freak show that is .net.

bingotown

Reaction score
Welcome! When you figure out that avatar thing don't keep it a secret

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I want to set up an avatar. Where is "user control panel"? Can't find it.

AF_BASS_MAN

Reaction score
Hey there everybody, I will just piggy back on this thread and state the same thing. ;)

Long time....you get the point. My dad was also a Seahawks fan and enjoyed representing the 12's back in the day at Qwest. I look forward to chatting with everyone and learning even more about this team from all of you!

hawker84

Reaction score
welcome aboard guys, good to see fresh blood in here, makes me not feel like such a newbie anymore... looking forward to chatting with you...

AF_BASS_MAN

Reaction score
RockHawk":1y9x0w25 said:
Welcome! Now you can say you were here before the first championship!

In all honesty I refrained from registering on here during the season as I didn't want to come across as a band wagoner. I hate those!

I also have friends and family who are Niner fans who want to register on here but their accounts never get activated. Is it because they put that the 49ers were their favorite team on their registration form? They don't want to come on here to create havoc, they just enjoy talking football. And they agree that the Seahawks and Niners are starting a rivalry that will last for years to come and want to talk to the fans of the opposing team once in a while.

Riley12

Reaction score
Welcome to the new Bench Warmers!

Thumbs up for whomever put the Niner fan filter on the registration form. They get my "Genius of the Week" award.

Thank goodness just having the forum on the internet filters out Cardinal and Rams fans. Ba-dum-bump! Crash!!

shawnsim

Reaction score
AF_BASS_MAN":33y5yztm said:
RockHawk":33y5yztm said:
Welcome! Now you can say you were here before the first championship!

In all honesty I refrained from registering on here during the season as I didn't want to come across as a band wagoner. I hate those!

I also have friends and family who are Niner fans who want to register on here but their accounts never get activated. Is it because they put that the 49ers were their favorite team on their registration form? They don't want to come on here to create havoc, they just enjoy talking football. And they agree that the Seahawks and Niners are starting a rivalry that will last for years to come and want to talk to the fans of the opposing team once in a while.

Not sure about that, but I do know that it took me forever to register because of the ridiculously difficult security generator.

I mean, it looks like running ink.

fkjhkjfdn TACO.

Smells jkghonkmhmgm.

After 30 tries I miraculously get, kghfb;hlkghjot[tsyr[aryh[rhpohaoh. Nintendo. And nail it. :shock: