The Original CP3 Offseason Preview

Sac

Reaction score
CP3":1f8j5g3n said:
drdiags":1f8j5g3n said:
When is the Fake CP3 Offseason review coming out?

You really want it? I can do a nice write up about trading RW3 to the Chiefs for the #1 pick and their 3rd. Not as productive as my original post is however.

You could write for Bleacher Report. Really, you could.

drdiags

Reaction score
CP3":23tw45zm said:
drdiags":23tw45zm said:

You really want it? I can do a nice write up about trading RW3 to the Chiefs for the #1 pick and their 3rd. Not as productive as my original post is however.

In my Kevin voice from 'The Office' - "That would be Awesome!"

OP
OP
C

CP3

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2u65s3s3 said:
CP3":2u65s3s3 said:
drdiags":2u65s3s3 said:

So, what in your opinion, is the way we fix the defensive line issues?

You could refer to my original post, but i will tell you again. Randy Starks! and draft someone late...i prefer McCullers TN. Hes a monster

lukerguy

Reaction score
Teams wanted no part of Jenkins last year, STL took a risk and it paid off. I want Honey Badger, but on a tight leash.

OP
OP
C

CP3

Reaction score
lukerguy":2mhymgfu said:
Teams wanted no part of Jenkins last year, STL took a risk and it paid off. I want Honey Badger, but on a tight leash.

This guy right here...hes an educated consumer!

OP
OP
C

CP3

Reaction score
CANHawk":2uq1dy9u said:
Hey, what kind of defense do you think Dan Quinn is going to call C3P0?

Are you one of those internet tough guys?

CANHawk

Reaction score
CP3":1r3wvgsw said:
CANHawk":1r3wvgsw said:

I know internet Kung Fu! I'll ctrl + alt + whoop yer ass! Right click shift-alt roundhouse kick, just like sensei.org taught me!

*Mods: was meant in fun. Not threatening anyone. Don't get your undies in a knot.*

Winterfell

Reaction score
CP3":39u86y14 said:
Sign Randy Starks...dont F around
With the 1st pick draft Deandre Hopkins or Cordarrelle Patterson, i prefer Patterson
Draft Oline
Trade picks for next years picks
Trade Flynn for 5th round pick, Use that pick to draft an all pro
Oh yeah almost forgot, Draft honeybadger...he can replace trufant
Cut trufant
If we dont get Deandre or Patterson, draft Denard Robinson or draft both i dont care

Win championship
I should be a GM, too easy

I am simply astounded by this golden example of elite football acumen. And to think I'd have to pay to be an ESPN Insider for analysis not even 1/10 as wise and insightful as what I came across in this offseason preview.

1344839687468.gif

OP
OP
C

CP3

Reaction score
Winterfell":14anoxyw said:
CP3":14anoxyw said:
Sign Randy Starks...dont F around
With the 1st pick draft Deandre Hopkins or Cordarrelle Patterson, i prefer Patterson
Draft Oline
Trade picks for next years picks
Trade Flynn for 5th round pick, Use that pick to draft an all pro
Oh yeah almost forgot, Draft honeybadger...he can replace trufant
Cut trufant
If we dont get Deandre or Patterson, draft Denard Robinson or draft both i dont care

Win championship
I should be a GM, too easy

I am simply astounded by this golden example of elite football acumen. And to think I'd have to pay to be an ESPN Insider for analysis not even 1/10 as wise and insightful as what I came across in this offseason preview.

You pay for ESPN Insider? You Pay to read Mel Kiper and others and then come across condescending on my post. Bro your wasting your money

Winterfell

Reaction score
CP3":1id4d92k said:
You pay for ESPN Insider? You Pay to read Mel Kiper and others and then come across condescending on my post. Bro your wasting your money

No, I don't pay for ESPN Insider haha. No need to pay for that crap, I get all the Seahawks news I need from seahawks.net, seahawks.com, and Seattle Times. :)

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
CANHawk":21uotzjk said:
CP3":21uotzjk said:
CANHawk":21uotzjk said:

I know internet Kung Fu! I'll ctrl + alt + whoop yer ass! Right click shift-alt roundhouse kick, just like sensei.org taught me!

*Mods: was meant in fun. Not threatening anyone. Don't get your undies in a knot.*

CanMan does have the avatar to prove this. Although i do believe there was some question as to who was who in said avatar. ;) Possible bouncer material though. Because you see...

Be ye a psuedo wannabe GM or the devil himself, I will follow you anywhere. I've begun the process of selling off all my worldly possessions to make this happen. :34853_tinfoil: 'Cept my golf clubs.

I just need to tell the bad news to the other 47 posters here that i said i'd also follow.

Signed.
.Net slut