The Original CP3 Offseason Preview

OP
OP
C

CP3

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":2cjitl13 said:
Okay I'll bite... I wouldn't waste a mid round draft pick, let alone a first or second on Denard Robinson... another incredible athlete that just has (IMO) NFL bust written all over him...

Def didnt mean to sound like an early draft pick, Mid round pick only!

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1pue0y0v said:
You're right. Who am I to disagree with these superbly written arguments about how easy it is to succeed in the NFL.

My point is we dont need to all be GM wannabe's and pretend experts. Theres nothing wrong with average Joe fan sharing his idea's and opinions on what he woudl like to see. I just dont see any reason to bash him for it.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
JSeahawks":10mfjz95 said:
Sarlacc83":10mfjz95 said:
You're right. Who am I to disagree with these superbly written arguments about how easy it is to succeed in the NFL.

My point is we dont need to all be GM wannabe's and pretend experts. Theres nothing wrong with average Joe fan sharing his idea's and opinions on what he woudl like to see. I just dont see any reason to bash him for it.

Now I know you're just trolling me. That was exactly my point: that's what this thread is.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":3bnhmv7q said:
Okay I'll bite... I wouldn't waste a mid round draft pick, let alone a first or second on Denard Robinson... another incredible athlete that just has (IMO) NFL bust written all over him...

why in the hell would we want this guy? to be our Tebow?

OP
OP
C

CP3

Reaction score
JSeahawks":34f9thym said:
Sarlacc83":34f9thym said:

And to make it clear...I am a 2 time, Defending!!! Fantasy Football Champion! I know my shit.

OP
OP
C

CP3

Reaction score
OneLofaTatupu":4jonpj65 said:
LawlessHawk":4jonpj65 said:

Your comparing Denard to Tebow???

hawker84

Reaction score
CP3":2i6vbpel said:
JSeahawks":2i6vbpel said:
I 100% agree with the beginning and end, not sure about the middle.

If we got Starks, Hopkins and Denard Robinson this offseason I would do back flips. Those 3 would make our team infinitely better.

I wouldnt trade Flynn for a 5th, but I would for a 3rd.

Want no part of Hunny Badger.

Honeybadger has a Weeeeeed problem man. Thats it. Bring him to Seattle where most people dont judge

and weed is legal.. :34853_tinfoil:

Decimation

Reaction score
I love it! This is what we need to do too win the superbowl.

CANHawk

Reaction score
CP3":1hpz899p said:
JSeahawks":1hpz899p said:
Sarlacc83":1hpz899p said:

And to make it clear...I am a 2 time, Defending!!! Fantasy Football Champion! I know my shit.

Now I KNOW this is a troll. Fantasy Football fans couldn't find their own dick with two hands, and a flashlight.

Kudos whoever this is. Well done.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":1j5omvnw said:
I thought it was more "playing along" than "bashing"... In fact I quite frankly enjoy these posts more than the 16 paragraph .Net Armchair GM's Mein Kampf...

Thank you for saying what I was trying to say. I loved the OP. And I dont have a problem with the cracking jokes in the replies (hell, its why i'm here. the jokes and the laughs are my favorite part of this site), i was just commenting about a few who were outright being assholes in their replies. (which i deleted and got rid of) There's a difference between having fun in a thread and being jerks.

Decimation

Reaction score
CANHawk":fl4l6xyj said:
CP3":fl4l6xyj said:
JSeahawks":fl4l6xyj said:
Sarlacc83 said:

Now I KNOW this is a troll. Fantasy Football fans couldn't find their own dick with two hands, and a flashlight.

He's not a troll. Seriously?

More like a mastermind. He could probably do a better job than Ruskell could ever do!

Sac

Reaction score
CANHawk":7bqvgnxz said:
CP3":7bqvgnxz said:
JSeahawks":7bqvgnxz said:
Sarlacc83 said:

Junk too small or belly too big?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
OneLofaTatupu":2z5tdlu1 said:
LawlessHawk":2z5tdlu1 said:

He's not going to be a QB. He's going to be a RB or WR. He already made the move for their bowl game and for the senior bowl.

OP
OP
C

CP3

Reaction score
JSeahawks":228jznmx said:
OneLofaTatupu":228jznmx said:
LawlessHawk":228jznmx said:

He's not going to be a QB. He's going to be a RB or WR. He already made the move for their bowl game and for the senior bowl.

Our Percy! Can you imagine RW3 with the fake endaround to Denard, fake to Lynch...RW3 to the house. And or 48 other variations of that through out the year. Like i said, I'm to good at this

brimsalabim

Reaction score
CP3":eul5eael said:
Sign Randy Starks...dont F around
Oh yeah almost forgot, Draft honeybadger...he can replace trufant
Cut trufant
If we dont get Deandre or Patterson, draft Denard Robinson or draft both i dont care

Win championship
I should be a GM, too easy

No you would get fired for drafting a no good pond scum like the "honeybadger". They guys is way way way over rated and is a drug thug. Talk about red flags he got kicked out of three schools. No just no. This no good low life cannot be a part of what we are building.

OP
OP
C

CP3

Reaction score
drdiags":krogxggw said:
When is the Fake CP3 Offseason review coming out?

You really want it? I can do a nice write up about trading RW3 to the Chiefs for the #1 pick and their 3rd. Not as productive as my original post is however.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
CP3":1g4r9q3f said:
drdiags":1g4r9q3f said:
When is the Fake CP3 Offseason review coming out?

You really want it? I can do a nice write up about trading RW3 to the Chiefs for the #1 pick and their 3rd. Not as productive as my original post is however.

So, what in your opinion, is the way we fix the defensive line issues?