The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
- * .NET Navy Bad Ass *
- Posts: 20324
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:23 am
- Location: In a state of disrepair and chaos
"You'll be thrown, into the pit of dispair!"
"...Seattle has become the capital city of the New NFL" - Kip Earlywine Remembering "The Radish"...
- * NET Mechanic *
- Posts: 9071
- Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:51 am
- Location: Beneath, Between & Behind
Every passenger that didn't find it amusing or funny should have been thrown off the plane. While it was at 30,000 feet.
"VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
- *NET FCC Liaison*
- Posts: 28490
- Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
- Location: Kirkland, WA
Good thing he didn't try to start a land war in Asia.
Super Bowl Champions XLVIII
RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
- * NET Philistine *
- Posts: 16721
- Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am
- Location: Portland, OR
My favorite comment below the article:
Who was the Captain? The Dread Pilot Roberts?
- * NET Starfish *
- Posts: 12498
- Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
- Location: Down at the old Milk Plus
I do not think that word means what you think it means.
"...and now they got a bicycle!"
- .NOW with Modership
- Posts: 12157
- Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:51 pm
- Location: With your sister
"The quips of insanity!"
Haha, unbelievable that there are people out there that haven't seen that classic.
- NET Veteran
- Posts: 1718
- Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:41 pm
Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]
- Users browsing this forum: Rocket and 7 guests