Brady and other Pats pull out of Pro Bowl

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13

• I believe those players mostly injured their pride.
    President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013
    JesterHawk
    * Smackmeister *

• Mankins,welker been on the Injury report ALL year

Brady just HATES the pro bowl, and like a good dad rather be home w the kids than there.

Wilfolk -- wouldnt be shocked if he was hurt.. he plays 95% of all the snaps on D.. so def TIRED.
    PatsFanNH
    NET Rookie

• i think other than a financial boost, these players could care less about the actual game, if they do go it's for the R&R and money... why go risk possible injury in a game that means nothing, and the fans could care less about... they should just do away with the game, maybe make it a challenge type thing.. battle of the NFL probowlers... i'd watch that..
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• Patriots pulling out? must be using the rhythm method or someone turned the light on and they seen it was Shannon Sharp.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
    .Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• I wish our players would pull out of it as well. The whole NFL should pull out of it.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• Brady is one of the single greatest reasons why the NFL is so damn sissified nowadays

I hate his ridiculous arrogance, his whiny demeanor and attitude and he's one of the most classless players I have ever seen
    Shaz
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

• Shaz wrote:Brady is one of the single greatest reasons why the NFL is so damn sissified nowadays

I hate his ridiculous arrogance, his whiny demeanor and attitude and he's one of the most classless players I have ever seen

I think Tom realizes he needs an image update and is using a boy named Suh as his new role model. Started with the slide kick, soon he will be slamming heads into the ground and stomping on defenders.
    Osprey
    NET Rookie

It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:40 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information