What Sonics Forum(s) exist?

Throwdown

Reaction score
there's sonics rising, but i really don't like the format over there. But there's also the RealGM forum, and the inside hoops one, but nothing really dedicated fully to the Seattle Supersonics, they all pretty much disappeared after 2008.

Msfann

Reaction score
The scout one is still up (though scout stopped listing it with other teams) but its only been myself talking for years seeing if anyone ever would reply. I don't think anyone else even knows its still running.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I know a lot people left the scout site for Clubsonics.com, then after the relocation that was gone.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I own SeattleSupersonics.co but the forum software I was using was just killing me with spam.

If you guys are interested if I could get a few dedicated forum members to get it going I'll find a real solution and have that going right away.

Throwdown

Reaction score
It shouldn't go without question about me, I keep googling for forums just cant find one :(

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I'm getting it back going... just trying to figure out which software to use. Used SMF before and I had literally 250 new spam users a day after a week.

Latest posts