If the 49ers win the SB...

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
If the 49ers win the SB...
Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:50 am
  • The Seahawks and 49ers will most certainly be the kickoff game.

Sorry, I'm struggling with the notion Kap may get a ring before Wilson. It's just gross.
    @ryanadamdavis
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Re: If the 49ers win the SB...
Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:52 am
  • I'm actually going to guess they'll line up SF versus Atlanta for the kick off. (I looked it up and it appears Atlanta is flying to Candlespit stadium.)
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:54 am
  • I'm already over it. I wouldn't care nearly as much if it weren't for the trolls here, but whatevs, doesn't change my life one bit no matter who wins.
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *

Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:56 am
  • I really hope that Baltimore can continue its magical play off run like they have been these last couple of weeks.
    best part is, history shows that teams who make it to the super bowl usually have a horrible follow up season unless if you are the New England Patriots.
    Axx
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:58 am
  • My streak of not vommitting for 24 years will end.
    KARAVARUS
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:59 am
  • Axx wrote:I really hope that Baltimore can continue its magical play off run like they have been these last couple of weeks.
    best part is, history shows that teams who make it to the super bowl usually have a horrible follow up season unless if you are the New England Patriots.

No shit. How do you oust Peyton Manning and Tom Brady and then lose to Kaep?
    KARAVARUS
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:03 am
  • KARAVARUS wrote:
    Axx wrote:I really hope that Baltimore can continue its magical play off run like they have been these last couple of weeks.

No shit. How do you oust Peyton Manning and Tom Brady and then lose to Kaep?

I agree, Baltimore please don't choke against KRAPERNICK!
    jlwaters1
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:06 am
  • AbsolutNET wrote:I'm already over it. I wouldn't care nearly as much if it weren't for the trolls here, but whatevs, doesn't change my life one bit no matter who wins.

It's hard when you're a fan and understand football. You'll just have to take our word for it.

And no, it'd be Seattle over Atlanta.
    @ryanadamdavis
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:08 am
  • SF also plays GB at home next year.. I can see NBC picking that one over a SF-SEA matchup.
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:14 am
  • If the ninners win the SB, I'll either have to slash my wrists or kill somebody :180670: :thfight7: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :141847_bnono:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Location: Born in Oakharbor, raised in the west, sentenced to life in St George

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:14 am
  • Heading into next year, Seattle will be the favorite to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl. Also, Seattle will be a team the NFL will choose to spotlight, as much as possible. Wilson's a Madison Avenue wetdream.

The Seahawks will be a media darling next year. The downside of that will be postcounts and OP's will decrease by over 60%.
    @ryanadamdavis
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:19 am
  • pehawk wrote:Heading into next year, Seattle will be the favorite to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl. Also, Seattle will be a team the NFL will choose to spotlight, as much as possible. Wilson's a Madison Avenue wetdream.

The Seahawks will be a media darling next year. The downside of that will be postcounts and OP's will decrease by over 60%.

But "getting love" threads should skyrocket.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:28 am
  • pehawk wrote:Heading into next year, Seattle will be the favorite to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl. Also, Seattle will be a team the NFL will choose to spotlight, as much as possible. Wilson's a Madison Avenue wetdream.

I absolutely think we get at LEAST 4 prime-time games (maybe even 5) next season.. also think there's an outside shot they put one of the matchups against the 49ers on Thanksgiving Night.

Safe bets for prime-time games
    - San Fran
    - New Orleans
    - AFC South opponent.. I'm leaning Indy because of a Luck-Wilson tilt (this has major MNF appeal)
    - NY Giants
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:36 am
  • AbsolutNET wrote:I'm already over it. I wouldn't care nearly as much if it weren't for the trolls here, but whatevs, doesn't change my life one bit no matter who wins.

EXACTLY how I feel...hate them...but does it really effect me!
    hawksmode
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:53 am
  • I'm looking at it like this, in ten years will anyone care that Kaep has a ring? Hell Trent Dilfer has as many rings as Aaron Rodgers does that mean they are equal?

Maybe this is my weird way of dealing with the fact we likely would've been in the Super bowl if it weren't for 30 seconds but I got this feeling that when it's all said and done and we look back in ten years, Wilson/Carroll will have more rings than Kaep/Harbaugh.

In fact, I will go as far to say that in 5 years, Kaep will not be the QB of the Niners anymore. I'm predicting a Vick-esque rise and fall. Whether it's injuries or defenses figure him out, he's gonna lose the biggest part of his game which is running and become vastly less effective.

The Niners need to make this count. Their troll fans know it. They know they aren't going to be winning this division anymore. We are the better team and it's because of Russell Wilson.
    amill87
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:54 am
  • I don't believe the Niners are going to win the SB.

I'm going to get flamed for this - but this SB reminds me a LOT of XL. SF were fairly good throughout the year, first round bye, favored team. Baltimore are the underdog, scrappy team who had to scrounge their way through the playoffs and are riding the emotional high of Ray Lewis' retirement. A league-beloved player returning to their hometown with one last chance to win it all. the Niners have no chance, and if I'm honest, a small part of me will feel their pain, only for about a second or two. then I'll laugh as Harbaugh cries his way through the post-game interviews.
    Colt 45 and two zig zags.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:58 am
  • Hasselbeck wrote:
    pehawk wrote:Heading into next year, Seattle will be the favorite to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl. Also, Seattle will be a team the NFL will choose to spotlight, as much as possible. Wilson's a Madison Avenue wetdream.

I absolutely think we get at LEAST 4 prime-time games (maybe even 5) next season.. also think there's an outside shot they put one of the matchups against the 49ers on Thanksgiving Night.

- San Fran
    - New Orleans
    - AFC South opponent.. I'm leaning Indy because of a Luck-Wilson tilt (this has major MNF appeal)
    - NY Giants

You people are dreaming. The media darling from here next season will be the team that won the division and went to the SB even if they lose cause they will be picked to win it next year.

For some reason many of you seem to think the the Seahawks have done something in the NFL. I love them too but it just ain't true. Also ran in their own division, only got one win in the playoffs.

Just exactly what do you think they deserve?

:roll:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:01 am
  • I hope no one wins!
    MANUNITED23
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:13 am
  • pehawk wrote:
    Sorry, I'm struggling with the notion Kap may get a ring before Wilson. It's just gross.

I hate the niners, but it's hard not to root for Kaepernick......he's a pretty damn good story. Adopted, only got one college offer, told he'd never make it, etc.

Actually a lot like RW's story, underdog.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:25 am
  • "Trent Dilfer has as many rings as Aaron Rodgers does that mean they are equal"?

eeewwwww.. this is so true isn't it... lol Rogers....
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:31 am
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    pehawk wrote:

I hate the niners, but it's hard not to root for Kaepernick......he's a pretty damn good story. Adopted, only got one college offer, told he'd never make it, etc.

Actually a lot like RW's story, underdog.

I liked Kap coming out of college and was bummed a division rival got him. He isn't unlikable (he could use a stylist, though...) other than the fact that he has a silly TD celebration and the fans of the team he plays for have earned a horrible reputation around here.

That said, Go Ravens!
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *

Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:32 am
  • I'm with the old dude. I just do not see the Seahawks being the favorite to win next year's Superbowl.

Maybe the betting experts would factor in the impact of a Superbowl appearance on the 9ers being the #1 spot in the pecking order? I would think the next team would be the Packers followed by the NY Giants and most likely Saints. Then you have the Skins, Falcons, Seahawks, Cowboys and Vikings. Just a WAG.

Anyway, if the 9ers win the Superbowl, they might redo the NFCCG, since the NFC South is now up for the NFC West.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:52 am
  • The transition from irrelevance to media darling will be hardest on the old folks. It took a while for the whole "the worlds NOT flat" conclusion to set-in.

If you've paid attention all year, my boy Doc, has been struggling with HIS team having dynasty potential. Statements like "Wilson cant be a franchise changing type QB, not on my team". "My team doesn't come from behind, on the road to win". To name a few that I can recall.

The above is NOT a critique of what type of fan Doc is. Not at all.

I know personally I didn't know what or how to express my opinion on Wilson heading into the season. How do you tell others; "he's Tom Brady with Elways legs?" I'd be back in the nut-hut if I said that to anyone before week one. It sounded so crazy, it was hard for me to trust what my eyes we're seeing.
    @ryanadamdavis
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:14 am
  • The Radish wrote:
    Hasselbeck wrote:
    pehawk wrote:Heading into next year, Seattle will be the favorite to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl. Also, Seattle will be a team the NFL will choose to spotlight, as much as possible. Wilson's a Madison Avenue wetdream.

- San Fran
    - New Orleans
    - NY Giants

You people are dreaming. The media darling from here next season will be the team that won the division and went to the SB even if they lose cause they will be picked to win it next year.

For some reason many of you seem to think the the Seahawks have done something in the NFL. I love them too but it just ain't true. Also ran in their own division, only got one win in the playoffs.

If you think this team isn't getting primetime games next year.. you're the one who is dreaming my friend.

They may not be the SB favorite, but they WILL get national games next season. Bank on that.
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:35 pm
  • The Radish wrote:
    Hasselbeck wrote:

- San Fran
    - New Orleans
    - NY Giants

With that logic, the Cowboys should never have any primetime games. Now if you want to take the popularity/who makes cash angle then yeah, it makes perfect sense. But if you're going with "what have you done for me lately" angle, these guys shouldn't have any primetime games. Bet you they'll have more than 3 next year though.
    Kam Chancellor: The Chancellor of Defense
    Bruce Irvin: BruceMode
    Tharold Simon: Humble Thug
    Paul Richardson: BPR
    FortWorthSeahawk
    USAF BadAss

Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:38 pm
  • Honestly. I don't give a shit if praying mantis head gets a win in the SB.

Wilson will get his and we all will be the beneficiaries.
    The new Santa Clara stadium name?..........Dungaree Dump
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:07 pm

For some reason, the Steelers trolls from XL really bugged me, the Redskins trolls a couple weeks ago bugged me, and one particular Falcons troll was annoying, but for the most part I haven't been bothered by the 49ers visitors. I guess it's because I appreciate the rivalry. Beating the 49ers wouldn't be fun if you didn't want to hate them.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:10 pm
  • Me in my living room if the 49ers win the Super Bowl:

Fox0r
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:15 pm
  • If Kaep can't win the game on his feet... they won't win.

Dude just isn't a pass first QB. Ravens are the more complete team.
    TOUCHDOWN SEAHAWKS!!!
    Hawk-A-Loogie
    NET Starter

Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:19 pm

I agree with you that the Seahawks will be one of the teams the league wants to promote and feature a lot next season. They'll be the hot up-and-comers... not taking anyone by surprise any longer, but throwing their weight around and claiming what's theirs. We should get plenty of prime time exposure.

That said, I don't think we'll be the favorite to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl. I think SF will continue to be favored over us - if ever so slightly - until we take the division from them. And it's possible that SF and Seattle having to battle over the division each year (along with the improvements shown by St. Louis) will make oddsmakers shy away a bit from making an NFCW team a favorite, rather going for whoever the hot team appears to be in a weaker division.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:23 pm
  • If I had to pick i'd want our primetime games to be

@ ATL
    vs SF
    vs NO
    @ NYG
    In that order

The less early east coast games the better, ATL, CAR, and NYG are our only EST away games. @ Houston and @ Indy are CST.

Would love to see SF come to Seattle for a Thursday night game right after they play GB, ATL, @ WAS, or @NO
    Wenhawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:35 pm
  • Not sure how sounders games effect the Hawks home or away.

Week 1 Sounders play Saturday night at home likely start the season on the road
    Week 4 Sounders play sunday at home
    week 8 sounder play sunday at home

So I'd guess we open the season on the road
    1-Away (STL)
    2-Home
    3-Home
    4-Away
    5-Away
    6-Home
    7-Bye
    8-Away
    Wenhawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:45 pm
  • They won't... Go Ravens!
    Play like a Raven!
    baltimoreravens
    NET Practice Squad

Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:47 pm
  • baltimoreravens wrote:They won't... Go Ravens!

Make it happen!
    Fox0r
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:12 pm
  • pehawk wrote:The transition from irrelevance to media darling will be hardest on the old folks. It took a while for the whole "the worlds NOT flat" conclusion to set-in.

If you've paid attention all year, my boy Doc, has been struggling with HIS team having dynasty potential. Statements like "Wilson cant be a franchise changing type QB, not on my team". "My team doesn't come from behind, on the road to win". To name a few that I can recall.

The above is NOT a critique of what type of fan Doc is. Not at all.

I know personally I didn't know what or how to express my opinion on Wilson heading into the season. How do you tell others; "he's Tom Brady with Elways legs?" I'd be back in the nut-hut if I said that to anyone before week one. It sounded so crazy, it was hard for me to trust what my eyes we're seeing.

It's all good. Now get off my damn lawn! And when did the earth change from being flat?

Did the mailman come by yet? I may have gotten something in the mail before I have to take a nap.

EDIT: And plus you told me how this Seahawks team was going to stomp the weak ass Lions (though they did take down the Bears). Then we had that big old crush the Dolphins thread. After awhile I get tired of talking empty crap so I leave it to you young'uns.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:34 pm
  • Nah, I said I was GLAD they played the Lions. I wanted to see the Seahawks crush them. I'd swap the scores and outcomes of the Buffalo and Detroit games, in a heartbeat.
    @ryanadamdavis
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:59 pm
  • If the 49ers win the Super Bowl, I'm drowning a bag of these:

Somebody please think of the kittens!
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:02 pm
  • The one on the left has his eye on you.
    The new Santa Clara stadium name?..........Dungaree Dump
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:16 pm
  • Middle kitten looks close enough to Kaepernick. Drown 'em.
    Fox0r
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:15 pm
  • If the Niners lose the Super Bowl I sincerely hope the Super Bowl Losers Curse is in full effect and they don't sniff the playoffs next year.

Either way I hope they don't get in next year, but honestly, this is the second consecutive year they've gone deep and are pretty much injury free on both lines. Not that I wish harm on anyone but it wouldn't surprise me at all if all that wear and tear caught up with them next season.
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:25 pm
  • Niners will most likely win it, so the sooner we accept it and move on the better for everybody.
    AF_BASS_MAN
    NET Bench Warmer

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:42 pm
  • grizbob wrote:If the ninners win the SB, I'll either have to slash my wrists or kill somebody :180670: :thfight7: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :141847_bnono:

I had the same thought when I read the title.
    Hawk Haole
    NET Bench Warmer

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:46 pm
  • AF_BASS_MAN wrote:Niners will most likely win it, so the sooner we accept it and move on the better for everybody.

You shut your dirty whore mouth.
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:02 am
  • SacHawk2.0 wrote:
    AF_BASS_MAN wrote:Niners will most likely win it, so the sooner we accept it and move on the better for everybody.

You shut your dirty whore mouth.

Just sayin'
    AF_BASS_MAN
    NET Bench Warmer

Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:48 am
  • AF_BASS_MAN wrote:Niners will most likely win it, so the sooner we accept it and move on the better for everybody.

Yeah, and the Broncos were most likely to beat the snot out of the Ravens.

And the Pats were 8 point favorites to beat the Ravens, so they were most likely to win, too.

The Ravens have seemingly been dedicated this postseason to destroying everyone's "most likely" scenarios.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:53 am
  • pehawk wrote:The Seahawks and 49ers will most certainly be the kickoff game.

I feel the same way about Harbaugh getting one before Pete. Just wrong on so many levels.
    Help bring peace to the South LA / Puget Sound communities. Are you in?
    http://www.abetterla.org | http://www.abetterseattle.com
    sc85sis
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:17 am
  • volsunghawk wrote:
    AF_BASS_MAN wrote:Niners will most likely win it, so the sooner we accept it and move on the better for everybody.

Yeah, and the Broncos were most likely to beat the snot out of the Ravens.

And the Pats were 8 point favorites to beat the Ravens, so they were most likely to win, too.

The Ravens have seemingly been dedicated this postseason to destroying everyone's "most likely" scenarios.

kind of like another AFC North team on their way to a superbowl about 7 years ago....
    Colt 45 and two zig zags.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:13 am
  • Hawk-A-Loogie wrote:If Kaep can't win the game on his feet... they won't win.

Dude just isn't a pass first QB. Ravens are the more complete team.

Did you watch the NFCCG at all?? How can you say he's not pass first?!
    JSeahawks wrote:We might as well rename this site Seahawks&49ers.net.
    60niners
    NET Rookie

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:30 am
  • ya i'm going to have to question that comment myself.... he can definitely hand in there and slang em with the best.. and that makes me very ill to think about actually.
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:37 am
  • The Ravens have this eerily similar run to the Superbowl that '05 Pittsburgh had (well not exactly the same. Ravens won their division, so no 3 games on the road to win).

That snafu in Denver being similar to the Indy game where a DB could not outrun a lumbering Big Ben. Win at NEP matching the win at Mile High.

We will see if momentum and fate has a hand in the upcoming game. I can see the Ravens offense having problems and their defense not being able to stop the 9ers. Can Ray and the boys squeeze out one more emotionally charged effort or did they leave it on the field in NE?

Both teams had the bad taste of losing in the Championship game removed from their mouths. If this was the Ravens D from a couple years ago, it would be closer in my mind. Now, not as confident they can come out on top.

Of course all of this is off-topic since the OP was about getting a 9ers vs Seahawks opening game. I still see a 9ers vs Falcons game.
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:39 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information