Russell Wilson Poll

Will Russell Wilson be in the Hall of Fame Someday?

• Yes

Votes: 114 89.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 10.2%

• Total voters

Throwdown

Reaction score
Hell, I already think he's the best QB in the league now, so yeah I think he's first ballot lock!

No bias at all, either!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
If he wins multiple Super Bowls, yes. Figure he plays for 12 years at 30 TDs a year and 3750 yards average, and you're talking 360 TDs and 45,000 passing yards with multiple SB wins. I think that'd definitely do it.

hawker84

Reaction score
he will be , because he wont settle for anything less.. i don't think anyone can argue when this man has a goal, he stops at nothing to obtain it... he will be one of the modern day greats...

drdiags

Reaction score
Most likely by the time his induction is voted on I will be dead, so my vote doesn't matter. For all Seahawks fans across the globe, my hope is yes. Next year will tell what type of role Pete and company has for him in the near future. Will the team still run more than it passes? Probably. So he will have to go the Aikman route of winning championships vs eye-popping stats.

Lot of enthusiasm for the team. HOF players, Dynasty in the making. You have to love the mindset. Fans are not afraid to dream. Good on them.

Steve2222

Reaction score
I have full faith hes going to be a great one. The separation is in the preparation.

Donk70

Reaction score
Russell has something that Cam doesn't- football smarts.

I see no sophomore slump in #3's future.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well I also see that he will not be wearing a condom the first 8 game’s of the season being protected. That could hurt or help his numbers, but he will have the whole Buffet to choose from rather then just the appetizers.