Seahawks 2 San Fransisco 0 in 2013

OP
OP
H

HalG6

Reaction score
drdiags":3dfs6dlq said:
HalG6":3dfs6dlq said:
Go ahead and let the Niners win the trophy so WE can knock them off twice next year and finally prove the POINT; GoHawks.

Here is the earlier discussion that eventually got locked. In case you missed it

The OP of that thread spoke of similar advantages/angles so not sure you saw it or not.

I said NOTHING about 'rooting' for any SF team; anyway. Thanks for the link but I still say that our 2012 Hawks team would've beaten the 2012 49er team and this will carry over in the 2013 season whether or not the 9ers win this season. We will OWN in 2013 period.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
HalG6":3tkfghb1 said:
drdiags":3tkfghb1 said:
HalG6":3tkfghb1 said:
Go ahead and let the Niners win the trophy so WE can knock them off twice next year and finally prove the POINT; GoHawks.

Here is the earlier discussion that eventually got locked. In case you missed it

The OP of that thread spoke of similar advantages/angles so not sure you saw it or not.

I said NOTHING about 'rooting' for any SF team; anyway. Thanks for the link but I still say that our 2012 Hawks team would've beaten the 2012 49er team and this will carry over in the 2013 season whether or not the 9ers win this season. We will OWN in 2013 period.

Then hope the Ravens beat them and we kick them further down the mountain :D

Crizilla

Reaction score
so we are gonna beat SF next year by just a safety? bold prediction.... but i'll take the win

JonRud

Reaction score
I hate SF and hope they get destroyed in the SB. The only good part of them going is that for 15 straight years a 'different' NFC team has gone to the Super Bowl - so if that holds true they will not be going back next year. Super Bowl Hangover [win or lose] hopefully.

The Battle #83

Reaction score
JonRud":3bskmbb8 said:
I hate SF and hope they get destroyed in the SB. The only good part of them going is that for 15 straight years a 'different' NFC team has gone to the Super Bowl - so if that holds true they will not be going back next year. Super Bowl Hangover [win or lose] hopefully.

awesome stat

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1jalk3u5 said:
Do people just not understand what 49ers fans are like? Is it just me?

People do not understand.

If they win it, you'll never hear the end of it. The ONLY thing from keeping them somewhat quiet is the fact that the last time they won a SB was almost 20 years ago.

If they have a recent one, there's nothing left.

OP
OP
H

HalG6

Reaction score
No really; I think we have this teams number and they should be glad that the Hawks didn't advance to play them for the championship round. Can't wait till next season.

Latest posts