Wait. Did I hear that right?

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Wait. Did I hear that right?
Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:27 pm
  • Ray Lewis is from New Orleans?

OMG.

Flashback.
    President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013
    JesterHawk
    * Smackmeister *

Re: Wait. Did I hear that right?
Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:05 pm
  • Hmmmm. Interesting.
    Claden
    NET Rookie

Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:58 pm

Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:41 pm
  • "She Mad Bro"
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:27 pm
  • Good for her. Nothing she stated was false, except Lewis was never tried for murder. He copped a plea bargain for felony Obstruction of Justice, and agreed to testify against his buddies, who were acquitted, thanks in no small part to Lewis' weak testimony at trial. What a POS, and a drama queen. I flipping hate that douchebag............ I really want to root against the Whiners, but it's damned hard when I have to root for a pile of garbage human being like Ray Lewis. Hence no Super Bowl for me this year. :pukeface: :pukeface: :179419:
    docj78
    NET Rookie

Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:54 pm
  • docj78 wrote:Good for her. Nothing she stated was false, except Lewis was never tried for murder. He copped a plea bargain for felony Obstruction of Justice, and agreed to testify against his buddies, who were acquitted, thanks in no small part to Lewis' weak testimony at trial. What a POS, and a drama queen. I flipping hate that douchebag............ I really want to root against the Whiners, but it's damned hard when I have to root for a pile of garbage human being like Ray Lewis. Hence no Super Bowl for me this year. :pukeface: :pukeface: :179419:

I agree with her big time too. People act like just because Ray Lewis was a great football player he is an amazing human being. Uhh... all evidence points to him being a scumbag, who happens to play some amazing football. That said, I will still be rooting for the Ravens. Damn you "The Wire" I just can't root against the city that was in that fictional show!
    SilNWest
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:58 pm
  • I agree with her and did anyone google get picture?.....wow those patriots player sure know how to find those women with a focus on inner beauty :)
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:34 am
  • Ray Lewis > Welker

GO RAVENS, GET ONE MORE FOR RAY!
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:41 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]