Votes: 53 50.0%
  • Cardinals

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • @Redskins

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters

AVL

Reaction score
The Bears game as it instantly cured the deep depression that engulfed this place after the trip to Miami.

sutz

Reaction score
Bears........we pretty much knocked them out of the playoffs. The 9er game didn't mean as much after they beat the Patsies. :229031_shrug:

Rat

Reaction score
I was most impressed with the team during the Niners game, I think that was our most complete game of the year.

I thought we had no chance to beat the Patriots, so that one is up there too. I didn't expect to beat the Packers either, although I still think the Packers got shafted in that one, not that it made any difference with our playoff seeding.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Hands down for me it's the home Niners game. No contest. I have watched that game over on my DVR 5 times already.

mrblitz

Reaction score
i was fairly convinced beforehand, but after the bears game knew for sure that we could compete with anyone.

seedhawk

Reaction score
For me it was the final against the Rams. O looked like crap, D did their job, and we eventually won ugly in a game that actually meant nothing as far as playoffs and seeding went. Proved to me we could grind when we had to.

Winterfell

Reaction score
In terms of dominance, I would say I was most impressed with the 49ers game at home. We had everything clicking and the Seahawks looked downright scary, even to a fan lol.

In terms of character, I would say the playoff game against the Redskins. We were on the road, behind by 20 points, and with a rookie QB and young team, clawed and scraped our way back to a victory. Not many veteran teams could have done that, on the road, much less a young team.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
My favorite was the Redskins game because that comeback was the mark of a championship caliber team. We came back from a 20 point deficit to win in the playoffs, against a Shanahan-coached team, on the road, in a venue where seldomly win. It reminded me of 2005, when our team could absorb an opponent's best shot, then just methodically come back and win. I would have placed the Atlanta game at #1 had we won.

I loved seeing us put a beating on the 9ers as much as the next guy, but I really feel Justin Smith being out was way more significant than people are willing to admit. Not that we wouldn't have won with him in, but I believe the game would have been close had he been healthy and played.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Beating the Packers was my favorite. Even though the only thing people talk about it the fail mary, it showed that this team could compete with anybody in the league and they were ready for prime time. Sacking Aaron Rodgers 7 times in the first half and holding them to only 12 points was amazing.

Veilside

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":23i8aa8d said:
I loved seeing us put a beating on the 9ers as much as the next guy, but I really feel Justin Smith being out was way more significant than people are willing to admit. Not that we wouldn't have won with him in, but I believe the game would have been close had he been healthy and played.

:13:

Fox0r

Reaction score
Veilside":1f8c3xoh said:
HawKnPeppa":1f8c3xoh said:

:13:

If one player is worth 42 points on your defense, there's something wrong with your roster.

Latest posts