NBA returning to Seattle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Renohawk":cbttqdf7 said:
Didn't the Sonics last GM come from San Antonio, Sam Presti? He was young, not many heard of him and does an outstanding job.

He's drafted 3 stars in his time as a GM, one was a gimmie with Durant, but Westbrook, and Harden? Not to mention drafting Ibaka, dudes a beast when it comes to the draft.

pehawk

Reaction score
What was wrong with Bird? The current Pacers squad is all Bird players.

Throwdown

Reaction score
5d1520436a28845c5424fee3e417192a.png

Rumbles down with the cause, can't imagine that makes Clay Bennett happy.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Squatch has a twitter?

@SonicsSquatch
Squatch happy. Go back to dunking & shooting shirts out of air gun rather than working as bikini barista. When Squatch start? #seattle

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Finally some good news for a crappy weekend and a crappy superbowl.

I will believe it when i see it. I am convinced that every ninny in this town is going to sue to stop this.

Crizilla

Reaction score
I hope they start a clean slate with the team. Isiah Thomas is bad. Don't know why he's starting. And jimmer fredette is Adam Morrison 2.0

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Im amazed at the amount of people that will forgive the NBA for what happened here. I was a season ticket holder for many years and have seen more NBA games than any other sport by a mile. What happened was criminal. The NBA is a joke and has been in decline since the early 90's. Gone are all the great personalites, replaced by a bunch of classless punks.

No thanks. I have not watched a single NBA game since the Supes left and I never will. I will vote with my wallet. The NBA has to be accountable at some point.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":2r4c8eai said:
Im amazed at the amount of people that will forgive the NBA for what happened here. I was a season ticket holder for many years and have seen more NBA games than any other sport by a mile. What happened was criminal. The NBA is a joke and has been in decline since the early 90's. Gone are all the great personalites, replaced by a bunch of classless punks.

No thanks. I have not watched a single NBA game since the Supes left and I never will. I will vote with my wallet. The NBA has to be accountable at some point.

Good, then don't go.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":1ezdds6l said:

If you havnt watched how do you know its so horrible? I think the NBA is as good and entertaning right now as its been since the prime of Jordan, Pippen, Barkley, etc, etc. Of course there are a few punks but most of the stars are really good, marketable dudes.

Throwdown

Reaction score
The draft this year doesn't have a marquee name, some good players but no one to get wet over. Next year if this Wiggins kid declares, that's the year to tank.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":3tl9n5wz said:

I'll happily enjoy the new Super Sonics and not feel guilty one bit.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
DeMarcus Cousins is averaging 17 and 10 boards - third for centers. He's a piece to build around.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Throwdown":3qeqhyqw said:
The draft this year doesn't have a marquee name, some good players but no one to get wet over. Next year if this Wiggins kid declares, that's the year to tank.

A few weeks ago I would have said Shabazz Mohammad from UCLA because i've been hearing hype about him for a few years. Watched him for the first time the other day though and was not impressed. Looked like an average player who makes a lot of bad decisions.

Here's a 2013 NBa mock draft with just the players slotted in order to give an idea of the prospects.

http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-mock-draft/2013/

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Congrats, Sonics fans, now do your due diligence and actually attend the games, even when the team sucks.

Msfann

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":ysj2qn14 said:
Congrats, Sonics fans, now do your due diligence and actually attend the games, even when the team sucks.

The people of Seattle did show up to games until it was gutted and ran into the ground for the purpose of eventually moving it. its complete horseshit to say we didn't support our team. :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts