Seahawks 2 San Fransisco 0 in 2013

HalG6

Reaction score
Go ahead and let the Niners win the trophy so WE can knock them off twice next year and finally prove the POINT; GoHawks.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Or better yet....don't let them win the trophy and knock them off twice.

OP
OP
H

HalG6

Reaction score
Missing the POINT. We will own the NFC West next year even if the Niners win this one; it will be sweet to knock them off after the fact-

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
HalG6":aomyhaa3 said:
Missing the POINT. We will own the NFC West next year even if the Niners win this one; it will be sweet to knock them off after the fact-

Im sorry, but I HATE the 49ers and never want to see them or anyone from our division win anything. Enemy is the enemy.

OP
OP
H

HalG6

Reaction score
Interesting; no one taking the NFC West champs 2013 perspective-You have to have some hope in this Hawks team in '13 don't you...9ers or no 9ers.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Not only do I not want San Fran to win this year, I want them to be beaten so BADLY that they'll be forced to give one of the rings they already have BACK!

OP
OP
H

HalG6

Reaction score
Guess I'm already beyond 'this year' I personally don't even want to watch this superbowl other than the fact it is R. Lewis' last -He will OWN Kraperstick

Hawknballs

Reaction score
every time a supposed hawks fan or even uninvested seattlelite says they want SF to win the superbowl I begin to vomit uncontrollably all over small babies.

Stop making me vomit all over small babies.

drdiags

Reaction score
I thought we just had a 7+ page post about this sentiment? This seems more like rationalization. I would at least wait until they won.

OP
OP
H

HalG6

Reaction score
Niners are in the show and for better or worse it can do more to highlight the NFC powerhouse teams than many Hawk fans are obviously aware. Don't tell me about your nausea; every time I see Harbough's mug I want to bring up my lunch. I stood directly behind a 49er fan at the Clink wearing a frigging red hair hat obstructing my view; next year I'll bring the shears as we HAMMER them.

Yakimaniac

Reaction score
Not sure if Kaepernick or Squidward in the Superbowl...(courtesy of Seattle Seahawks Memes on Facebook).

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 3,980

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":jvnidjt3 said:
Or better yet....don't let them win the trophy and knock them off twice.

This. Why any Seahawk fan would root for the Niners in the SB is beyond me.

OP
OP
H

HalG6

Reaction score
Why any Seahawk fan would root for the Niners in the SB is beyond me.

Who's rooting for the 49ers; I want to MAGNIFY the skill set advantages of this years Seahawks team over THE 49ers next season whether SF or Balt wins. Got it.

drdiags

Reaction score
HalG6":1qeuxih1 said:
Go ahead and let the Niners win the trophy so WE can knock them off twice next year and finally prove the POINT; GoHawks.

Here is the earlier discussion that eventually got locked. In case you missed it

The OP of that thread spoke of similar advantages/angles so not sure you saw it or not.