My favorite moment in the SF-ATL game

docj78

Reaction score
:pukeface: :pukeface: Seriously can't stand that dude...............

OP
OP
kearly

kearly

Reaction score
The Battle #83":2o6nx3jj said:
Where are you guys getting "I want cake now?" Is it suppose to be a reference?

[youtube]VAfwShc0RAs[/youtube]

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Weird thing for me is how that gif actually melts a little of my hatred and turns it into pity. Seriously. Look at the guy. That is not an adult reaction. If that's what you're rooting for, if that's what you're defending with "I don't care, as long as he wins" (which, empty as it is, is the only half-reasonable justification) then I start to just feel sorry for you. It's just sad, and kind of pathetic, really.

If having that as your most visible representative is the price of a Lombardi, count me out.

Punter

Reaction score
As much as I like Harbaugh's coaching and most important the RESULTS he's getting, I despise his antics.

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
Isn't he just stealing off Singletary's work? How much of this team is really his doing? Why was Singletary fired? He was the one that was the real man, the one who instilled any semblance of toughness there.

hawker84

Reaction score
all that is true, but the players were not responding to him... VD the most namely.... Singletary is from the old school, i'm the coach this is how it's going to be done, don't like it hit the showers... players today are more pampered, big contracts face of the franchise, they know it's about them... some aren't like that, but a lot are... add in the fact they are still kids basically, you get kaos within the team... TO, Moss, Ocho stinko, pac man etc... Singletary was having none of that....

today the more successful coaches are the player coaches, feed their ego's, pamper them to an extent.. Carroll, Hardousche to name a couple.

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
If you look at nearly all there great players were drafted or signed by Nolan or Singletary. I think Kap, and Aldon might be hardouche’s only starting draft choices to make any impact so far. LMJ a little. Not Great, but not horrible either, of course we saw how great Aldon was without Justin Smith. That has always been my question with hardouche, how he would draft, so far 1 player a year is not good enough to keep up and Fisher has always drafted well IMO, so yeah they are great on the lines but that has little to do with him, Another interesting fact look at their front office during Nolan notice who is in Seattle now look at our draft production, maybe not a coincidence (supposed to reference Scot McCloughan). Notice he left and SF draft this year was lets just saynot like ours, only 1 rookie contributed significantly, now thats either a testament to there players in place or our lack there of, or they draft shitty, Just a thought

SoHo9erFan

Reaction score
SeaHawk80":2522j7ja said:
If you look at nearly all there great players were drafted or signed by Nolan or Singletary. I think Kap, and Aldon might be hardouche’s only starting draft choices to make any impact so far. LMJ a little. Not Great, but not horrible either, of course we saw how great Aldon was without Justin Smith. That has always been my question with hardouche, how he would draft, so far 1 player a year is not good enough to keep up and Fisher has always drafted well IMO, so yeah they are great on the lines but that has little to do with him, Another interesting fact look at their front office during Nolan notice who is in Seattle now look at our draft production, maybe not a coincidence (supposed to reference Scot McCloughan). Notice he left and SF draft this year was lets just saynot like ours, only 1 rookie contributed significantly, now thats either a testament to there players in place or our lack there of, or they draft shitty, Just a thought
Harbaugh inherited a talented roster. he didn't need a successful draft. this year, we knew we were going to have all 12 starters back on D. we new that our offense was going to be relatively the same (couldn't have foreseen Kaepernick). it's not Harbaugh's fault he didn't need to draft instant starters. btw, Harbaugh did bring in Carlos Rogers, Dante Whitner, Mario Manningham, and Randy Moss. He made Ray McDonald a starter for the the first time of his career. He named Bowman a starter despite a relatively unimpressive rookie campaign under Singletary. He drafted our starting full back, Bruce Miller, in addition to Kendall Hunter, and LMJ to solidify the offense. Drafted Aldon Smith and Chris Culliver do bulster the passrush and secondary.

I'd say Harbaugh sealed the deal when it came to making the 49ers a Superbowl team.

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
So your saying he didn't draft well cause he did not have to? I really hope he continues to do that then

GeorgeKush

Reaction score
baalke is the one that makes all the selections and has final say in the whiners front office. i thought a whiner fan would know that.

SoHo9erFan

Reaction score
GeorgeKush":1svlgula said:
baalke is the one that makes all the selections and has final say in the whiners front office. i thought a whiner fan would know that.
I do know that. I was responding to a post that insinuated Harbuagh was bad at drafting and compiling a talented roster. Why didn't you correct that guy's post?

The Battle #83

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":382l6chi said:
Weird thing for me is how that gif actually melts a little of my hatred and turns it into pity. Seriously. Look at the guy. That is not an adult reaction. If that's what you're rooting for, if that's what you're defending with "I don't care, as long as he wins" (which, empty as it is, is the only half-reasonable justification) then I start to just feel sorry for you. It's just sad, and kind of pathetic, really.

If having that as your most visible representative is the price of a Lombardi, count me out.

I don't follow college football, but wasn't Carroll called a cheater? I might be thinking of somebody else.

pehawk

Reaction score
I thought kearly was going to say the final score was his favorite part, traitor.