Russell Wilson rooting for 49ers...

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Russell Wilson ‏@DangeRussWilson
Congratulations to the @49ers & @Kaepernick7 for making the Super Bowl! Go win it for the NFC

What a classy guy.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Yeah that made me smile when I saw it earlier...he's much better than us fans, I tell you that. (From both sides)

drdiags

Reaction score
I bet he got flamed quite a bit though when earlier in the day he picked the Falcons. I saw Chris Clemons re-tweeted this tweet and added that this is why he loves his QB because of his class. We fans like bloodying each other with grudgingly offered respect. For the players, especially those that aren't knocking heads much, it isn't the same. Though there are some vendettas between players as well.

Wilson is smart. He knows he has to face these guys at least twice a year. Maybe they will only try to break his leg instead of his neck?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
That's because he doesnt have to deal with you 49er fans. I've mentioned several time that I like the SF players a lot. Their coach and their fans ruin it for me.

bellingerga

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":klxs3smo said:
Congratulations to the @49ers & @Kaepernick7 for making the Super Bowl! Go win it for the NFC

What a classy guy.

if this was shacked I could tell you what I really think.

You're going to lose, and it's going to be funny.

hawker84

Reaction score
i like the 49ers too.. hate most niner fans and despise the HC.... therefore i will be rooting for Lewis.. which i do not like either, but like him more than niners. i am a big fan of the Harbaugh tantrum though...

The Radish

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":jhr7wo9q said:

What a classy guy.

Figures it would be one of you assholes that posted this. I'll out and out warn you to tread very lightly around here for the next few months, cause any crap will not be tolerated.

:141847_bnono:

rlkats

Reaction score
Really he posts what a classy guy wilson is and I also agree he is awesome on and off the field. and you Radish call us assholes and tells us to tread very lightly wow just wow he gave a compliment and he gets attacked.

The Radish

Reaction score
Bullshit!! Just another way for a ninnir fan to crow they are going to the SB and we aren't.

Couldn't wait for someone else to mention it,,,had to be a ninnirs fan.

Try being a moderator during this time when we deal with 50 registrations a day all from ninnir fans who've never been here before but now want to crow. Maybe then your skin won't be so thick.

The few ninnir fans we have and like around here are smart enough to keep their damned mouths shut for a while rather than blast us with pro ninnir crap!!

5 has been skating pretty close lately and his best chance here is to shut up until about april.

:141847_bnono:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
All of you visiting 49ers fans, many of which are getting their registrations rejected, look at the posts by BoX916. He has been here for years, and he's not trolling us now. That's how a real 49ers fan acts. The rest of you clowns, GTFO of here. If you had been here during the lean times as well as the good ones in even a remotely respectable manner, you'd be here posting and discussing with us.

purpleworld

Reaction score
At least now i CAN root for a team in the Super Bowl....Sooooo, go Ravens!

rlkats

Reaction score
I have been known to give you fans several of you respect as being classy. I did stay away from the board I know how it feels to get close it stings. I like the hawks and the team as a fan of football. I do not troll. I took the comment as him giving Wilson props. I am sure the mods now have allot of idiots on the boards. Look at my posts i am not one of the ones that troll. Now i did not ask or troll about our game or yours. I to feel like you should have won. And yes we should have been put away. I respect and give alot of credit to the hawks.

rlkats

Reaction score
Hey raddish i never touted as us going not you. I am not touching that with a ten foot pole. Its not my style. It would suck if it was the other way around. Now as to 5 treading on thin water i don't pay attention to many of niner posts. We deal with the bandwagon fans also. I like chit chatting ball with people on this board.

The Radish

Reaction score
rlkats":2ugn8jop said:
Hey raddish i never touted as us going not you. I am not touching that with a ten foot pole. Its not my style. It would suck if it was the other way around. Now as to 5 treading on thin water i don't pay attention to many of niner posts. We deal with the bandwagon fans also. I like chit chatting ball with people on this board.

Hey kats, I wasn't referring to you.

:th2thumbs:

The Radish

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3s8mgro0 said:
All of you visiting 49ers fans, many of which are getting their registrations rejected, look at the posts by BoX916. He has been here for years, and he's not trolling us now. That's how a real 49ers fan acts. The rest of you clowns, GTFO of here. If you had been here during the lean times as well as the good ones in even a remotely respectable manner, you'd be here posting and discussing with us.

BTW Box is ugly and his Mother dresses him funny!

:D :sarcasm_off:

Latest posts