Wilson on gameday morning

nwgamer

Reaction score
D Sanders has wilson, Champ, and Mcginnist on set and they are talking about keys to the game. Wilson said he thought the key for the Falcons 49 game was the niner LB's ability to stop Gonzales. Said Gonzales was the besst tight end to play the game.

Said they also need to force Kaeper to throw in the pocket.
Mentions their need to stop Gore as well.

Pretty kool seeing Wilson analyzing with the vets.

HighlandHawk

Reaction score
Yeah if only Deion would stop interrupting and screaming over people.... First time 'watching' the NFL Network (not available in the UK) is it normally this obnoxious?

JBtheHunter

Reaction score
Good to see Russ on there. I wonder who he wants to win. Pretty sure when he went to hug Matty at the end of the game he said go win it all.

:49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall:

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
He looked a little jittery but the roundhouse format they use is a little weird.

He sounds like he could do this regularly though.

OP
OP
nwgamer

nwgamer

Reaction score
Dion was trying to frame Wilson into talking about himself. Didn't happen. Nice try Dion. I noticed Wilson's smile actually came off when Dion did that too then it came right back when he saw Dion's reaction to him avoiding the question.

JonRud

Reaction score
Why is Wilson doing this and not at the VMAC watching Titans, Jaguars and Giants gamefilm?

OkieHawk

Reaction score
JonRud":3i0uek87 said:
Why is Wilson doing this and not at the VMAC watching Titans, Jaguars and Giants gamefilm?

Because as a robot he has to intersperse human elements into his routine.

OP
OP
nwgamer

nwgamer

Reaction score
I liked when they were talking about Brady and Wilson says" I Cheat." Referring to watching Brady's film of how he runs his 2 minute game ending pushes.

GCrow

Reaction score
Rich Eisen ‏@richeisen
First Sunday all year I'm not 1st one into work. Seattle fans won't be surprised who beat me: @dangerusswilson http://say.ly/gFQ4ZXo

Nope, got that right Rich

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
What I like about watching this is seeing Russell soak it all in like a sponge. Deion champ and Willie are trying to school him that success is not guaranteed and you can't expect to be there every year. Deion even made a comment to Russell that they would take his pampers off before this was over. You can tell that he respects the older guard of the league and listens to what they say. You can also see a fire in his belly that screams I hear you but sit back and enjoy the ride fellas because Dangeruss is in the house now!

What I believe I was watching was the mentoring of a future championship. Russ sees what it takes and will continue his "preparation for separation!"

Twisted

Reaction score
what a bunch of tards, trying to make it sound as if Atl beat Seattle easily...

Atl gets so lucky but they don't wanna admit it cuz they wanna hang off Flacco's jock

one of the idiots actually said Flacco is MORE premiere than Brady..

no wonder some teams collapse and self destruct, the media ignorance eventually wears on you and they beat you senseless with stupidity till you can no longer function..

why do we even need the media? they have sponsors and networks, seems to me thats all they need

Fox0r

Reaction score
joeseahawks":32avmcag said:
Wilson needs to spend more time with that sexy wife he got @ home.

I wonder about this myself. When does he spend time with his wife?

Twisted

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":2fkic7sb said:
Deion even made a comment to Russell that they would take his pampers off before this was over. You can tell that he respects the older guard of the league and listens to what they say.

you completely underestimate Russel, juss like everyone else

pretty sure Russel is thinking to himself, "aren't you the player that used to hang out with the player that got busted for coke?" "aren't you the idiot that went to down to old mexico and partied during the playoffs?"

yea success isn't guaranteed to boneheads like Sanders and Irvin but they always have mediot positions available...

good grief, "Flacco is more premier than Brady"

lol, must be why Flacco has more jewlery than Brady

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Twisted":oiaih4pt said:
oldhawkfan":oiaih4pt said:
Deion even made a comment to Russell that they would take his pampers off before this was over. You can tell that he respects the older guard of the league and listens to what they say.

you completely underestimate Russel, juss like everyone else

pretty sure Russel is thinking to himself, "aren't you the player that used to hang out with the player that got busted for coke?" "aren't you the idiot that went to down to old mexico and partied during the playoffs?"

yea success isn't guaranteed to boneheads like Sanders and Irvin but they always have mediot positions available...

good grief, "Flacco is more premier than Brady"

lol, must be why Flacco has more jewlery than Brady

I like how you "forgot" to post the rest of his quote so you could spew your ignorant comments:

"You can also see a fire in his belly that screams I hear you but sit back and enjoy the ride fellas because Dangeruss is in the house now!"

ivotuk

Reaction score
Looking great. Started off a little shaky but he's starting to feel it. Russell can do it all and it's great to see him getting the recognition that he deserves. I know his dad is up there looking down a proud papa.

As to his hot wife, she probably studies film with him. ;)

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
I think he is doing awesome.... he gonna be a regular isn't he.... just like EVERY other show he has been on...