Idzik to Jets just happened

BlueTalon

Reaction score
drdiags":3lg2w58h said:
I was just joking around so I am not sure what is up with the "rolling eyes" icon. Thought we were better than that.
That wasn't the operative icon.

:thirishdrinkers:

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
drdiags":2m7a93pa said:
I was just joking around so I am not sure what is up with the "rolling eyes" icon. Thought we were better than that.

You thought an internet message board was better than using a rolling eyes emoticon? Doc, you're slippin'! :D Not grounded to reality anymore!!

drdiags

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2imlxv03 said:
drdiags":2imlxv03 said:

You thought an internet message board was better than using a rolling eyes emoticon? Doc, you're slippin'! :D Not grounded to reality anymore!!

Yeah, I know. Blue and I have hung out IRL so the expectations were a little different. With most it just is the way it is. Doesn't mean this is how we all have to act. So yes, I am living in the land of lollipops and rainbows. Now if it was you, I wouldn't even bat an eyebrow. I would expect it.

Can I take the strait jacket off now?

BlueTalon

Reaction score
I knew you were having a little fun with me, I was just having a little fun with you back. Sorry if it came across as anything different.

drdiags

Reaction score
BlueTalon":2ozqklm6 said:
I knew you were having a little fun with me, I was just having a little fun with you back. Sorry if it came across as anything different.

No we are good. I was just giving Roland some lip. Next brew is on me if we ever get to another Mariner game. Though you living on the eastern side of the state, that might be tough. :thirishdrinkers:

olyfan63

Reaction score
volsunghawk":1e76o6o1 said:
hawksfansinceday1":1e76o6o1 said:
volsunghawk":1e76o6o1 said:
Not really interested in rehashing Reinfeldt. He had a big part in us losing Hutchinson.
Really? I'd love a link cuz I was convinced it was nearly if not all Timmmaaaaay. He made jokes about being 'the guy that lost Hutch' being put on his tombstone and by looking at his drafts it was obvious he saw o-lineman as eminently and consistently replacable.

http://www.komonews.com/sports/5756051.html

Reinfeldt was part of the decision to designate Pro Bowl guard Steve Hutchinson a transition player instead of a franchise player last offseason. Hutchinson signed with Minnesota in free agency after the Vikings included an unprecedented "poison pill" contract provision Seattle could not match.

I'm not saying I would expect him to do exactly the same thing again, but to me, this signified a guy who didn't understand the value of Hutch to the O-line and team as a whole. I would worry about him having a voice in the FO if he still has blind spots that big.

If anything, this would now be a PLUS for Reinfeldt. He's seen it all. I guarantee his blind spots are small to nonexistent in that area. And as part of a team with a CAPABLE GM, like Schneider, instead of a FOOL like Ruskell, Reinfeldt would probably be a great fit.

If you were just served with divorce papers by a soon-to-be ex who has a sociopathic personality disorder, wouldn't you want your attorney to be someone who's seen it all, been through the battles, got the scars, and the had the experience and LEARNING on effective strategies on how to keep from having to fight the battles in the first place? When someone like a Reinfeldt goes through a situation like the Hutch thing, you better believe there was some serious education and experience gained.
It's like that old saying, "when a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with the experience is going to get some money, and the man with money is going to get some experience." Reinfeldt would have "experience" now.

All that said, I'm sure JS/PC will find someone good as the next man up for that job, Reinfeldt, or whoever.

Smoke

Reaction score
We are going to be in dire need of a cap wizard Genius evil overlord in a year or 2. We are going to be in piss poor shape once all these rooks,2nd, and 3rd year players start getting their 2nd contracts...

garydrake425

Reaction score
That sucks. I got a family member that does his wifes hair and could get free tickets sometimes. Now I'm gonna have to just fork up the doe. I was wanting season tickets anyway. Does any one know when the whole amount has to be payed off for the season tix?

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Smoke":2sbp4bsy said:
We are going to be in dire need of a cap wizard Genius evil overlord in a year or 2. We are going to be in piss poor shape once all these rooks,2nd, and 3rd year players start getting their 2nd contracts...

The front office is going to have to decide who's worth the money and who they can replace. It would not surprise me if Browner and Chancellor end up casualties in the secondary for instance.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
olyfan63":2km9k8w1 said:
volsunghawk":2km9k8w1 said:
http://www.komonews.com/sports/5756051.html

Reinfeldt was part of the decision to designate Pro Bowl guard Steve Hutchinson a transition player instead of a franchise player last offseason. Hutchinson signed with Minnesota in free agency after the Vikings included an unprecedented "poison pill" contract provision Seattle could not match.

I'm not saying I would expect him to do exactly the same thing again, but to me, this signified a guy who didn't understand the value of Hutch to the O-line and team as a whole. I would worry about him having a voice in the FO if he still has blind spots that big.

If anything, this would now be a PLUS for Reinfeldt. He's seen it all. I guarantee his blind spots are small to nonexistent in that area. And as part of a team with a CAPABLE GM, like Schneider, instead of a FOOL like Ruskell, Reinfeldt would probably be a great fit.

If you were just served with divorce papers by a soon-to-be ex who has a sociopathic personality disorder, wouldn't you want your attorney to be someone who's seen it all, been through the battles, got the scars, and the had the experience and LEARNING on effective strategies on how to keep from having to fight the battles in the first place? When someone like a Reinfeldt goes through a situation like the Hutch thing, you better believe there was some serious education and experience gained.
It's like that old saying, "when a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with the experience is going to get some money, and the man with money is going to get some experience." Reinfeldt would have "experience" now.

All that said, I'm sure JS/PC will find someone good as the next man up for that job, Reinfeldt, or whoever.

That's a fair point. :thirishdrinkers: