Quitting Smoking advice?

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
Quitting Smoking advice?
Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:16 am
  • Frack, it sucks. I'm trying to kick the habit - at 35 I've been smoking for 20 years already. It's time.

But, as typical, I'm porking out on crap foods, and gaining pounds. I've added more cardio to my routine, which I heard is suppose to help, but its not really. I've doubled my suppliments and vitamin C, which also is suppose to help. Nada, nothing. I'm still cheating daily. Etc., etc., etc.

I'm an addict, so, going cold turkey SUCKS for me, virtually impossible. Any pearls of wisdom from those who travelled a similar path?
    @ryanadamdavis
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Re: Quitting Smoking advice?
Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:36 am
  • Smoking is probably the worst addiction to try and quit, except maybe eating disorders. You do have to keep eating, no matter how much weight you want to lose.

Some people can actually use the gradual method, where you smoke less and less, but not many. That is where the gums and patches come from. I guess they work for some people, but they're more a money maker for the pharmas than anything else.

It took me three tries to quit, many years ago. My downfall was cigars in one case and my pipe in the other. Each led me back into nicotine. It doesn't help that after a couple of weeks off the nic, that first puff on a butt is nearly orgasmic. I remember that part.

The most important thing to me is don't beat yourself up and don't "should" on yourself when you slip. It will take exactly as much effort as needed, and telling yourself you "should" be able to do this or that is poison. That leads to blame and guilt and all the other emotions and right back to the original dependency.

Oh, and surround yourself with people that support your efforts in a good way. At least for the first few months, avoid smokers and places where smoking occurs. Don't take crap about it. Anybody who doesn't respect and support your decision to quit isn't really much of a friend.

You might investigate sugar free gum, just for the comfort of using your hands and having something in your mouth.

Everyone hates and makes fun of the cutesy sayings and platitudes that come out of 12 step programs, but they actually can help one keep their eye on the prize. Don't eschew anything that might help. In truth, you're saving your own life. Just coming here and owning up is a good start. The more people who know, the more people who will be disappointed if you fail.

Best of luck.
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:10 am
  • Quitting any habit is very difficult just set a daily goal for yourself something you can achieve and build on that to raise the bar.Your body will trick your mind to give it what it wants so do not enable it.
    Wolf grey all day every day.
    VHawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:27 am
  • Quitting smoking is really easy, I've done it hundreds of times. lol

Some friends I bowled with years ago gave me the key that worked for me. I put my cigs and lighter in the trunk of my car in the garage so I had to go out to the garage to get my smokes and then smoked them outside.

I started by trying to get down to 4 a day. That was a resonalble goal and when I got there for a while I just stopped. No it wasn't easy, but easier. The more often you stop the harder it gets.

I smoked from the time I was about 12 into my late 30s. Quit for 7 years and started back again.(hard to imagine someone that stupid isn't it?) Then in 1988 quit again and have quit for good. I tell myself if I was given 6 months to live, got a second opinion that matched, I would bye smokes on the way home.

But I wouldn't. Now a days there is no way for me to afford to smoke. When I started you put a quarter in a machine and got a pack with a nickle taped on it. Hell on board ship beyond the twelve mile limit I could buy a cartoon of Pall Malls for less than a buck. Lucky Strikes for .80 a carton. But now a days its rediculous.

Good luck Ryan you can do it.
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:31 am
  • The problem with stopping smoking is that nicotine latches onto the endorphin receptors in your brain, so as you smoke you make less and less endorphins for yourself. When you stop, your brain is telling you that it has no endorphins and needs them badly... I smoked from age 14 to age 37, when I finally stopped. First, you need a good reason. Not the old "It's bad for me, everyone says so" type of reason, but something you can internalize. For me, I started kung-fu and realized that continuing to smoke was going to be more painful than stopping. Second, you need to realize that smoking has two components - the nicotine addiction, and the physical habit. You are intimately familiar with the addiction part, but the habit part is pretty powerful too. You know, a smoke when you wake up, a smoke at break time at work, a smoke after every meal, a smoke when having beer, a smoke when you're watching TV... I found it worked better to only stop one part at a time. First, I decided to stop the 'habit' part. I got some of those pouches of chewing tobacco to use as a nicotine delivery system, because I find the taste to be disgusting and also because I wasn't willing to spend the rediculous price of nicotine gum. I then would stick one of those things in my mouth in the morning for awhile, in the afternoon for awhile, and in the evening for awhile. Meantime, I concentrated on not habitually reaching for a smoke when I usually would (and found Iwas a lot more productive at work, since I was taking fewer breaks!). After a couple weeks of this, I spit out the last of those vile disgusting tobacco pouches and didn't smoke any more. Instead, I increased my workout level at kung-fu, since hard workouts and other painful stuff stimulates our natural endorphin production and I needed something to fill the receptors that no longer had nicotine in them. I also started drinking a LOT of water, like a 2-liter bottle after luch every day in addition to the normal amount the rest of the day. That was 16 years ago and I haven't smoked a bit since even though my wife still does, so it must have worked. Good luck on your journey! There is no try. There is only do, or do not. Or try not.
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:31 pm
  • I had to go pull up the e-cig thread to figure out how long its been since I had a smoke. Turns out it was 7 months yesterday. Not sure if I would call my self a quitter yet, as I am still sucking on juice, but I'm down to 8mg of nicotine(vs 18mg). Next time I go back to the eshop I will get some juice that is nicotine free and mix it in. I would go out on a limb and say that its working for me and would say give the e cigs a try.
    NoChops
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:26 pm
  • Juice?
    @ryanadamdavis
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:36 pm
  • some (most) buy bottles of e liquid and fill their cigs themselves, cheeper, more flavors etc. so yeah, vaping is basicly sucking on juice.

edit: enjoying a nice banana nut bread vape with a glass of jack on the rocks at this very moment...not that anyone should care.
    NoChops
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:27 pm
  • I quit for 5 years once when I saw my 1 year old daughter watching me through the window. Decided to stop. Started back up again later.

Been quit for over 2 years now, and this one will work... primarily because I developed adult-onset asthma. I know... extreme way to quit... but it worked.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:14 pm
  • When I quit after 19 years or so it was easy for me doing it this way. There was times when it seemed like I loved the things and couldn't smoke enough. Then there was times where I would smoke and take a couple of drags and put it out for later and a cigarette was kinda meh (I'm sure smokers know what I mean) and one of those times where it was kinda meh I just quit. For like a week I chewed a crapload of gum (normal gum) and after that I was done.

I've been around lots of family/friends who smoke and I've never once been tempted to smoke since I quit 7.5 years ago. After a while you realize how much smokers smell like cigarettes. It's really strong smelling to a non smoker even if the smoker isnt smoking.

I feel emberassed at times thinking how it must have been for non smokers to be around me.
    I'm not knocking smokers in this post, if people want to do it I don't care one bit, but if someone wanted to quit I hope these words help.
    The LOLs of the many outweigh the shame of the few
    Msfann
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:03 pm
  • I just had to admit every time I wanted to smoke I was having a moment of weakness and that it would soon pass.
    Just the thought of having to admit weakness was enough motivation.
    I quit when I was 25, I'm 38 now.
    I started chewing full time at 13 and smoking at 17(what a dumbass)
    Just tough it out, dont set yourself up for failure by using a crutch.
    Just go cold turkey and realize it takes many attempts before you will be successful.
    Good luck, you can do it.
    Chapman
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:43 pm
  • Pehawk.. this is not to be mean or disrespectful in anyway(always wonder why people start that way and you know what is coming next?).

I come from a long line of drunks. My dad was the only one to stop. His advice to me was simple. "Stop being a fucking whiny child and own up to what you do and what you don't want to do. If you don't want to be a fucking drunk, like the rest of them and me, then fucking stop. Don't do it. Every time you drink its your choice. You choose to take that drink or you don't".

I only posted this because from your posts I don't think you're a thinned skinned person. Simply man, you either do or you don't.

Your decision.

People will give you excuses, you will give yourself excuses. It always comes down to what you want.
    "If we lose ... this place will be a Carnival of Stupidity." FlyingGreg
    Fudwamper
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:49 pm
  • No need to worry fud. I do have thick skin. And, well, I dont know how to love (or something like that).

Fair nuff.
    @ryanadamdavis
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:03 pm
  • Join the military. Dozens of young smokers have told me that basic training was the best quitting program they'd ever seen.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:09 pm
  • I'm on my 3rd time "quitting." The first 2 times I quit smoking and drinking at the same time. While both times the quitting itself wasn't that difficult, after a few months when I decided I wanted to have a drink here and there I couldn't help but start up smoking again too, and then within a matter of weeks I was right back where I was before I quit.

Fast forward to a couple months ago, I'm only smoking at night after work, and after I've cracked a beer. I have almost no urge to smoke during the day and if I don't drink, I don't smoke. So then I'm thinking what's even the point? I should be able to just cut it out completely. So I switch to e-cigs and after a couple of weeks I pretty much lose the urge all together, and am at this point completely nicotine free. I miss it though. I'm smart enough to know the battle's far from over but I feel good about it. So now I'm about 20% through my plan to not dying before I turn 40.

The only thing I've really learned about the process in general is that you really have to decide to quit. You have to honestly want it and you have to believe you can do it. A half hearted attempt won't get you anywhere in my experience.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:49 am
  • I attempted to “quit” smoking several times via various methods during my 20 plus years of indulgence in the habit. Roughly 2 years ago, I just decided that I no longer smoke and that was that. Not saying it was easy, but for me the mindset that I don’t smoke as opposed to “I’m quitting” made me feel more empowered mentally. Today I have no doubt that I would truly enjoy a cig if I lit one up, but I don’t smoke so it just isn’t going to happen. Not sure if I was just fully ready or if my mind trick had anything to do with it but that’s my story.

Good luck!
    "Our Quarterback is a Bad Man!" - Michael Robinson
    Foghawk
    NET Rookie

Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:29 am
  • pehawk wrote:Frack, it sucks. I'm trying to kick the habit - at 35 I've been smoking for 20 years already. It's time.

But, as typical, I'm porking out on crap foods, and gaining pounds. I've added more cardio to my routine, which I heard is suppose to help, but its not really. I've doubled my suppliments and vitamin C, which also is suppose to help. Nada, nothing. I'm still cheating daily. Etc., etc., etc.

I'm an addict, so, going cold turkey SUCKS for me, virtually impossible. Any pearls of wisdom from those who travelled a similar path?

You got kids? If you do, look at them. If you wanna quit, then quit. Stop being a pussy.
    400WattHPSHawk
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:24 am
  • I've never been a smoker, (sure, a friend swiped a pack of Marlboro cigs from his mom when we were like 11, and we sat and smoked the entire pack ourselves; but we both threw up afterward, haha; haven't touched 'em since) but for the people I've known that were heavy long-term smokers, all but one of them said (this was years after they quit in all these cases) that trying to quit only worked once they truly wanted to. Overcoming the physical addiction of nicotine seems to be between the ears. Have to find a way to truly want to quit more than to smoke. Not an easy thing to do, from what I've seen. Knowing you need to quit is far from the same thing as truly wanting to quit inside your own mind. We all know things we shouldn't do but do anyways, pretty much every day of our lives.

Good luck, Ryan.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:49 am
  • I was a pack a day smoker for 25 years, I quit the day I got my ecig, it will be 2 years in july! Best of luck to you, just QUIT however you can !
    m0ng0
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:15 am
  • How much are ecigs?
    @ryanadamdavis
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:24 am
  • Batteries are hopefully a once a year investment (i carry 2 with me) of about 50$ I order about 30-50$ a month of juice (and I hoard a little) You could easily ween yourself off after a couple of months but I enjoy it so I keep doing it.
    m0ng0
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:01 pm
  • So, I have a really expensive e-cig that I forgot about. It was a nice one. Went up to Rite Aid for refills, came home, and their refills dont fit the ecig I have. I'll be pissed if mine can only be refilled via the site I bought it from.
    @ryanadamdavis
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:27 pm
  • what kind is it? refilling is a buttload cheaper then buying cartridges, you live in SoCal correct? I would bet you there is a place close by to get good stuff.
    m0ng0
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:37 pm
  • No, live in Seattle. I'm gonna go to smoke shop and ask an Arab.
    @ryanadamdavis
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:06 pm
  • I went disposable. The NJoy Kings are the closest feeling to real cigarettes IMO. Yeah, they're $8 each (at least down here) but for me that was even more incentive to get off em. Plus, there's basically no regulation on the e cigs so you have literally no idea what you could be putting in your body. Best to get off em quick, IMO.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:34 pm
  • Propylene Glycol and Nicotine or 5,000 chemicals I cant spell let alone pronounce.....I will take my chances :D
    m0ng0
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:41 pm
  • Anyone can stop smoking, its just takes the grit to decide you're done with it.

:141847_bnono:
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:38 pm
  • The Radish wrote:Anyone can stop smoking, its just takes the grit to decide you're done with it.

:141847_bnono:

BOOM!

Totally agree. The only thing that takes quitting smoking is the actual desire to quit. Maintaining a lifestyle like going to bars and hanging out with social smokers will always prevent quitting. When you get serious and actually don't want to smoke, you will stop. Although you will probably be irritable for a couple weeks.
    12evanf
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:07 am
  • Pack a day smoker since 15, 40 when I decided it was time, got on e-cigs so now I don't smoke but I am still addicted to the nic, but like Mongo stated, couple chemicals and some artificial flavorings is better than 5000 know crappy things in my lungs. I feel 1000% better these days, and have tapered down to 8% nic from 18 when I started. There is a pretty good thread with some helpful links to shops that do this stuff online, I can't find the thing but it is here in this forum, probably back a page or two, at work so no time to search. I go through Northwest Vapors here in Oregon, he is in Vernonia, local dude, good guy and shipping is 2 days. Call Bill and he will hook you up.
    Rose City Hawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:11 am

Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:55 am
  • I quit drinking and smoking at the same time(6 years ago); really cold turkey. Geeking out on other things helped me with both, although the alcohol really influenced the cigs, so once that was out, I was good.

:3-1:

Note: Becks N/A beer is pretty damn tasty, then vaporize.......yer fave cig.
    652cHAWK
    *Hawk Junk Junkie*
    *Hawk Junk Junkie*

Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:19 am
  • Yeah, the quiting drinking thing was huge. As my sobriety goes so does my desire to quit smoking. Been sober and cig free for 10 months or so now, stopped keeping tabs on the days/weeks, I suppose that is a good sign.
    Rose City Hawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:53 am
  • Nicotine patches worked for me. I was a two to two-and-a-half pack a day smoker until about 10 years ago when I quit thanks to the help of nicotine patches. Good luck.
    Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000
    SmokinHawk
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:21 pm
  • SmokinHawk wrote:Nicotine patches worked for me. I was a two to two-and-a-half pack a day smoker until about 10 years ago when I quit thanks to the help of nicotine patches. Good luck.

Now the screenname makes sense.
    @ryanadamdavis
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:45 pm
  • Quitting smoking takes a strategic life change. Couple tips:
    1) Set a goal date, and get at least a week of vacation.
    2) If you have somebody that also smokes in the house, go somewhere else during the week.
    3) Never go to a store that sells cigarettes. (I would litterally find excuses to go to a store... I need a... Coke, ya that's it!) Think Whole Foods or something.
    4) Cravings never last more then 30 seconds to 2 minutes. During the first three days, you will get them every 5 to 10 minutes or so. During this time, I would just keep saying, "this will go away" over and over again. I wouldn't notice when I would stop saying it, because the craving was gone.
    5) Increase in caffiene increases cravings, stay away from everything (coffee, tea, sugar)
    6) If you can, tell everyone in your life to not increase your stress levels.
    7) Tell eveyone what your doing, so they know why you are being such a moody d'head.

Eventually the cravings start winding down, but things like "dreaming of smoking" will occur. It's a total pain, but it's possible.
    Shock2k
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:48 pm
  • pehawk wrote:
    SmokinHawk wrote:Nicotine patches worked for me. I was a two to two-and-a-half pack a day smoker until about 10 years ago when I quit thanks to the help of nicotine patches. Good luck.

Now the screenname makes sense.

Sorta. It was a moniker I donned during a time when I was chuffing so much weed I'd have given Bob Marley, B-Real, or Snoop a run for their money. Nowadays not so much, but the name has stuck.

Another thing that helped curb the oral fixation was the fact that my girlfriend at the time still smoked menthol cigs, so I'd steal one from her pack and suck on the filter to get the menthol taste in my mouth. That helped a great deal, actually, possibly even more than the nicotine patches.
    Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000
    SmokinHawk
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:19 pm
  • I quit smoking for 7 years and started again. Shows how stupid I was. Funny I quit drinking too as I always equated the two things being together.

Smoked quite a while longer but then quite in the late 80s and haven't smoked since by using the cigs in the car trunk method and getting down to 4 smokes a day. Figured anyone can quit 4 a day. (what a bunch of bull, I was miserable,,,but wanted to quit)

But this time it didn't bother my drinking. Now I'm not much of a drinker anyway but I can drink beer, hard liquor(ditches or "neat" for me), and my favorite desert wines, with no problem. Many of you know that from partys at our house or visiting at others.

I have no idea why that is.

:les:
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:35 pm
  • Reading this book called "The Easy Way to quit smoking" helped me quit..it really got me through the mental part of it more than anything. Not sure if its your cup of tea but it worked for me. But like the others said, when you're ready to quit, you will...good luck!!
    49elite
    NET Bench Warmer

Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:45 pm
  • Just stopped by to see how your doing Pe?
    How goes the fight?
    Chapman
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:56 am
  • Doing good, actually. And, while in a high-stress week, so, horrah me.
    @ryanadamdavis
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:11 pm
  • Nice.
    Chapman
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:41 am
  • pehawk wrote:Frack, it sucks. I'm trying to kick the habit - at 35 I've been smoking for 20 years already. It's time.

Pehawk, we're lucky for the advancements in nicotine delivery and/or secession.
    18 yrs roughly smoking, and a month ago after buying my first (real) PVD (personal vaping device) I'm having a TASTY time - and feeling incredible (and still getting nicotene). Get with the e-cigs, and vape away the nicotine MUCH more safely...then wind down the levels.
    Added bonus: SAVE A LOT OF CASH and STOP SMELLING AWFUL.

For the hardware go to http://www.nwvapors.com

- Model with two KGO batteries, charger, choice of cartomizers OR CE4 clearmizers (which I prefer).
    http://www.nwvapors.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=1

- Starter KGO (1 batt, charger, 1 CE4)
    http://www.nwvapors.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=279

The above is the initial upfront cost (hardware needed), the rest is just ordering $4-7 liquids (that last a long time) and $3-6 CE4/cartridge/atomizer replacements when needed.
    Last edited by hawkfan1975 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:36 am, edited 5 times in total.
    hawkfan1975
    NET Veteran

Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:45 am
  • dbl post
    Last edited by hawkfan1975 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
    hawkfan1975
    NET Veteran

Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:59 am
  • Do not go route of small battery, thin (like cigs) type e-cigs. You'll only likely dislike it, or be bothered with battery life and performance.
    A KGO on up is the route to trials.

Initial cost is there (but not too bad), but once you start and see how it works and how much you go through, you'll be angry going over all the dollars spent at $7-10 pack/day on crappy, deadly, analog cigs that make you stink, weak and tired. Happy after seeing the savings. You'll laugh at the usual mini-marts as you drive on by.

This is WAY more fun (and you can slowly quit down to 0mg nicotine).
    hawkfan1975
    NET Veteran

Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:15 am

Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:57 am
  • Visualize that each cigarette as you puff on it is a penis.

That should help.... Or maybe not?
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:10 am
  • pehawk wrote:Doing good, actually. And, while in a high-stress week, so, horrah me.

How's your smoke quit going?
    RIP Les. We will miss you.
    Happy
    * NET Lead Admin *

Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:26 am
  • m0ng0 wrote:I am digging those CE-4's .

I gotta make a trip up to NW sometime soon !

Go during the week when the owner Bill and his dad are there, if you go on the weekends it's his young sidekick Jacob, nice enough kid but he doesn't seem to make liquids as well as Bill and his dad do. Not much to see if you go to the actual store but it is a nice drive out to Vernonia and you do get an opportunity to sample many of the liquids before you buy which is nice.
    Rose City Hawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:40 am
  • So Pe, how goes the quiting?
    Rose City Hawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:25 pm
  • Go cold turkey, and keep yourself away from other smokers, or at least where they smoke at. Remind yourself that cancer, black lungs, and early death await you if you keep smoking.
    "Are we rockin' and rollin' or what?!''

-- Seattle coach Pete Carroll, celebrating with his coaches after the Seahawks pulled off a trade with the Jets, netting running back Leon Washington on Saturday, via Seahawks.com
    MLOhawks
    NET Veteran

Next

It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:40 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information