crabtree accussed of sexual assault

kbreitkreutz

Reaction score
Cool cool, beans beans. COOL BEANS!

Stuff like this comes up after a playoff game, people are desperate and want anything for either money, or attention. I'm sure it is nothing, but if it is something then it would really surprise me, especially with the way he conducts himself

OP
OP
The Battle #83

The Battle #83

Reaction score
kbreitkreutz":2hlp5pre said:

Stuff like this comes up after a playoff game, people are desperate and want anything for either money, or attention. I'm sure it is nothing, but if it is something then it would really surprise me, especially with the way he conducts himself

by holding out, laughing at the raiders not picking him, not wanting to play in exhibition games? He may have a good character, but these don't go in his favor.

pehawk

Reaction score
SHe blinked twice for "yes". At least according to twitter.

kbreitkreutz

Reaction score
The Battle #83":1zfj95ox said:
kbreitkreutz":1zfj95ox said:

by holding out, laughing at the raiders not picking him, not wanting to play in exhibition games? He may have a good character, but these don't go in his favor.

But, a lot of that has to do with his agent. His agent wanted more money Crabtree wanted more money to spend on his shoes (yes he is an avid shoe collector, trust me we all call him diva for that one) but if you watch the way the guy conducts himself in interviews and such he is a really down to earth, introverted guy.

chris98251

Reaction score
I don't relish this as an incident, where this is a lot of gold digging going on and smering of athletes names and reputation that happens many of those athletes put themselves in those positions as well.

I hope it's untrue, only for the fact that nobody got really hurt. Because of the nature of this I could care less about how it effects football, although this is going to now be a major distraction for Sunday.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I'll reserve judgment til all the facts come out.

Too many scandalous women out there to not entertain the idea that Crabtree MAY be a victim, himself.

Throwdown

Reaction score
-The Glove-":37bucq20 said:

Too many scandalous women out there to not entertain the idea that Crabtree MAY be a victim, himself.

It is very possible that Crabtree got Kobe'd.

kbreitkreutz

Reaction score
Throwdown":9mdzu9cc said:
-The Glove-":9mdzu9cc said:

Or even quite possible Ke'O'ed

Nahhh, nothing is as bad as Monti Ke'O's situation

-The Glove-

Reaction score
kbreitkreutz":2gqdtr5d said:
Throwdown":2gqdtr5d said:
-The Glove-":2gqdtr5d said:

Or even quite possible Ke'O'ed

Nahhh, nothing is as bad as Monti Ke'O's situation
Who?

kobebryant

Reaction score
Yep, we learned pretty much everything there was to know about the Brian Banks story this past offseason, so it is best to reserve judgement on Mr Crabtree.

If guilty however, it'll really test Harbaugh as a man of his word and conviction when it comes to his policy of zero tolerance for violence against women.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Geez I wanted him over Curry. Not so sure we were not better off depending how it plays out

mikeak

Reaction score
This on top off the bengals player busted with a gun at the airport just further shows how smart RW is compared to his peers....

Starrman44

Reaction score
It's truly hard for me to be happy about this.

If it's true, than I feel bad for the girl (or whomever was involved).

If it's a false accusation, then regardless of the athlete I really hate this sort of thing. These young men need to realize they are a target.

Giblien

Reaction score
As much as I dislike Crabtree, this is nothing to laugh or be joyful about because one of two things has happened:

1) A woman has been sexually assaulted which is despicably evil
2) A woman is lying about this and an innocent man has had his reputation tarnished and is going through undeserved heartache.

Have some class guys. This is nothing to celebrate.

Latest posts