Xbox 360, I hate you.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
No worries. All that means is that I'm playing and not in the lobby.

If someone invites you, a screen pops up and asks if you want to leave your game and join the person who invited you.

Usually, it's best for the lower-level person to invite so that way the higher-level person can help with quests. Also, if you start fighting higher-level enemies, you don't do as much damage to prevent uber-grinding.

Hit me up if you're online next time.

Riley12

Reaction score
sammyc521":1mvvuwv0 said:
Wow... Smurf, what do you think?

Heh. Kudos to Smurf for not taking the bait.

I've got refurbished 360 from MS up and running with no problems (knock on wood), but I haven't
bought any new games for it for quite some time. Both Brutal Legend and Dragon Age are very
tempting, however. I've never been disappointed with a Bioware game, although is this their first
game under the EA umbrella?

TestMo1337

Reaction score
His moniker is "Net Fanboy."

Dragon Age got shipped super slow because I opted for "Free Shipping." It's not coming until Saturday, so hopefully that'll give me enough time to finish Borderlands.

And in regards to the 360, I think it's a great system it just breaks. I think that's the biggest reason (for me) not to endorse it. To each their own, I mean we're all Seahawks fans. We're paying/rooting for a constantly broken team.

Snohomie

Reaction score
Dragon Age is AMAZING.

I spent all of yesterday (from 3-1am) playing it. I think the biggest break I took was to make a sandwich. Having a blast. Started out a Rogue but I think playing as a Mage is more fun. As a rogue, I had 6 skill slots for potions, rogue skills, and archer skills. It's a little easier managing it all as a Mage.

Having a blast so far, not too far into the game though. The movie clips are excellent.

Riley12

Reaction score
Later in the game (Dragon Age), do you get to change classes or split-classes? I heard something to that effect in
a review on Gamespot.

Snohomie

Reaction score
Yes. You start as Mage/Rogue/Warrior and then split off into 4 classes per original class (4 warrior-types, 4 mage-types, 4 rogue-types).

OP
OP
TravTex

TravTex

Reaction score
Yeah, I killed a day with Dragon Age -- Ended up having to pay full price at Best Buy since Gamestops citywide were sold out. (Had a trade-in, guess I'll use it for Borderlands or MW2 or something)

Awesome storylines. If I can decide on one to start with, I'll try to stick to a run-through of the game. Basically spent the day checking out all of the origin stories, heh. Good problem to have with storyline writing, eh? Having trouble deciding on one because they're all just so damned cool. Even 'Human Noble' sounded boring, and was made pretty awesome.