Jon Major LB Colorado

Chawker

Reaction score
Jon Major LB Colorado 6'2" 240 Gets though traffic quickly, great tackling, has all the tools one is looking for in a player. watch some tape on him and you'll be impressed. cheers

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Know nothing about him, but I"ve watched Colorado play and would not touch anybody on that roster. Their whole team showed no effort.

kearly

Reaction score
[youtube]qhA6FUvniK0[/youtube]

You were right Chawker. I am impressed. Nice find. Not sure how fast he is, but he can drop into a zone into a hurry at least.

Kind of a weird year. Some of the best defensive players are not getting round 1-2 hype.

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
Not only do I think this kid makes it in the NFL, I think he will be all pro at the next level. Bold statement, yup! Instintive, reads well with the gift of being a great athlete who can blitz, cover, plays the run and athletic enough to swat the ball out of the air. Always around the ball and playing side line to side line.
My 2013 man crush for this draft. cheers

NYCoug

Reaction score
Chawker":1gbn3fni said:
Video has gone private? I guess this makes him no good. lol

John Schneider saw this thread and the fact that you were on to one of Ken Norton Jr.'s favorite LB sleepers and used his connections over at youtube to get the video pulled. The Hawks are on to you Chawker.

Seriously though, good find on Major. He's definitely one to keep an eye on at least. Seems to fit the bill of what the Hawks are trying to do at LB. Colorado is a mess but they had a couple of kids on D worth keeping an eye on. Major's one of them. I think a lot will fall on how he tests. PC/JS have shown they like eye popping measurables towards the end of the draft. If he runs well maybe Major ends up on the Seahawks short-list.