Burleson will get cut...

pehawk

Reaction score
I cant remember the injury he sustained, but I'd be interested in him. He's an underrated leader and is a local guy.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Pstark3":399l91lm said:
Pretty sure he broke his leg

That blows. Maybe too late then.

Sucks, he should've retired in THIS silver and blue. He still reps 206 and Seahawks in rap videos...dude belongs here...always has.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
The Battle #83":2yqwkjtz said:
bring him in :) Get Joe Jureviscous out of retirement too

Burleson played very well last year before getting injured. Are you forgetting Braylon?

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
He's not underrated, he was just the best of a not very good group. Decent punt returner, not a guy who will help us at this point though.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Burleson belonged as a Seahawk the rest of his career, but I can't blame him for going after that nice contract offer from Detroit.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":kijcs2sh said:
He's not underrated, he was just the best of a not very good group. Decent punt returner, not a guy who will help us at this point though.

Hmm. My read is that he's grown into a leadership role as he's became a vet. I think he'd gladly come here on a modest deal and be that 4/5th WR. I think it'd be a good thing.

drdiags

Reaction score
I remember him saying he missed the NFC North division. Maybe he was just saying that to gain favor from the fans of the division but it didn't sound like he enjoyed the return to the area while he was here. I bet he would re-negotiate his deal to stay in Detroit.

chris98251

Reaction score
If he broke his leg I doubt he has returned anywhere near to form yet, it will probably take a season of rebuilding his muscles and then his head trusting and not thinking about it.

Latest posts