Russell Wilson sighting!

SE174

Reaction score
I'm a photography nerd as well as a diehard Seahawks/RW fan, so I thought this was pretty cool when I spotted Wilson in the background.

http://www.sportsshooter.com/news/2684

2684_1.jpeg

SuperFreak

Reaction score
Maybe Russell will be on the next Madden cover or better yet maybe he'll be kind enough to get his friend Megatron to join us in the not to distant future.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Maybe he won't look like Seneca Wallace in the next Madden too.

kearly

Reaction score
If that picture is real, it is the most photoshopped looking real picture I've ever seen (look at Calvin Johnson).

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Calvin Johnson is a very very tremendous receiver.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
So did Johnson beat the Madden curse since he set the receiving record...or does it still count since he was hurt for much of the year?

Man, that guy is good.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
kearly":2xe2dtor said:
If that picture is real, it is the most photoshopped looking real picture I've ever seen (look at Calvin Johnson).

Where's his shadow?

Zowert

Reaction score
I could see Russell Wilson on the cover of Madden in the future. Hell, it could even be this year if he wins rookie of the year.

Wasn't Marshawn Lynch pretty close to getting the cover? I know the 12th man was in the race for the cover either last year or the year before. Lynch had another terrific season, so maybe he'll be on the voting ballot again.. Adrian Peterson was over 2,000 yards this season though.

I'll be pissed if they put RG3 or Andrew Luck on the cover and don't even consider Russ..

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
SuperFreak":2xv4kr34 said:
Maybe Russell will be on the next Madden cover or better yet maybe he'll be kind enough to get his friend Megatron to join us in the not to distant future.

NO NO NO NO NO.... do you want him injured?

Zowert

Reaction score
SNDavidson":279zwxgm said:
Calvin Johnson is a very very tremendous receiver.

Imagine if we had a receiver of his caliber. We have a stud at QB that can already make plays with average to good wide receivers. So if we had a spectacular WR like Calvin Johnson or Larry Fitzgerald, just imagine what would happen!

A London Hawk

Reaction score
From the article

We had a total of about 30 minutes with Calvin on camera once the shoot began and ran him though a shot list of both portrait and action photographs. Russell Wilson (currently the QB of The Seahawks) was kind enough to come out and throw passes to Calvin as he worked up a sweat.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":15dhalqk said:
SuperFreak":15dhalqk said:

I want him to be the one to totally destroy the curse in super bowl winning fashion

CornerHawk

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3e1b4sfk said:
kearly":3e1b4sfk said:

Where's his shadow?

There are lights all over the place. Makes it look fake.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Zowert":3o6oodk0 said:
I could see Russell Wilson on the cover of Madden in the future. Hell, it could even be this year if he wins rookie of the year.

Wasn't Marshawn Lynch pretty close to getting the cover? I know the 12th man was in the race for the cover either last year or the year before. Lynch had another terrific season, so maybe he'll be on the voting ballot again.. Adrian Peterson was over 2,000 yards this season though.

I'll be pissed if they put RG3 or Andrew Luck on the cover and don't even consider Russ..

RG3 will get it before Wilson. I would bank on it.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":7pzc5bvu said:
T-Sizzle":7pzc5bvu said:
SuperFreak":7pzc5bvu said:

I want him to be the one to totally destroy the curse in super bowl winning fashion

UGH! You superstitious ninnies! There is no curse! Megatron is on the current cover and he just broke Jerry Rice's all-time receiving record for yards in a season!

WE WANT DANGERUSS ON THE COVER! He deserves the love.

cacksman

Reaction score
AF_Hawk":2yg0c7m3 said:
Zowert":2yg0c7m3 said:

RG3 will get it before Wilson. I would bank on it.

Doubt it. Not with the lingering issues of his injury.

Zowert

Reaction score
cacksman":1wvzy6bm said:
Doubt it. Not with the lingering issues of his injury.

You have a point. But the Madden cover is a voting thing. A pool of the best players for the season is made by the EA staff, then from there is simply a popularity contest. So if RG3 is in that pool, he has a good chance of being picked for the cover. Luck as well, but right now I think RG3 is the most popular rookie. Despite his injuries.

Still though, I think its going to be a veteran. With the Ravens close to the Superbowl and Ray Lewis announcing his retirement. I would put him as a front runner for the cover. Especially if the Ravens go to the Superbowl. Winning the Superbowl would be a lock for Lewis, at least I would think so...