awesome souvenir from the ATL

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
awesome souvenir from the ATL
Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:51 pm
  • My trip to the ATL was epic in so many ways but (as i don't want to post a kearly length "article") I offer you an abridged version..

Flew in to Atlanta with Shermans mom(Beverly)brother(Branton) and about 50 hawks fans,quite possibly the most raucous flight that didn't end in arrests ever...(me an Momma Sherm below)

Much partying ensued with my hawkbros atlantan cousin almost as soon as we had landed...found a huge graffiti 12 on our way to a local establishment and took many pics(none recovered yet as we lost the charger later)

This post could go on for days so I'll get back to the original intent of the title...

As I stood on the railing in section 139 absorbing the stinging defeat, Chris Myers (only male sideline reporter for fox?) walked up and said "absolutely awesome game" as he handed me the normal media guide .....and then gave me the full (seahawks version) media guide for the ATL vs. SEA matchup which is filled with the most obscure (and awesome) Seahawks playoff stats ever..

I love to read... and this book ROCKS!!Image
    "When you're running at me like that and I'm running at you...It's gonna be a nasty scene" BAMBAM!!
    tooshort
    NET Veteran

Re: awesome souvenir from the ATL
Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:34 am
  • Right place, right time! Well played, sir!
    uncle fester
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:37 am
  • Can't see the second image.
    ParisPC07
    NET Starter

Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:57 am
  • ParisPC07 wrote:Can't see the second image.

ask me about any playoff stat ever for the hawks....
    200+ pages of awesome facts....
    "When you're running at me like that and I'm running at you...It's gonna be a nasty scene" BAMBAM!!
    tooshort
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:45 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information