Petition against signing Tebow

pehawk

Reaction score
One of the lesbo's was on the news, and jailed for sleeping with one of her female students (16yo). Down south, Kent, or somewhere. It both scared AND turned me on.

salamander

Reaction score
No offense, but lets save the petitions for things that really matter....things other than football.

CANHawk

Reaction score
I would LOVE to sign Tebow... if his name wasn't Tim Tebow and he didn't bring the media circus with him... and if he played H-back. If he can catch he'd be a KILLER H-back. I'd never let him play QB on my team. Seriously, I would have Mike Rob and Sidney Rice ahead of him on the emergency QB depth chart. I might let him throw one of his wobbly awkward passes in a planned end around h-back pass or something, but not under centre. never under centre...

piston bully

Reaction score
Heisman trophy winner,National champion,twice I think.winning record in the nfl.Ya he sure does suck? And if this isnt personal against Tim I guess we have allot of petitions to start signing.

docj78

Reaction score
piston bully":7ut0xeii said:
Heisman trophy winner,National champion,twice I think.winning record in the nfl.Ya he sure does suck? And if this isnt personal against Tim I guess we have allot of petitions to start signing.

It's almost always personal. People love to hate sickly sweet, pious, unorthodox Tim Tebow. I wish the media would get off his nutz though. Making life bad for everyone. Kid deserves a real shot though.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
It's not Tebow's fault the media follows his every move, but since that's the case, I agree that the distraction is undesirable.

Veilside

Reaction score
I'm fine with him backing up Russ. This would be his first time sitting behind a QB that is clearly better than him! Sure there would be hype but it would die out because there would not be a QB controversy with Russ at the helm. The last place he needs to be right now is behind a shaky starting QB. Let him be a backup and maybe learn a thing or 2. Or better yet, hopefully he'd just change to a TE or a HB.