Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: VP John Idzik to be hired as Jets GM?
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:58 pm 
NET Veteran

Is there any update on this story?

This is the latest I could find: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... m-position

Quote:
NFL.com's Albert Breer reported Thursday that Seahawks vice president of football administration John Idzik is expected to be offered the New York Jets' general manager job, according to Seahawks sources.
It's now up to Idzik if he wants to take on the challenge of rebuilding one of the shakiest offenses in football.

It sounds like a done deal and he only needs to accept. PLEASE DON'T ACCEPT, JOHN!!!

Post subject: Re: VP John Idzik to be hired as Jets GM?
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:55 am 
NET Veteran

Google News Search it. There is another source reporting on it. According to NFL and ESPN websites, the New York Jets hunt for a General Manager is nearly over. They're negotiating with Idzik. So I suppose it all comes down to whether or not John I. wants to be a GM for the NY Jets.

That is two guys from the FO gone already. How many more are going to get offers and leave I wonder.. Why are teams interested in the Seahawks coaching and management staff? There are rumors of others Seahawks FO being looked at by teams across the NFL. Does this mean we have a good or desirable organization now?

Post subject: Re: VP John Idzik to be hired as Jets GM?
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:14 am 
NET Veteran

Two guys? Who else left?

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]