"Simultanious"

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
"Simultanious"
Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:44 pm
  • This word is always thrown out in Seahawk highlights by NFL Network and then they all snicker.

Is the fallout from the Green Bay game going to be something that dies this year, or is this something we will have to endure for years to come (especially as long as Tate is on the team)?
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

Re: "Simultanious"
Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:46 pm
  • No I think it'll die for the most part. Unless the 2 meet in the playoffs.
    jlwaters1
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:47 pm
  • Every Packers fan that brings it up, I ask them how they feel about the refs blowing a couple TD calls in their favor against the Vikings in 2010, which is the only reason they made the playoffs that year and were able to go on and win the Super Bowl. Most of them have no clue what I'm talking about, I link them that article and point out that two other 10-6 teams would have gotten into the playoffs ahead of the Packers with proper officiating, and they shut up. The remaining few sputter and try to justify their way out of it and look like the stupid hick clowns they are.

It mostly dies this off-season.

Also, there's only one "i" in "simultaneous". ;)
    Rams bet status: honored. Bradford still sucks.
    RedAlice is right.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:48 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:Every Packers fan that brings it up, I ask them how they feel about the refs blowing a couple TD calls in their favor against the Vikings in 2010, which is the only reason they made the playoffs that year and were able to go on and win the Super Bowl. Most of them have no clue what I'm talking about, I link them that article and point out that two other 10-6 teams would have gotten into the playoffs ahead of the Packers with proper officiating, and they shut up. The remaining few sputter and try to justify their way out of it and look like the stupid hick clowns they are.

It mostly dies this off-season.

It is funny (although somewhat annoying) that none of them remember how they got the playoffs that season. Even the media forgot about it.

Hopefully the same will happen for the Seahawks (even though we didn't even need that game to go to the postseason).
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:50 pm
  • Green Bay sucks and lost their playoff game. They have no right to say anything anymore. It can't be their excuse. They went out in the playoffs and got steamrolled. All the Hawks did was expose them as pretenders early in the season. That is what SHOULD be remembered from that game. They love to talk themselves up. They come to Seattle and get their asses handed to them for the first half, and the worst PI call in history gets them the lead. Then Seattle wins. Then they go on a run and get knocked out of the playoffs. That's the way it is. If their team is remembered for anything it should be for underachieving and whining. They weren't that good. I think Matthews is the most overrated player in the NFL and they get way too much national love. I believe the bigwigs wanted to see them win the Superbowl to put the whole thing to rest, but the fact is that the Hawks were a better team this year than Green Bay. Simple as that in my book. Head to head I think we beat them 6 out of 10 times.
    R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:02 pm
  • Green Bay needs to worry about getting a running game and a defense.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:12 pm
  • its funny how the media can sell any team they choose to these young kids with their babble.. wasn't like that when they had real commentators like Summerall, Madden, Cosell, now it seems all these clowns wanna do is swing from jocks, its really difficult to watch

I pray Seattle gets no ESPN games, that blond haired dood is nothing but a 50 gallon doosh, is he really the best this league can find to represent the NFL? :roll:

:?
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:21 pm
  • It died after the Washington beatdown. Not a word about it during the Falcons matchup. Of course, it helped that Green Bay was totally destroyed by San Francisco, and exposed as the one-dimensional fraud they really are. I'm so sick of the Packers. They're the new Saints and it cracks me up.
    HansGruber
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:32 pm
  • Both teams are out of the playoffs, time for these whiners to get over it.
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:33 pm
  • It will persist until the Hawks beat the Pack handily. So in essence until the next time they face them because I don't see the Hawks losing to GB for a while.
    SeaWolv
    NET Starter

Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:58 pm
  • They travel to Green Bay in 2015
    Aristotle22
    NET Starter

Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:10 pm
  • :lol: It was a horrible call, but it benefited our team. SCORE!
    sig by Ramster
    The Battle #83
    NET Rookie

It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:06 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information