First Level Seating Question

lukerguy

Reaction score
What are the best seats in the house from the first level? From the 50 yard line, do you prefer row 1, 20, or the back row to see the entire field? Do you prefer the endzones?

Any information would be appreciated!

kidhawk

Reaction score
washmont":349qnr56 said:
Higher row enables you to see the action better.

This is completely true. The first 10-15 rows, you will have players heads and equipment blocking you from certain views. I'm sure someone who sits down in this area can give you a better idea how high you want to be to see over everything. I'd guess row 15 and higher you'd be good, but someone here should know for sure.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
You guys are nuts, I once sat 7 rows up from the ground near the 40-yard line and the action was fantastic. Only potential trouble is seeing stuff right along the sideline near where you are because of people standing there, but even way higher up, that's still an issue because people are standing a foot away from the sideline and even the nosebleeds can't see that line, so what in the world is the point?

Are you sure you guys aren't of the "corporate NFL fan" ilk??

sleepybayern.jpg

mikeak

Reaction score
I am not going to argue that row 7 isn't great seats because obviously it is.

Still I say Center and about 15 rows up. Not just what you see right next to the sideline but also your eyes ability to see the whole field and see guys come open as it happens and not just when the qb launches the ball. You need to get up and away a little bit

So if I had a choice probably 15-20 rows up is the right thing. If I got 7th row I would still be happy as heck

enamel

Reaction score
I'm in the 3rd row in the south endzone and I would literally kill to get to the first row. There's nothing more exhilarating than watching redzone plays and hearing pads pop down there. Watching the far end of the field on the jumbotron is an easy price to pay.

OP
OP
lukerguy

lukerguy

Reaction score
enamel":36lwersi said:
I'm in the 3rd row in the south endzone and I would literally kill to get to the first row. There's nothing more exhilarating than watching redzone plays and hearing pads pop down there. Watching the far end of the field on the jumbotron is an easy price to pay.

I always thought row 1 of an endzone would be pretty awesome. However, the "literally" kill causes some reason for concern...haha

Hawker

Reaction score
I'm in 107, 4th row (D). Great view from the 35yd line, unless a lumberjack happens to sit in front of ya... Personal preference but I'd rather be in row D than in row Z in hopes of seeing plays develop better - I can see them develop just fine, all lumberjacks aside.

kidhawk

Reaction score
enamel":gnd3x9ci said:

The endzone seats are most definitely different than the sideline seats. If you want some crazed seahawk 12th man action, the endzone is the place and the lower the better in that scenario

CornerHawk

Reaction score
You can lose perspective when you sit very low. I remember sitting about 3 rows up on the 10 yard line and it was extremely hard to tell what was going on down at the opposite end of the field.

However, I have sat front row on the 50 a few times and it was fricken awesome.

Riley12

Reaction score
lukerguy":pjsnda9p said:
seattlest7":pjsnda9p said:
And make sure you're above the dripline!

Any ideas what row that starts at?

Just behind me, Row T, if the wind has a slight easterly direction.

Latest posts