Russell Wilson to be on with Brock & Salk at 10!

Axx

Reaction score
Lol Nope, he still sounds like a robot. He kinda repeats his self alot and very generic answers.

The Outfield

Reaction score
Axx":266vx01g said:
Lol Nope, he still sounds like a robot. He kinda repeats his self alot and very generic answers.
I don't feel that way at all... But some of these questions are sort of redundant.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Love him, but I am not interested at all in his interviews at this point. If he ever starts saying stuff other than sports cliches, my ear will be glued to the speaker though.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Thank you for posting this. I was able to catch the last minutes of it thanks to you!

Actually, I find him refreshing. He gives football answers. He is grateful... so, cannot help but sound grateful. People aren't used to that. They're used to hearing Narcissism. I guess some might say he comes across stoic, but he's not a loudmouth. He's a pleasant person with fire in his gut.

The only time I've felt my spirits picked up this tough following week (including after the game) has been when this kid is talking.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
Didnt even ask his thoughts on losing Gus and possibly losing Bev to a division rival??? They should have their show revoked!

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
They DID ask him what his favorite play was this season. He said the long bomb to Rice to beat the Patriots. Awesome!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":23l91ejs said:
They DID ask him what his favorite play was this season. He said the long bomb to Rice to beat the Patriots. Awesome!

Sweet. That was mine too!

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
His dad, rest his soul, taught Russell to always "dress for his next job"... and he also taught him how to be interviewed at a young age... truth.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Funny, because how he talks has a huge impact on with what type of leader or football player he is. :sarcasm_off: