authentic jersey versus game jersey

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: authentic jersey versus game jersey
Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:16 pm
  • Apparently they do not sell limited or elite jerseys for Wilson. Correct me if im wrong. So I got a basic today at just sports in the mall. It can be returned in 30 days.
    theseahawkguy
    NET Practice Squad

Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:07 pm
  • theseahawkguy wrote:Apparently they do not sell limited or elite jerseys for Wilson. Correct me if im wrong. So I got a basic today at just sports in the mall. It can be returned in 30 days.

Just received my Elite Wilson from nfl's shop. I have a limited as well (12) and the elite really is something when you compare the two. The deal is paying for a custom jersey that they'll set Wilson #3 on. Otherwise, you're correct, they do not just have elite Wilson jerseys.
    jake_ireland
    NET Bench Warmer

Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:55 pm
  • I type this as my lady snoozes right behind me, but her 'game' Sherman is in the mail and will arrive Friday, just in time for her Saturday birthday. I tried on a jersey at the mall to get the size of it and ended up ordering an XL 'game' Wilson for me too. I'm 6'2" about 195 lbs, and damn it looked sweet on me. I had a 15% birthday discount from NFL.com show up in my email. Probably through my fantasy football account. These will be our first jerseys, aside from the assortment of baggy Puma jerseys we collected at the huge tent sale at Seahawk Stadium before the 2002 season (Chad Brown, Shawn Springs, Alexander, etc.) I'm so psyched for us to wear these new ones all through the off season and beyond!
    HawkAroundTheClock
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:00 pm
  • jake_ireland wrote:
    theseahawkguy wrote:Apparently they do not sell limited or elite jerseys for Wilson. Correct me if im wrong. So I got a basic today at just sports in the mall. It can be returned in 30 days.

Just received my Elite Wilson from nfl's shop. I have a limited as well (12) and the elite really is something when you compare the two. The deal is paying for a custom jersey that they'll set Wilson #3 on. Otherwise, you're correct, they do not just have elite Wilson jerseys.

Nflshop might not sell them but other legit sites have to sell them because I have one. No fake. Real Nike Elite Wilson jersey. Happen to win mine off eBay at start of the season. :mrgreen:
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:00 am
  • jake_ireland wrote:
    theseahawkguy wrote:Apparently they do not sell limited or elite jerseys for Wilson. Correct me if im wrong. So I got a basic today at just sports in the mall. It can be returned in 30 days.

They do not even have limited wilson jerseys.
    theseahawkguy
    NET Practice Squad

Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:48 am
  • The cheap jersey feels good except the shoulders prevent movement in someways.
    theseahawkguy
    NET Practice Squad

Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:38 am
  • theseahawkguy wrote:The cheap jersey feels good except the shoulders prevent movement in someways.

I first tried on a Large and found this to be true. The cut was nice and the jersey shape looked good, but movement was limited. Then I tried the XL, and perfection. The cut was still nice, not baggy at all, and I could move my arms freely any which way.
    HawkAroundTheClock
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:08 pm
  • when do you think they will have Wilson limited Jerseys?
    theseahawkguy
    NET Practice Squad

Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:00 pm
  • theseahawkguy wrote:when do you think they will have Wilson limited Jerseys?

I emailed nflshop.com and fanatics.com back at the beginning of the month to ask when they would get stock, but they both said they had no estimates. I finally got tired of waiting and went the custom-elite route. Took a while (ordered 1/4/13) but it arrived today and it looks awesome!
    hkronin
    NET Bench Warmer

Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:17 am
  • I don't know if anybody saw this deal that the Official Facebook Fan Page of the Seahawks posted the other day...
    "
    Thank you 12s!

Why don't you just go ahead and take 20% off jerseys through January 22, 2013.

Promo code: THANKYOU12

Spread the word & Shop now --> http://shwks.com/20off
    "
    I dont see any of the limited editions for sale but they do have the regular and elite. $50 off an elite jersey doesn't sound to bad to me!
    chrisjess
    NET Bench Warmer

Previous

It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:32 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information