Would you trade Russell Wilson, for Cam Newton?

Atradees

Reaction score
I would question Cam's preparation. (its the source of separation according to Mr. DangeRuss)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
pantherfan23":1r973o1d said:
I know as Seahawks fans the answer would (should) be "No, but Cam is 7 inches taller, 40 pounds heavier, just as fast, with a bigger arm and just as accurate. So..would you?
No thanks!

morgulon1

Reaction score
pantherfan23":59x5olem said:
I know as Seahawks fans the answer would (should) be "No, but Cam is 7 inches taller, 40 pounds heavier, just as fast, with a bigger arm and just as accurate. So..would you?

And the brain of a very well educated house cat.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I'm not sure I would trade Wilson for any player in the NFL if I had the choice.

Hawkspur

Reaction score
Hawknballs":1a5gow39 said:
I'm not sure I would trade Wilson for any player in the NFL if I had the choice.

This is where I'm at too.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Cam is a good player, a really good one who needs coaching and maybe some mentoring, and I'm a huge Newton fan. But Wilson is special, I'm talking superstar special and I wouldn't trade him for Peyton Manning or Joe Montana in their primes.

two dog

Reaction score
There are numerous players in the NBA who are 15 inches taller and I wouldn't trade for them either.

Before he is done, Russell will make then "taller" metric a much less discussed qualifier.
He's a better player than Newton by any measure that comes to mind.

ceej22

Reaction score
LOL this is funny. NO. I can't believe after the season he just had we are still talking about his size. IMO he is on the same playing field as Cam in regards to athletic ability. Yeah it would be great if he were 7 inches taller...other than he would have been top 5 pick and no where near Seattle. I'll take the dedication, determination, perseverance, mental toughness, and leadership of Wilson over any QB in the NFL today.