authentic jersey versus game jersey

Claden

Reaction score
theseahawkguy":5qurwsep said:
it is how can you tell?

When these counterfeit shops use stock photos taken from legit sites, the easiest way to tell is to look at their "Contact Us" and "FAQ" pages. If they only have an email address as the only way to contact them, it's fake.

Greenhell

Reaction score
theseahawkguy":180v1xhg said:
Now I have gotten baseball jerseys before, but this will be my first ever seahawk one from nike. Is it worth it getting the jersey that is 250 or should I stick with the one that is 100.

I was thinking of getting a Russel Wilson Jersey. He will be our qb for the next 10 years and give us a shot at the super bowl every season.

Love the Hawks and while I do not post most of the time. I just wanted to get your opinion on what jersey to get.

http://www.justsports.net/istar.asp?a=29&dept=400&category=SSE&sortby=&numperpage=16&pos=0

Looks like the Game Wilson is available.

Got Sherman Game jersey from them. Quick delivery and I'm in Colorado.

Interceptor

Reaction score
Careful with the lower-end 'game'. The customized 'Beast Mode' blue jersey I received as a gift had a non-neon green outlining the numbers. I'm not about to look a gift horse in the mouth, but I thought that was poor quality control as the outline is supposed to be as bright as the shoulder colors. Any problems like this with Limited or Elite jerseys?

Greenhell

Reaction score
Maybe the fact that is was customized? My Game Sherman looks great and the neon green pops very well.

hawksmode

Reaction score
Authentic is the way to go...but the Limited is awesome too...especially if you wear a L and above...the reason I say that is the numbers are much bigger on sizes above M. I wear a M and if the numbers were big like the larger sizes I would be happier cause it looks real close to the authentic.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Greenhell":2wauojdc said:
Maybe the fact that is was customized? My Game Sherman looks great and the neon green pops very well.

Yeah, I've got a home Wilson and a road Sherman, both "Game" level.

They both look sharp and high-quality. Much better than the entry-level stuff Reebok trotted out.

I'd love to get a look at a "Limited" though. I was hoping maybe to get a customized Limited in Wolf Grey at some point.

Interceptor

Reaction score
Greenhell":mtkf9dwt said:

You think the customization process dulled the number outline? I guess, since they probably start with an entirely blank jersey.

Greenhell

Reaction score
volsunghawk":1t2nr0nq said:
Greenhell":1t2nr0nq said:

Yeah, I've got a home Wilson and a road Sherman, both "Game" level.

They both look sharp and high-quality. Much better than the entry-level stuff Reebok trotted out.

I'd love to get a look at a "Limited" though. I was hoping maybe to get a customized Limited in Wolf Grey at some point.

I've got both a Game and Elite but I have tried on the Limited. It's easily worth the extra $35 because the numbers are stiched on unlike the Game. Honestly, a guy couldn't go wrong with any one of the choices.

OP
OP
T

theseahawkguy

Reaction score
Greenhell":15wm050o said:
theseahawkguy":15wm050o said:
Now I have gotten baseball jerseys before, but this will be my first ever seahawk one from nike. Is it worth it getting the jersey that is 250 or should I stick with the one that is 100.

I was thinking of getting a Russel Wilson Jersey. He will be our qb for the next 10 years and give us a shot at the super bowl every season.

Love the Hawks and while I do not post most of the time. I just wanted to get your opinion on what jersey to get.

http://www.justsports.net/istar.asp?a=29&dept=400&category=SSE&sortby=&numperpage=16&pos=0

Looks like the Game Wilson is available.

Got Sherman Game jersey from them. Quick delivery and I'm in Colorado.

It does not come in my size. I am a smaller guy look as great as everyone but with less curves.

stickman1966

Reaction score
I have been getting jerseys for a couple of years on a site younfl.org It is overseas. the jerseys are AWESOME stitched lettering, great quality. You can not tell the difference. Here is the best part...I bought a Thomas Jersey this fall for $28.99 plus shipping (25.00). I have bought numerous jerseys there. Check it out... It beats paying NFL.org prices for teh same jersey

www.younfl.org

OP
OP
T

theseahawkguy

Reaction score
Apparently they do not sell limited or elite jerseys for Wilson. Correct me if im wrong. So I got a basic today at just sports in the mall. It can be returned in 30 days.

jake_ireland

Reaction score
theseahawkguy":36g6r1sz said:
Apparently they do not sell limited or elite jerseys for Wilson. Correct me if im wrong. So I got a basic today at just sports in the mall. It can be returned in 30 days.

Just received my Elite Wilson from nfl's shop. I have a limited as well (12) and the elite really is something when you compare the two. The deal is paying for a custom jersey that they'll set Wilson #3 on. Otherwise, you're correct, they do not just have elite Wilson jerseys.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
I type this as my lady snoozes right behind me, but her 'game' Sherman is in the mail and will arrive Friday, just in time for her Saturday birthday. I tried on a jersey at the mall to get the size of it and ended up ordering an XL 'game' Wilson for me too. I'm 6'2" about 195 lbs, and damn it looked sweet on me. I had a 15% birthday discount from NFL.com show up in my email. Probably through my fantasy football account. These will be our first jerseys, aside from the assortment of baggy Puma jerseys we collected at the huge tent sale at Seahawk Stadium before the 2002 season (Chad Brown, Shawn Springs, Alexander, etc.) I'm so psyched for us to wear these new ones all through the off season and beyond!

Greenhell

Reaction score
jake_ireland":2pfoim8o said:
theseahawkguy":2pfoim8o said:

Just received my Elite Wilson from nfl's shop. I have a limited as well (12) and the elite really is something when you compare the two. The deal is paying for a custom jersey that they'll set Wilson #3 on. Otherwise, you're correct, they do not just have elite Wilson jerseys.

Nflshop might not sell them but other legit sites have to sell them because I have one. No fake. Real Nike Elite Wilson jersey. Happen to win mine off eBay at start of the season. :mrgreen:

OP
OP
T

theseahawkguy

Reaction score
jake_ireland":31acnh3r said:
theseahawkguy":31acnh3r said:

They do not even have limited wilson jerseys.

OP
OP
T

theseahawkguy

Reaction score
The cheap jersey feels good except the shoulders prevent movement in someways.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
theseahawkguy":36l0dhr9 said:
The cheap jersey feels good except the shoulders prevent movement in someways.

I first tried on a Large and found this to be true. The cut was nice and the jersey shape looked good, but movement was limited. Then I tried the XL, and perfection. The cut was still nice, not baggy at all, and I could move my arms freely any which way.

hkronin

Reaction score
theseahawkguy":4jjej0tj said:
when do you think they will have Wilson limited Jerseys?

I emailed nflshop.com and fanatics.com back at the beginning of the month to ask when they would get stock, but they both said they had no estimates. I finally got tired of waiting and went the custom-elite route. Took a while (ordered 1/4/13) but it arrived today and it looks awesome!

chrisjess

Reaction score
I don't know if anybody saw this deal that the Official Facebook Fan Page of the Seahawks posted the other day...
"
Thank you 12s!

Why don't you just go ahead and take 20% off jerseys through January 22, 2013.

Promo code: THANKYOU12

Spread the word & Shop now --> http://shwks.com/20off
"
I dont see any of the limited editions for sale but they do have the regular and elite. $50 off an elite jersey doesn't sound to bad to me!