Can we have some damn class

kanodogg

Reaction score
hawksfan515":1unuk6gh said:
No trolls on here, just a few massive homers. They get booted if they troll.

Frankly, I think most of us are tired of how many 49er fans are coming on here. Too much, one guy posted about how he needed a good travel agent because he was going to the Super bowl :| Go post that on 49erwebzone or something..

because man like i said, your fans this season were EVERYWHERE trolling it up. posting on 49ers message boards, on 49er threads on other boards with nothing but vitriol

hawksfan515

Reaction score
kanodogg":8uynjhrf said:
hawksfan515":8uynjhrf said:

Frankly, I think most of us are tired of how many 49er fans are coming on here. Too much, one guy posted about how he needed a good travel agent because he was going to the Super bowl :| Go post that on 49erwebzone or something..

because man like i said, your fans this season were EVERYWHERE trolling it up. posting on 49ers message boards, on 49er threads on other boards with nothing but vitriol

So you came here to troll us??? :?:

NorCal

Reaction score
Just wanted to say great season. Really was looking forward to the matchup in the NFC title game (nervously too). I wanted to wait a couple of days, and if this is still too soon, there is no ill will.

I look forward to epic battles next year. I definitely think this rivalry is on par with Pitt/Balt and the like. Two bruising teams. The NFC West should be very fun for the near future. But as long as we keep AZ down in the toilet.

And I am a believer in Russell WIlson. I had my doubts about him before the season, but that guy is a baller. Plus he seems like a good guy.

kanodogg

Reaction score
hawksfan515":1t35e2s7 said:
kanodogg":1t35e2s7 said:
hawksfan515":1t35e2s7 said:

So you came here to troll us??? :?:

show me one example of me trolling you, i'm conversing in a civil manner.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
kanodogg":1er3o798 said:

I just assumed you were here to troll as there's no other reason for you to be here. Anyways, enjoy your stay. Your time here will be better if you never troll, as you are doing now.

Ninerguy

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":2sgq7ae2 said:
Dom, that didn't escape me. Thanks for the reminder.

His previous account was given a warning about respecting our members since he was a guest, which he didn't heed. Here was his last post:

No why in the world would u go stating facts,,, sont u know these hawks fans love to make up shit to fit there hate if our team... to say Harbaugh Did nothing and just walked iun and coached a team is ridiculous... What he did with Alex Smith is almost better than anything Pete has done in the NFL lol

Just as innocent as he says, right?

This time I'll be sure to nuke the IP with him.

Honestly AbsolutNET, that does not seem that volatile a comment...Its his opinion and I get his point. Hawk fans were hating on Harbaugh and he defended what harbs has done with the Niners, not that crazy.

Shaz

Reaction score
Alot of the Seahawks fans I see posting on here seem to be 11 years old and very sensitive to anything that may be negative about the Seahawks (Chill out, I'm a fellow Hawks fan myself)

Some of you need to grow up and learn to take criticism, if this board is welcome to all posters of the Seahawks and other teams, you need to be able to have a civil discussion about football without getting butthurt about it

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
hawksfan515":1xj7kkv4 said:
kanodogg":1xj7kkv4 said:

I just assumed you were here to troll as there's no other reason for you to be here. Anyways, enjoy your stay. Your time here will be better if you never troll, as you are doing now.

The problem I get most pissed about is people assuming shit, a competitors fan comes over to ask questions have some dialogue or just thows a slight barb in jest and automatically if it's not agreed with they are trolling.

This is the bullshit I'm talking about, put your big boys/girls pants on. This is as bad as accusing Redskins fans of being racist just becasue they are fans of that team.

If your so fricking insecure about either yourself or this team maybe stepping back is a an option. I enjoy talking and the banter with opposing fans and we have had several come in and be regular posters at different times of the season.

I would hate to lose a perspective that is a bit less biased then our own on issues just becasue they have a different colored uniform on the team they like.

Snohomie

Reaction score
The problem with posts like that are not that they offend, it is that they destroy any good conversation by making the thread about smack.

And smack isn't banned - we have a freaking forum for it.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Ninerguy":3w0zr2cx said:
AbsolutNET":3w0zr2cx said:
Dom, that didn't escape me. Thanks for the reminder.

His previous account was given a warning about respecting our members since he was a guest, which he didn't heed. Here was his last post:

No why in the world would u go stating facts,,, sont u know these hawks fans love to make up shit to fit there hate if our team... to say Harbaugh Did nothing and just walked iun and coached a team is ridiculous... What he did with Alex Smith is almost better than anything Pete has done in the NFL lol

Just as innocent as he says, right?

This time I'll be sure to nuke the IP with him.

Honestly AbsolutNET, that does not seem that volatile a comment...Its his opinion and I get his point. Hawk fans were hating on Harbaugh and he defended what harbs has done with the Niners, not that crazy.

Want to know how much I give a shit about what another 9er fan thinks?

Shaz

Reaction score
Grow up, just because you're a Mod here doesn't give you the right to act like a jackass to opposing fans regardless what you may feel

Represent yourself better than that, we as a fanbase ARE better than that

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
frase32":2tjjgp42 said:
I would hope that my fellow 49ers fans would have some class instead and not come here to rub a playoff loss in. As much as I hate the Hawks, it doesn't extend to their fans. This is a Hawks board and the Hawks fans shouldn't have to deal with that kind of B.S. right after a heartbreaking playoff loss.
I would hope for Kim Kardashian to come to my house in an hour for a night of hot sex, but some things just aren't in the cards.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Shaz":2at3tmhs said:
Grow up, just because you're a Mod here doesn't give you the right to act like a jackass to opposing fans regardless what you may feel

Represent yourself better than that, we as a fanbase ARE better than that

Deal with 9er fans as a mod and you'll change your tune. I'm not talking to him as a fan, I'm talking to him as someone who cares about seahawks.net and is tired of niner fans doing their best to bring it down.

DTexHawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":4ty8zf10 said:
frase32":4ty8zf10 said:
I would hope that my fellow 49ers fans would have some class instead and not come here to rub a playoff loss in. As much as I hate the Hawks, it doesn't extend to their fans. This is a Hawks board and the Hawks fans shouldn't have to deal with that kind of B.S. right after a heartbreaking playoff loss.
I would hope for Kim Kardashian to come to my house in an hour for a night of hot sex, but some things just aren't in the cards.

Really?

Thought you were better than that.

Disp

Reaction score
I tried to foster intelligent conversation, and had people try to troll me out of the building every time, all while calling me the troll. Not a big deal though; this is a Seahawks board. I haven’t even bothered posting recently though because sifting through the irrational arrogance and trash talking just became a waste of time. I’ll probably read your board every now and then, but doubt I’ll be posting any more (I’m sure you’ll all be upset about 1 less 49ers fan posting). Some of you are great posters, but you’d have to see it from an outsider’s perspective to appreciate the dramatic transformation your fanbase has taken in the past few months.

You guys have become everything you hate about 49ers fans.

cdallan

Reaction score
Disp":35knvz3e said:
I tried to foster intelligent conversation, and had people try to troll me out of the building every time, all while calling me the troll. Not a big deal though; this is a Seahawks board. I haven’t even bothered posting recently though because sifting through the irrational arrogance and trash talking just became a waste of time. I’ll probably read your board every now and then, but doubt I’ll be posting any more (I’m sure you’ll all be upset about 1 less 49ers fan posting). Some of you are great posters, but you’d have to see it from an outsider’s perspective to appreciate the dramatic transformation your fanbase has taken in the past few months.

You guys have become everything you hate about 49ers fans.

I think that there is some truth to this. Everybody here was a bit beaten down with what was, after all, 4 losing seasons in a row, and I think how bad the final Holmgren season and the terrible Mora season were. We then go from being a losing team to a dominant team in half a season. So everybody gets giddy talking about how many rings RW will win before he retires.

Newsflash - we haven't won ANYTHING yet. Next season I want to see a bit less of the emotional yo- yos from this season. It is wearing. Beat the non-playoff bears? We're the best team in the NFL. Lose 2 TDs in a half to the 1 seed Falcons? We have a below average defense which doesn't deserve to have given up the least number of points in the league this year. Next year, let's act like we belong. Bottom line I want to see us win it all just once. Plenty of good teams don't.