D.C. Since Bradley has bolted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxal

Reaction score
It seems that 2nd interview turned into contract talk for Bradley... Just reporting twitter but I follow only serious ppl who are well informed.

Hawksfan78

Reaction score
From College ranks. I would like to see Nick Aliotti from Oregon in the mix.

pehawk

Reaction score
Schefter's reporting the interview isn't until tomorrow. That could be a ruse to throw off the Jags?

I'm NOT one to rip Bradley. I like him. But the lack of progress, despite personnel upgrades across the DLine, means a change is needed.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
So, it now looks like this is done. Do the Hawks wait until the playoffs are over or do they get their man now?

12th_Bob

Reaction score
I would seriously think about John Chavouis at LSU. Don't know if he is a cover2 Guy but that is where I would start.

redhawk253

Reaction score
it would be a great opportunity for lovie if he wants another head coaching position.. come in for a year and help to solidify the defense and when we post better defensive numbers next year and win a superbowl he will be able to go pretty much anywhere he wants that theres an opening for head coach.

General Manager

Reaction score
Bradley leaving well i can't say i'm concerned about it. Bradley isn't the reason that defense is so good. That first play down the sideline was the play they couldn't afford to give up and that soft zone he likes to run in those type of situations doesn't work.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Coxal":3m48jclm said:
It seems that 2nd interview turned into contract talk for Bradley... Just reporting twitter but I follow only serious ppl who are well informed.

Sooooo.... IncarceratedBob?

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
I mentioned this in another thread a few days ago, but don't be surprised if Bears DB's coach Jon Hoke is on PC's list for this.

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
How would you all feel about finding a 3-4 DC and switching to 3-4? I think we would be so much better off.

Treefiddy

Reaction score
CaptainSkybeard":vid5vo9j said:
How would you all feel about finding a 3-4 DC and switching to 3-4? I think we would be so much better off.
Is Irvin big enough to play LB?

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
Ray Horton's entire backgound is in the Steelers 3-4, which he brought to Arizona. A more likely 'homecoming' candidate would be Broncos DB's coach Ron Milus, who would be a very good candidate and fit.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I keep hearing Lovey Smith, I highly doubt it would happen though, especially w/the control that Pete has on Defense. He'd be a very good hire though.

Interceptor

Reaction score
Mike Zimmer from CIN, but I think he has his heart set on a HC job if he were to go elsewhere.

sainthawk29

Reaction score
Dan Quinn.

He has experience defending the zone read option (and was one of two teams that actually contained Johnny Football), has ties to this coaching staff and has done an amazing job at florida.

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
hell no to singletary,,, the guy is a flake. he may have been rock em sock em tough guy player but he is a no talent at the coaching position.. period
My thoughts anyhow

Status
Not open for further replies.