Can we have some damn class

chris98251

Reaction score
We lost, yeah heartbreaking the 49ers won, calling them out after we lost is lowball shit. We have a better fan base then this and this board is better then this, take this crap to the shack where they can at least reply without getting banned for responding to our own idiots.

Mr9erComeNPeace

Reaction score
chris98251":31eixazr said:
We lost, yeah heartbreaking the 49ers won, calling them out after we lost is lowball shit. We have a better fan base then this and this board is better then this, take this crap to the shack where they can at least reply without getting banned for responding to our own idiots.
bro u dont know how cool this is... Yes it seems like if ur a 9er fan u will get banned just because someone is in a bad mood.. smh i just want to talk shit.. laugh and enjoy a good rivalry

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Mr9erComeNPeace":26lp0f9q said:
chris98251":26lp0f9q said:
bro u dont know how cool this is... Yes it seems like if ur a 9er fan u will get banned just because someone is in a bad mood.. smh i just want to talk shit.. laugh and enjoy a good rivalry

You havent been around very long. In the minutes after the Hawks lost today, I deleted almost a dozen 49er troll account applications. I'm sure there will be more. And that doesnt count how ever many we had to ban for trolling this place earlier this year. We ban trolls, not people we disagree with.

And yes, they were dumb enough to make an account called "Shehawks" or something and put "49ers" in the justification field.

frase32

Reaction score
I would hope that my fellow 49ers fans would have some class instead and not come here to rub a playoff loss in. As much as I hate the Hawks, it doesn't extend to their fans. This is a Hawks board and the Hawks fans shouldn't have to deal with that kind of B.S. right after a heartbreaking playoff loss.

rlkats

Reaction score
To all Niner fans stay the off the board if your here to troll you dont like it when they do it to our sites. have some class. seahawks fans are just as upset as we were when we lost to the Giants last year. There is a good team brewing here and they will be tough to deal with for the seen future. Keep the rivalry up with good football talk and friendly banter, NOT TROLLING. There are some of us here that like debating not to just talk crap.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Seahawks won 11 games this season, 49ers won 11 games this season.

Seahawks won a game this post-season, 49ers won a game this post-season.

Seahawks beat the 49ers, 49ers beat the Seahawks.

Not sure there's a lot of smack to be had. 'Cept of course by the classless.

rlkats

Reaction score
That is who I am speaking to sailor its the ignorant and classless bandwagon fans.

Mr9erComeNPeace

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":167cxwc1 said:
Mr9erComeNPeace":167cxwc1 said:
chris98251":167cxwc1 said:

You havent been around very long. In the minutes after the Hawks lost today, I deleted almost a dozen 49er troll account applications. I'm sure there will be more. And that doesnt count how ever many we had to ban for trolling this place earlier this year. We ban trolls, not people we disagree with.

And yes, they were dumb enough to make an account called "Shehawks" or something and put "49ers" in the justification field.

actually i have been here since August but my other account got banned because i simply said Kaep was as good or better than Wilson.. i didnt know people get ban around here for differing views.. and i swear i didnt troll matter of fact i gave props to wilson because he is from Richmond Va,,, my hometown been watching the kid since 2006 @ collegiate HS

The Radish

Reaction score
Being a moderator I can assure you that your fans and redskins fans are truly terrible and have earned their stripes here. We go out of our way here to allow fans of other teams. We have considered a week or more waiting period like some east coast teams do.

Sadly most of the people that go to other sites are merely to badger that teams fans. We have our share of those here. I think they are classless 4 th grade idiots.

That doesn't sound like something that would normally get you banned. Perhaps the way it was worded. After all we all think our guy is the best.

:les:

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Mr9erComeNPeace":1forrhgu said:
AbsolutNET":1forrhgu said:
Mr9erComeNPeace":1forrhgu said:
chris98251 said:

actually i have been here since August but my other account got banned because i simply said Kaep was as good or better than Wilson.. i didnt know people get ban around here for differing views.. and i swear i didnt troll matter of fact i gave props to wilson because he is from Richmond Va,,, my hometown been watching the kid since 2006 @ collegiate HS

so they banned you and then you made a new account? they should ban you again. they banned you, not your account.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Dom, that didn't escape me. Thanks for the reminder.

His previous account was given a warning about respecting our members since he was a guest, which he didn't heed. Here was his last post:

No why in the world would u go stating facts,,, sont u know these hawks fans love to make up shit to fit there hate if our team... to say Harbaugh Did nothing and just walked iun and coached a team is ridiculous... What he did with Alex Smith is almost better than anything Pete has done in the NFL lol

Just as innocent as he says, right?

This time I'll be sure to nuke the IP with him.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":187gpyjg said:

I dunno, 42-13 is a pretty nice response to any uppity niners trolls.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":pc4tqr32 said:
Dom, that didn't escape me. Thanks for the reminder.

His previous account was given a warning about respecting our members since he was a guest, which he didn't heed. Here was his last post:

No why in the world would u go stating facts,,, sont u know these hawks fans love to make up shit to fit there hate if our team... to say Harbaugh Did nothing and just walked iun and coached a team is ridiculous... What he did with Alex Smith is almost better than anything Pete has done in the NFL lol

Just as innocent as he says, right?

This time I'll be sure to nuke the IP with him.

nice

Greenhell

Reaction score
The Radish":2pakyd98 said:
Being a moderator I can assure you that your fans and redskins fans are truly terrible and have earned their stripes here. We go out of our way here to allow fans of other teams. We have considered a week or more waiting period like some east coast teams do.

Sadly most of the people that go to other sites are merely to badger that teams fans. We have our share of those here. I think they are classless 4 th grade idiots.

That doesn't sound like something that would normally get you banned. Perhaps the way it was worded. After all we all think our guy is the best.

:les:

For the betterment of .net I would strongly agree with a week waiting period in situations like playoff games and as needed.

kanodogg

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2derumsi said:
Seahawk Sailor":2derumsi said:

I dunno, 42-13 is a pretty nice response to any uppity niners trolls.

and in the playoff picture, it means exactly zero. we still won the division. we're playing in the NFC championship game. we won the division.

but yeah brah you guys blew us out that one game.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
rlkats":1zfggf7p said:
To all Niner fans stay the off the board if your here to troll you dont like it when they do it to our sites. have some class. seahawks fans are just as upset as we were when we lost to the Giants last year. There is a good team brewing here and they will be tough to deal with for the seen future. Keep the rivalry up with good football talk and friendly banter, NOT TROLLING. There are some of us here that like debating not to just talk crap.

Seriously, the bad fans make the good ones like you seem worse. Thanks for being classy.

kanodogg

Reaction score
hawksfan515":zsaygi53 said:
rlkats":zsaygi53 said:

Seriously, the bad fans make the good ones like you seem worse. Thanks for being classy.

no trolling and no ill will to your team. i root for nfc west when 49ers are not in contention. for some reason this season brought out ALOT of seahawks trolls to various message boards with their over the top insults/smacktalk. yes my jimmies were rustled.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
kanodogg":2ypo7kg0 said:
hawksfan515":2ypo7kg0 said:
rlkats":2ypo7kg0 said:

no trolling and no ill will to your team. i root for nfc west when 49ers are not in contention. for some reason this season brought out ALOT of seahawks trolls to various message boards with their over the top insults/smacktalk. yes my jimmies were rustled.

No trolls on here, just a few massive homers. They get booted if they troll.

Frankly, I think most of us are tired of how many 49er fans are coming on here. Too much, one guy posted about how he needed a good travel agent because he was going to the Super bowl :| Go post that on 49erwebzone or something..