Congratulations and good luck!

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Do you think Ray Lewis would kill to be in one more Super Bowl?

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
CrankUpTheDiesel":3s33j0je said:
Ravens fans have always had an inferiority complex being from the area but always playing 2nd fiddle to the Redskins. No wonder he's rooting for you guys.

If you want to contribute to the discussion about the Hawks & Skins, please do so. Otherwise stay out of the main forum and stick to your thread in the shack.

OP
OP
baltimoreravens

baltimoreravens

Reaction score
Sorry to see the season end that way for you guys. Atlanta really did get pretty darn lucky. You all have a very bright future ahead of you. I hope y'all cheer the Ravens on the next few weeks! :)

652cHAWK

Reaction score
baltimoreravens":lo8dyvqc said:
Sorry to see the season end that way for you guys. Atlanta really did get pretty darn lucky. You all have a very bright future ahead of you. I hope y'all cheer the Ravens on the next few weeks! :)

I will be fo' sho, the Ravens are my AFC team.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Amen. Ravens are tied for my second favorite team in the world right now.

...then again it goes:

1) Seattle
2) Almost every other team that isn't from San Fransisco
31) Washington
32) San Fransisco

:th2thumbs:

drdiags

Reaction score
baltimoreravens":32c80jjb said:
I assume we have all of your support in Super Bowl 47, right? :)

A few think it benefits us to have our rival win it all. I think a huge number are pulling for you guys. I am. Good luck. Impressive run so far. Hope your guys keep their eyes on the prize after getting past the Patriots.

Shaz

Reaction score
CrankUpTheDiesel":302xfp64 said:
Ravens fans have always had an inferiority complex being from the area but always playing 2nd fiddle to the Redskins. No wonder he's rooting for you guys.

The Ravens are a MUCH better franchise than the Redskins, even in the 17+ seasons they've been in existence they have shown to have a much better and classier fanbase

Skins fans are almost unbearable, I've only met a handful I can be cool with but other than that the rest are bitchy brats

morgulon1

Reaction score
Im a Raven fan for the time being yes...Good luck to your team. Always have liked your defense (Lewis,#20 etc)

jlwaters1

Reaction score
I always root for the Raven's I liked in and around Baltimore for 2 years in 2000-2002. I was there for their first Super Bowl Win (On my birthday). The city was crazy. There was flags all over the place, it was pretty awesome. I hope to see Ray Lewis go out on a high note, similar to the way Jerome Bettis went out, with a super bowl victory.

Good luck Ravens! I'll be your biggest fan come 2 Sundays. I hope Flacco has the game of his life.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
baltimoreravens":ysuzns0s said:
I assume we have all of your support in Super Bowl 47, right? :)

Are you kidding? I would donate a kidney to a Ravens player or coach if it would help them keep San Francisco from winning the Super Bowl! ;)

rjdriver

Reaction score
Here's to the Harbaugh who is not a complete and utter arrogant douchebag winning.

Go ravens!

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
A few weeks ago it was (for me) anybody but the Patriots now its anybody but San Fran. Cant stand Harbaugh and Kaep is not that far behind him. Heres hoping the Ravens prevail!

OP
OP
baltimoreravens

baltimoreravens

Reaction score
Shaz":2wksv0c0 said:
CrankUpTheDiesel":2wksv0c0 said:

The Ravens are a MUCH better franchise than the Redskins, even in the 17+ seasons they've been in existence they have shown to have a much better and classier fanbase

Skins fans are almost unbearable, I've only met a handful I can be cool with but other than that the rest are bitchy brats

So true...

Thanks guys! It's nice to hear the support here.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Doesn`t Kaep kiss his incredibly small biceps after scoring a td? Go Ravens!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
GO RAVENS!!!! Please knock the snot out of Trademark Klapperknack and coach Hairball. Please!

On another note, the Ravens are a very impressive team, especially on the road. Flacco has won so many road playoff games, it's hard to understand why he doesn't have the big contract. Hopefully they'll win the whole darn thing and he'll get his.
I've always appreciated how hard your team plays, especially that D. Back when they won the last Superbowl with Dilfer, now THAT was a Defense.

Good Luck next Sunday