Seahawks are Brett Favres new favorite team

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
  • LOL

    "The Seahawks are my new favorite team."

    -- Brett Favre, in a text to Seattle kicker Ryan Longwell, sent Tuesday, a couple of days after the injury in Washington to Steven Hauschka on Jan. 6. Longwell is a close friend of Favre's, and was one of the three Vikings who flew to Mississippi to persuade Favre to return to the Vikings for one last season in 2010.

    Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/ne ... z2I0IKkyhh
    User avatar
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5215
    Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm
    Location: Battle Ground, Washington


  • ImageSide note - sweet pic
    |~=[==~||~==]=~|
    ||Tfs LnD ] [ HAWKS||
    RIP BFS. He was kind of a douche, but he was our kind of a douche.
    User avatar
    ClumsyLurk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1665
    Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:08 pm


  • I still wonder if Ray Lewis murdered that one person.
    Image
    sig by Ramster
    User avatar
    The Battle #83
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 227
    Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:42 pm
    Location: Rival Country


  • The Battle #83 wrote:I still wonder if Ray Lewis murdered that one person.


    Sadly, he probably did. Would've been nice if that never happened, he is a great player.
    User avatar
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5215
    Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm
    Location: Battle Ground, Washington


  • I could care less who Favre's new favorite team is.
    GO HAWKS!!!

    Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

    Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    User avatar
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *
     
    Posts: 11245
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:46 am


  • MontanaHawk05 wrote:I could care less who Favre's new favorite team is.


    So you do care :dummy:
    Image
    sig by Ramster
    User avatar
    The Battle #83
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 227
    Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:42 pm
    Location: Rival Country


  • Thought that was funny. So glad Favre never ended up in SEA.
    **ME LONG YOU LOVE TIME**
    Seattle_Stunna_MD
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 275
    Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:03 am
    Location: MD


  • I saw that and then realized why we lost the Atlanta game. Favre's anti-mojo was at work.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII
    User avatar
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *
     
    Posts: 14667
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Portland, OR


  • hawksfan515 wrote:LOL

    "The Seahawks are my new favorite team."

    -- Brett Favre, in a text to Seattle kicker Ryan Longwell, sent Tuesday, a couple of days after the injury in Washington to Steven Hauschka on Jan. 6. Longwell is a close friend of Favre's, and was one of the three Vikings who flew to Mississippi to persuade Favre to return to the Vikings for one last season in 2010.

    Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/ne ... z2I0IKkyhh


    Fine, but if he unretires again he can't come play here.
    User avatar
    Shadowhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 1202
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:05 am


  • I wonder what Longwell made for that one game?
    User avatar
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 9179
    Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:00 pm
    Location: Is Everything


  • The Battle #83 wrote:
    MontanaHawk05 wrote:I could care less who Favre's new favorite team is.


    So you do care :dummy:


    HAHAHAHAHA. +1. 95% of the world uses that phrase incorrectly, because somehow the wrong way of saying it has caught on. I'm proud of you, Battle. :lol:
    Rams bet status: honored. Bradford still sucks.
    RedAlice is right.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 24678
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA




It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:53 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online